[HYPE] 2016: The Revolutionary Year

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, just curious if this is still in development? I'd love to help out if you need another set of hands on anything, I've been wanting a proper 2016 mod for ages and would be more than willing to put some time into this if you're still working on it.

• 3 months later...
  • Big Roguey changed the title to [HYPE] 2016: The Revolutionary Year
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 8:40 PM, serpant58 said:

How much do you think you still need to do with it?

A lot of it. Basically, if I'm gonna do a beta to this mod to be playable, I need to complete at least eight of those promotions. But the main ones are ROH, WWE and NJPW. And since I'm wokring on it based on the 2013 Yes Mod, I'm going to tweak a lot of skills and popularity from the wrestlers, it's gonna take a lot of time.

On 2/2/2023 at 7:39 PM, Lennylomangino2 said:

By any chance is there an ETA on this mod very excited for it and hope its close to done

I can't give it a time yet :( There is a lot of work to do yet, I'm finishing with WWE and going for New Japan Pro Wrestling next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AboardTheArk said:

I am so excited for this, would love to book Kaito Kiyomiya's whole career arc from the beginning. Could even do a diary about it. It's the best possible start for a modern NOAH save. Will be watching this with great interest.

Also the start of Kento Miyahara as the ace of AJPW, a very fun time period to start for sure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WillowHardy said:

How long untill we get a beta version?

I'm planning to add at least 10 companies at the moment to considerate a Beta version, is a lot of work to do but I think I can get it done in a few weeks. If everything goes okay, then I'll release a beta version, it's gonna be 10 companies but there's gonna be a lot more.

Edited by GooverDan
  • Like 4