The RWC mod doesn't want me to use Jon Moxley

Stealing Cody's gimmick

Fill me in. I haven't watched wrestling in real life for many years. Although once I found out CM Punk returned to AEW, along with them signing many big names I've been trying to catch up since All Out. I am super impressed with AEW and feel the itch being scratched like when I first discovered Ring of Honor years ago.

Fill me in. I haven't watched wrestling in real life for many years. Although once I found out CM Punk returned to AEW, along with them signing many big names I've been trying to catch up since All Out. I am super impressed with AEW and feel the itch being scratched like when I first discovered Ring of Honor years ago.

I'm glad to hear it! Welcome back! I've been watching them since day one and I also feel like I have wrestling back in my life the way I want it to be after years in the wilderness.

Cody at one time discussed in an interview his ambition to try politics at some point.

I'm glad to hear it! Welcome back! I've been watching them since day one and I also feel like I have wrestling back in my life the way I want it to be after years in the wilderness.

Cody at one time discussed in an interview his ambition to try politics at some point.

Thanks! It does feel good to have a company and product that I like. WWE just got so stale and boring. And I lost interest in ROH when WWE came calling and took (almost) every single talent they ever had. Gotta give credit to the Briscoes for not selling out. And I think Cody would do better in politics than the Jon Moxley in my save. Especially after he JUST got out of rehab. BTW, nice to meet you buddy. I've been lurking these boards for years but never started posting until recently.

Thanks! It does feel good to have a company and product that I like. WWE just got so stale and boring. And I lost interest in ROH when WWE came calling and took (almost) every single talent they ever had. Gotta give credit to the Briscoes for not selling out. And I think Cody would do better in politics than the Jon Moxley in my save. Especially after he JUST got out of rehab. BTW, nice to meet you buddy. I've been lurking these boards for years but never started posting until recently.

Full disclosure I don't spend much time here, I haven't bought TEW2020, but it's nice to meet you too. I hope you continue to enjoy wrestling and good luck with the game.