WWE 2007 - Mr. Mcmahon Presumed Dead!

WWE 2007

2020.11.24-01.32-kayfabenews-5fbc62ab1c29e-600x338.jpg

MR. MCMAHON PRESUMED DEAD!

MONDAY, JUNE 11 2007 11:07 PM

--

Who Blew Up WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon?

STAMFORD, Conn. 06/12/2007

While some might say "The Sopranos" went out with a whimper, last night on USA Network, WWE's "Monday Night RAW" went out with a bang. At the end of his self-anointed "Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night," WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon entered his limousine when it suddenly exploded. The shocking ending raised a myriad of questions: How could Mr. McMahon have survived the fiery explosion? And who could've committed such a heinous act?

Although full details have not been disclosed, initial reports indicate that Mr. McMahon is presumed dead. An official investigation into Monday night's events is currently underway with no one being ruled out as a suspect. Throughout the night, people from Mr. McMahon's past - from Donald Trump to Snoop Dogg to Bob Costas to Stone Cold Steve Austin - had less than flattering things to say about the WWE Chairman, but would any go so far as to actually blow him up? The question of "whodunit," as well as the fate of Mr. McMahon, will be on everyone's minds as the WWE saga continues on "Monday Night RAW" on USA (9 p.m. ET/8C).

General Dynasty Information and Setting:

This will be a WWE Dynasty set in 2007, starting just after VKM decided to off his character live on RAW with the infamous Limousine explosion. We'll be starting on the week just after everything happened and I'll be pushing back the first PPV for a few weeks.

Remember that around this period a lot changed in WWE, including the telling of this specific Vince McMahon being dead story, due to the real-life incidents that played out less than two weeks later - the Benoit murders.

These real life incidents will NOT happen in my playthrough and it will be a sort of alternate universe where Chris doesn't do what he did in real life. I don't promise to use Chris much but, in this universe, he's alive and well.

I'll try my best to keep this active and updated but real life and responsibilities are a thing, so my hope is to at least update this every other week with 1 to 2 shows. I'm not the best writer as English isn't my native language, but I'll try my best and I find reading these fun for me, so why not try and write my own? Hope everyone enjoys... Future updates will be released soon, along with the roster and champions!

RAW ROSTER:

Main Eventers:

John Cena

Randy Orton

Bobby Lashley

Ric Flair

King Booker

Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada

Shawn Michaels (Out Injured due to a Knee injury)

Triple H (Out Injured due to a Torn Quadricep)

Mid and Uppermid Card:

William Regal

Mr. Kennedy

Carlito

Charlie Haas

Jeff Hardy

Santino Marella

Val Venis

Lance Cade

Robert Conway

Shad Gaspard

Shelton Benjamin

Al Snow

Trevor Murdoch

Enhacement Talent and Job Guys:

Robbie McAllister

Viscera

Eugene

Rory McAllister

Super Crazy

Kenny Dykstra

Jim Duggan

Women's Division:

Candice Michelle

Katie Lea

Maria Kanellis

Melina Perez

Mickie James

Torrie Wilson

Victoria

Announcers:

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

SMACKDOWN ROSTER:

Main Eventers:

Batista

Edge

Kane

Rey Mysterio

Big Show

The Great Khali

Mid and Upper Card:

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

M.V.P

Brian Kendrick

Chris Masters

Chavo Guerrero

Chuck Palumbo

Daivari

Jamie Noble

Paul London

Sylvain Grenier

Dave Taylor

Domino

Deuce

Jimmy Wang Yang

Shannon Moore

Funaki

Idol Stevens

Brett Major

Brian Major

Women's Division:

Ashley Massaro

Jillian Hall

Michelle McCool

Announcers:

Michael Cole and JBL

ECW ROSTER:

Main Eventers:

Hardcore Holly

Rob Van Dam

Chris Benoit

Mid and Uppermid Card:

CM Punk

Sabu

Balls Mahoney

Elijah Burke

Matt Striker

Mike Knox

Rene Dupree

Snitsky

Stevie Richards

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

The Boogeyman

The Miz

Kevin Thorn

Little Guido

Marcus Cor Von

Johnny Nitro

Women's Division:

Brooke Adams

Kelly Kelly

Layla El

Trinity

Announcers:

Joey Styles & Tazz

CHAMPIONS

WWE CHAMPION - RAW

lpyNWg9.jpg

rB7qHaU.jpg

JOHN CENA

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - SMACKDOWN

aDZ9Ylc.jpg

EAREL2d.jpg

EDGE

ECW CHAMPION - ECW

lGIJaZH.jpg

qHXtJgG.jpg

VACANT

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION - RAW

39kke3F.jpg

RZ6K6PT.jpg

SANTINO MARELLA

UNITED STATES CHAMPION - SMACKDOWN

IaWMAQf.jpg

k1xrPsd.jpg

M.V.P

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - RAW

FdHWBD7.jpg

pqldArx.jpgZ4LoMY9.jpg

Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - SMACKDOWN

1zrTBlO.jpg

Bq2kkDq.jpgf93OtGM.jpg

DEUCE & DOMINO

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - RAW

7Mk4VSY.jpg

9n7n03h.jpg

MELINA

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION - SMACKDOWN

jLvUMd4.jpg

gu2fyqJ.jpg

CHAVO GUERRERO

Raw Preview

C0AJUWC.jpg

SHOW PREVIEW

WWE RAW!

MONDAY, Week 2, June 2007

Live from Richmond Coliseum

Expected Attendance: 7,800

Tonight, LIVE from Richmond Virginia, we will witness the first chapter of the investigation surrounding the mysterious death of WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon. Sources have informed WWE.COM that a federal investigator will be present throughout the whole night collecting statements and doing interviews with WWE personnel and wrestlers. As there are no prime suspects at the present time, anyone and everyone will be under investigation!

Sources have also confirmed that Shane and Stephanie McMahon will be present to issue a statement to the WWE fans after the incident from last week.

Tonight we will also get to hear from wrestlers that have been drafted to Monday Night RAW, after last week's Draft! Newly drafted RAW Superstars like Mr. Kennedy, King Booker and Bobby Lashley will be looking to make their mark on their newly assigned brand.

Santino Marella will defend his recently won Intercontinental Championship against newly drafted RAW member, William Regal.

We'll also be finding out future title contenders as we will see number 1 contender's matches for the World Tag Team Championships and the Women's Championship!

We'll also hear from WWE Superstars John Cena and Randy Orton!

That and much more, tonight on MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

SCHEDULED MATCH CARD: (card subject to change)

Triple Threat Tag Team Match - Winner becomes Number 1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships

Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) Vs. World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Bejamin & Charlie Haas) Vs. The Highlanders (Robbie McAlliester & Rory McAlliester)

Comments:

10 Woman Battle Royal - Winner becomes Number 1 Contender for Women's Championship

Ashley Massaro Vs. Brooke Adams Vs. Candice Michelle Vs. Jillian Hall Vs. Katie Lea Vs. Layla El Vs. Michelle McCool Vs. Mickie James Vs. Torrie Wilson Vs. Victoria

Comments:

One on One Match - Intercontinental Championship on the Line

Santino Marella © Vs. William Regal

Comments:

(do make predictions if you wish :) )

Triple Threat Tag Team Match - Winner becomes Number 1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships

Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG) Vs. World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Bejamin & Charlie Haas) Vs. The Highlanders (Robbie McAlliester & Rory McAlliester)

Comments: oooh Highlanders, forgot about those dudes

10 Woman Battle Royal - Winner becomes Number 1 Contender for Women's Championship

Ashley Massaro Vs. Brooke Adams Vs. Candice Michelle Vs. Jillian Hall Vs. Katie Lea Vs. Layla El Vs. Michelle McCool Vs. Mickie James Vs. Torrie Wilson Vs. Victoria

Comments: Just a matter of personal preference

Comments: Bring some prestige to the IC title

Good luck with this project, man ;)

Comments: WGTT would obviously put on a better match with Cade & Murdoch, but Cryme Tyme were super fun. When I went to Unforgiven 2008 and Cryme Tyme came up short against Cody and Ted, the crowd was angry as hell.

Comments: Just the best worker of the bunch.

Comments: Regal is god

Comments: I think it's really just between Cryme Tyme and WGTT. I'm a big fan of Haas, so I'm picking him.

Comments: I don't have much to say about women's wrestling back in '07, but between all of these girls, I think it comes down to James and Victoria, and between those two, Mickie James is the more recognizable one, and should be in contention for the championship. Victoria is another one that should be in contention, but in these circumstances, James edges her out.

Comments: A comedy character or one of the better technicians during the 2000's. I don't think there's much of a question here. I expect him to have a lengthy championship reign.

I’d prefer WGTT as they should have gotten more of a run, but I’m taking Cryme Tyme

This is a tough one for me with Mickie and Victoria. I was going with Victoria but with Melina as champ I’m going with Mickie

With WWE figure that the bad comedy will continue to roll.