Are my workers improving?

Hi folks, I'm very new to this game. Things have changed since 2016 and I'm a bit lost about some things. How can I check my developmental workers to see how they've improved in my child company? How will I know when they are ready to be called up? Will they email me?

You can still check their skill progression. And you will still get emails when people think they are ready to be called up — but a lot of that has to do with popularity.

OK good to know, thanks. How do I view their skill progression?

If you click on the box where the skills are listed it will show you a more detailed view and you can look at the progressive. It's different than in 2016 though and you won't see improvement match to match,instead it's more like every couple/few months skills will go up to varying degrees.

If you click on the box where the skills are listed it will show you a more detailed view and you can look at the progressive. It's different than in 2016 though and you won't see improvement match to match,instead it's more like every couple/few months skills will go up to varying degrees.

Thanks. It doesn't really tell me much. It just shows progression of brawling and even then their level of skill is unknown as it just shows a range.