Question about Child Companies

I created my own Medium company. For my own simulation purposes, I then invested in creating a new Small company, which is default a developmental territory.

I sent all my women there. This worked well, because the women were putting on good matches as a "brand" on my main roster, but they weren't popular enough, so they were hurting the Medium ratings.

I play that promotion as a new player in the game.

I then did a second one (and added a third player) for Japanese women. It's rated Tiny and based in Japan.

My questions:

* I want to trade talent between the two women promotions. Can I recall a champion from one company and send them away to the other without automatically vacating their title?

* I wanted to form an alliance between the three companies, similar to how WWE, NXT, and NXT:UK do, but I couldn't. Is this because they're child companies, and not their own companies I've then formed a relationship with? Don't want to restart my game just to replicate that, really...

Thanks in advance!

You can create an alliance with child companies, provided that the owner has the correct personality trait to be open to it.

I'm the owner of all three companies. I also play the other two companies as separate players in the game. I'm sure it said you can't have an alliance with other Human-controlled companies? That would suck...

I'm the owner of all three companies. I also play the other two companies as separate players in the game. I'm sure it said you can't have an alliance with other Human-controlled companies? That would suck...

Sorry, I misread that part of your post.

I'm not sure if you can create alliances with other players; I have never tried.

You can play in alliances with other human run companies. You can create the alliance and invite (or just straight join, I don't remember the exact steps to do this right now as it's been awhile).

The probably you will run into is that developmental workers can't be loaned out through alliances, even to other developmental companies (unless that changed somewhere and I missed it). Even when they all are technically employed by the same company, developmental company A couldn't borrow from developmental company B.