Adding a “Bodyguard” assignable - similar to Manager

Basically, the idea is that similar to the manager, you could also assign a wrestler as a “bodyguard” to another wrestler. I’d assume that rather than their success being based upon entertainment/overness, it would be based on some combination of Fighting/Menace/Overness.

This would model people like Rick Rude, Chyna, the Shield, etc.

While I don’t deny that this could be done with a manager, there are times where a wrestler has both a manager and security, and having the ability for both to appear seems cool.

I think s bodyguard role could be beneficially then supposedly as a manager cause if you do a a promo skit like for Jericho or MJF and you have Wardlow or Hager sort of be like their talker instead!!

It brought back memories especially for HBK with the deal with Ahmed Johnson or Sid or Diesel/Nash. Having the two align as a menace could/should be helpful to develop.

Valet role is always more for eye candy where as manager is for helping talents get over that doesn't really speak yet or often.

At ringside I was able to use at least 2 people at ringside. I can't remember at the moment if I did more then 2 yet. I'm playing a 96 mod and during Ric F match woman and Elizabeth is at ringside.