[HYPE] 2K1 WCW Lives - July 2001 (W.I.P.)

• 3 weeks later...
Jaysin has the right of it - way too early to try to time-stamp an expected release date. I'm somewhere over 300 workers but there is so much more to add. The progress is all focused on adding workers and adjusting the broadcasters, but plenty of work to be done in other areas - companies, events, etc. I'm thrilled that I've been able to make pretty steady progress, but I am not going to count on that continuing unabated, as work and personal life tend to get busier in the spring.

• 1 month later...
Any updates?

No, nothing really. Took a bit of a break from modding to actually play TEW more than I really have since it was in the beta phase. Been messing around with AEW on the March RWC and as the WWF on Risky Business. Beyond wanting to actually play a bit, I think its important to understand how different mods work with the different balances they have. So I guess I have still been working on the mod, just more in "research" terms. :cool:

I will get back to focusing more on the mod, just not quite yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm still here! Still kicking! I haven't been making much progress which is why there has been a lack of updates. Basically burned out on modding to a degree so decided to focus on actually playing some TEW for awhile. Then work and life got a bit busy over the summer. Project isn't dead, just temporarily on hold. Will hopefully get back to more time being available in the autumn. thanks for checking to make sure

Something like modding should always take a back seat to life and work so obviously no worries! I think everybody is just giddy for a well balanced mod for that time period ^^

Take your time and enjoy your summer!

We all appreciate what you're doing here :)

• 1 month later...