The most popular Real World mod?

I wouldn't say any are deemed most popular as they all have their fans. I'm bias towards RWC for obvious reasons but thats not to say the others aren't fun.

I spent weeks playing TheWho87 mod a few months back and had great fun playing a game as a local company due to the insane amount of workers in the talent pool available. Not what you wanted to hear but sometimes you got to just give them all a try because there is no definitive answer.

This Reddit post really helped me understand the general differences between the RW mods available:

Either way there’s no right answer. Just whatever suits your own gameplay preferences best :)

EDIT: Be sure to read through the comments as well as you’ll get a much better rounded general idea than if you just read the original post

If you want a quickly game, with faster loading times and with Focus on mainstream wrestling, choose Killing The Business Mod. It's a good Mod for a fast game but make sure you activate the stats variations before start a new game.

If you want a bit challenging Mod, with no OP wrestlers and companies, with a good start selection of companies and wrestlers and not soo much 100 fights in your first years, them Go to The Who mod. it's a very balanced mod with not so many world level stats and this will make you try to balance more your booking style to make good grading shows.

If you want the opposite, too many fights of the year candidates, 100 A* grades in angles and a relaxing gameplay, goes to Landxx Mod. I'm not talking this Mod is unbalanced or something like that, i'm assuring you it's not the case, it's only that this Mod have companies and workers with a much higher stats than the most other availables mods in this forum and this is a good thing If you want to enjoy a over the top game.

A good balance between all these mods is RWC by Questlove. There's a great selection of wrestlers and companies, a good balance between status and grades and in the last months, Questlove have made some updates in key moments, like an update after AEW All Out and another after WWE draft, making this the probably most updated Mod available.

It's all personal really, I advise you to try all of them and see who will be most alligned with your gameplay type.