Talking Fighters out of retirement

I know there are MANY factors that decides if they will or wont, but a lot of them says that the financial benefits are not worth it... The game should let me offer a retired fighter a contract, before even talking to them, so they could decide from that offer. Declining to come back do to financial benefits, when they don't even know what I'd offer them is kinda weird.

I know there are MANY factors that decides if they will or wont, but a lot of them says that the financial benefits are not worth it... The game should let me offer a retired fighter a contract, before even talking to them, so they could decide from that offer. Declining to come back do to financial benefits, when they don't even know what I'd offer them is kinda weird.

That would be a nice variation, agreed.

Another thing that should be built in is that if a fighter is retired, their contract should not be immediately cancelled, as is the case now.

They should stay contracted to their company/companies until those contracts run out - e.g. in my last game Fezzik retired while contracted to ALPHA, I spoke to him immediately as BCF, then GAMMA & ALPHA also got involved. 3-4 days later he signed with GAMMA. But he previously had a long term exclusive contract with ALPHA - if he came back, he should only have been able to do so with them