Alliance pre-booking title matches

Hello !

It just happened to me right as I was booking an important "Night of Champions" event (where all my titles would be defended) that I had to change my plans because another, bigger company in the alliance needed to borrow my worker, who's also the current champion for the alliance title.

Could there be in the future a way to know other companies want to borrow the belt for that night ? I don't think in real life, AEW/Impact/NJPW/etc has to learn at the last minute that their worker will not be able to have a match in their show because another company hired them for the night, let alone for the title. I'm not saying they should give me the info months before, but at least a week or so, or even a few days before, so I can plan around the issue ?

Also, it would be nice to be able to tell other companies the same: "Hey, I'm borrowing the belt for my next show, if that's ok with you ?". If two companies had the same idea, there would be a system that would decide based on different criterias ("First come, first go", "Biggest one first", etc), so booking alliance titles doesn't become a problem rather than a fun thing to do.

Well, unless I somehow have a bug that nobody has, I don't think that's the case unfortunately.

I think there was at least 10 shows in my current save where I didn't receive any information on Wheeler YUTA being booked by another company, but once I went to the booking screen, I got the notification that YUTA was unavailable. Then, after the show and back on the "normal" screen, I could see a message saying that YUTA was hired for a one-night deal by a company in the alliance.

I suppose it could be a bug because those companies, while still small (Alpha-1, Riptide, Black Label Pro and I can't remember the two others), are much bigger than I am and therefore YUTA would choose to go there, but it still would be nice to have pre-booking for alliance titles in any case.