<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crackinthekraken" data-cite="crackinthekraken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53954" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are these ever fight enders? It seems to me that every time a fighter tries to finish their downed opponent with stomps and kicks, the opponent is able to recover.</div></blockquote><p> In previous versions of WMMA I've seen a few finishes by stomps and kicks to grounded opponents, but I have yet to see it happen myself in WMMA 5. I get excited when it almost happens Lol If I ever see it happen I'll definitely make a post about it.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
I've only seen one fight ended that way. It was a women's fight too. The one fighter dropped the other with a head kick, and then the screen said something about her "flying" in with a head stomp that ended up KOing her opponent and ended the fight. I think her fight resume said KO (stomp) afterwards too, but I can't remember for sure. It was savage and awesome though. I wish I remembered more it was awhile ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...