"Angles should be scripted" in Product Settings

Similar to the matches should be scripted/called in the ring setting, it would be nice to have a setting where you can choose whether or not all your angles are scripted or unscripted by default. You would still be able to change this in individual angles for workers but having to go through and everyone individually is a pain when you're a company like WWE that is going to script 95% of the time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SirMichaelJordan" data-cite="SirMichaelJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53445" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> There also should be an attribute (if not added yet) that makes wrestlers not wanting to be scripted.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know there are attributes that affect how somebody performs in a scripted/unscripted angle, but I agree that adding one that makes a worker say they don't want a script or even an attribute where a worker or agent might say, "It would probably be a good idea to script this angle," would make a ton of sense.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53445" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A little off topic but I also feel like scripted angles should have a ceiling but a lower chance of bombing completely.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think this is already in the calculation. It's more likely that a scripted angle will be "okay", but there's a lower (much lower?) chance it will be "amazing" due to the ability of the workers to respond as the crowd responds.</p><p> </p><p> St.T</p>

Agree, this is WWE.

There also should be an attribute (if not added yet) that makes wrestlers not wanting to be scripted.

A little off topic but I also feel like scripted angles should have a ceiling but a lower chance of bombing completely.

I know there are workers who "prefer to work without a script" but I'm not sure what exactly causes that. Probably a combo of their entertainment skills and personality.