Giving control on how your talent gets booked in talent trading within alliances/rela

this is specifically talking about adding an addition to the talent offer screen and thinking you could realistically add this in due to the space provided. Just one of the same boxes as the amount of appearances box but below it with these 5 options.

wins all

slightly win more (the person has creative control)

Balanced

slightly loses more

loses all

should also probably get improvement on company opinions within a said relationship when you pick the losing record options or even better chances of getting better deals during talent trades with said company

you could even have an rng element where (let's just say a 1/20) chance the promotion you've given the talent to goes against the deal and books against your wishes causing a bad relationship. Could also happen if the two bookers of each company have a bad relationship in-game.

This would reflect how we hear some of these deals work. I would probably add a dynamic where a larger company would have greater control when loaning talent to a smaller company.

I know I've seen saves where I've loaned out talent like Goldberg, Steve Austin, Roman Reigns, etc., only to see them have one match against a nobody (outside of the company they're in) and catch a loss, which makes little sense.

St.T