Interested in Multiplayer

I wonder if anyone is interested in a multiplayer game. It's an idea burning in the back of my mind for a while and I'd like to give it go.

Anyone interested? I'm based in the UK but happy to play "turn based" over a period of time. (booking a couple of TV shows a week each or something).

What's the best way of going about playing multiplayer? Anyone out there with some experience?

Thanks in advance.

We can discuss the database, I'm pretty open to anything to be honest as long as we both run companies that are of a similar size. What would be your preference? I'm not interested in doing a draft or anything like that, but would be open to us both creating our own companies if that was your vibe.

I might be interested as well. Never had an opportunity to do it. Plus it depends on the mod and what year.

If it's a Real World Mod then I'm definitely make time. I'm pretty good at any year mid 90's to present it's more my thing. I'm open to try anything.

Let me know what your thoughts are and possibly work something out.

• 4 weeks later...