product question

I'm trying to have a company that is in-ring lije AEW or ROH and some storylines/angles.

The problem I am having with every single product is that any storyline-heavy product or fifty - fifty even give me low ratings unless the people in the segment are big stars. If I try to have a recognizable guy have a confrontation with another recognizable guy and have them fight backstage (acting or entertaining based) or i have them do battle on the mic (mic based) it always gets low ratings even when i tweaked the stats and made them have 100 acting/mic etc to see if it changed anything. If they aren't popular no rating.

So again I ask is there any product with wrestling matches that can steal the show and technical masterclasses AND have angles with wrestlers and have the raiting not be widdled down to nothing due to them not being major star or star

I use Classic Balanced. It allows over the hill but popular workers to do well, and it also allows good workers who are not well known to rate well, or so it seems in my games. Not sure if the rest of the attributes match what you want. Also, look at the angle focus. Maybe you need one strong angle and not much else, or maybe you want to have it be the average of your best 3, etc.

I'm trying to have a company that is in-ring lije AEW or ROH and some storylines/angles.

The problem I am having with every single product is that any storyline-heavy product or fifty - fifty even give me low ratings unless the people in the segment are big stars. If I try to have a recognizable guy have a confrontation with another recognizable guy and have them fight backstage (acting or entertaining based) or i have them do battle on the mic (mic based) it always gets low ratings even when i tweaked the stats and made them have 100 acting/mic etc to see if it changed anything. If they aren't popular no rating.

So again I ask is there any product with wrestling matches that can steal the show and technical masterclasses AND have angles with wrestlers and have the raiting not be widdled down to nothing due to them not being major star or star

What ratings are you getting and what ratings are you wanting to see from a numbers perspective?

An example and as I said I have increased stats a bit just messing around just having fun with the sandboxing if that makes sense lol.

Anyway AJ vs The Miz the match got 77

I then had AJ Miz Gallows and Anderson in an angle. AJ rated on overness, Miz rated on selling and G&A debuting and rated on acting which both are in the 80s. It was a post match attacj reintroducing G&A and I thought alright AJ has good popularity ill rate him by overness, Miz has 70 selling rated him by selling and the debuting Anderson had 80 acting Gallows had 90 in acting and the result 49?!

CM Punj and Drew angle 74

Dirty Dawgs both on the mic...50

I jnow the popularity factor is swhat is bringing it down so am going now to try the classic balanced product

I don't think that the product really has much impact on how angles are rated. The handbook tells you the skill/popularity split for each rating. For example, Selling and Acting are both rated about 25/75 skill/overness, so it's not too surprising that you would get less-than-great ratings if you're using unknown workers.

(Note that there are some effects - for example, some products limit ratings in sex appeal angles, and I think that products influence how charisma is modified by sex appeal, star quality, and acting).

I don't think that the product really has much impact on how angles are rated. The handbook tells you the skill/popularity split for each rating. For example, Selling and Acting are both rated about 25/75 skill/overness, so it's not too surprising that you would get less-than-great ratings if you're using unknown workers.

(Note that there are some effects - for example, some products limit ratings in sex appeal angles, and I think that products influence how charisma is modified by sex appeal, star quality, and acting).

Is there any way to tweak that so the popularity factor can be modified

But why should the popularity factor be modified? Fans want to see stars. Generally speaking, if you introduce new talent that isn't over with your audience, their segments -- particularly angles -- wouldn't be scored as high as if they were for stars. That 49 angle sounds like it had an odd time because that is a really big dip.

Punk and Drew's rating seems like a perfectly good score. It's not a world-class score but it's definitely not a bad score at all. Most of your angles shouldn't be above 80 or 90, because that would mean you are putting on world-class angles each time which isn't realistic. Even the best wrestling broadcasts don't have that.

Most of your angles shouldn't be above 80 or 90, because that would mean you are putting on world-class angles each time which isn't realistic. Even the best wrestling broadcasts don't have that.

I actually wish this WAS the case in TEW. Promos have so little variance in game that it is very easy to spam 85+ rated angles once you have a guy good enough. Even solo promos without bonuses for a hot storyline or multiple gimmick/momentum boosts work like this.

I changed to the no style style and duplicated the previous card. it seemed to bump things up a little. Ironically my AJ vs Miz match got the same exact rating of 77 each time.

So if I am reuniting Styles with Gallows and Anderson they have unrecognizable. If I put them in a few angles with AJ on mic and leave them not rated by anything will having them in multiple angles with AJ help them move up in popularity. Other than having them lose repeatedly every show to a main eventer I'm not sure how to help them grow. I thought by changing the product it'd help show their skills more as opposed to having them rated poorly due to their popularity would in return help their popularity. So any suggestions on helping unrecognizables move up without jobbing them out I'm all ears.

I changed to the no style style and duplicated the previous card. it seemed to bump things up a little. Ironically my AJ vs Miz match got the same exact rating of 77 each time.

So if I am reuniting Styles with Gallows and Anderson they have unrecognizable. If I put them in a few angles with AJ on mic and leave them not rated by anything will having them in multiple angles with AJ help them move up in popularity. Other than having them lose repeatedly every show to a main eventer I'm not sure how to help them grow. I thought by changing the product it'd help show their skills more as opposed to having them rated poorly due to their popularity would in return help their popularity. So any suggestions on helping unrecognizables move up without jobbing them out I'm all ears.

You can have Gallows and Anderson win matches. They can be in segments that don't shoot through the roof and still go up in popularity. they're not going to see a popularity explosion, it takes time, but they should steadily go up if they are featured well. If they win, if they're in six man tags and win, in segments that are higher than their popularity, they will track up.

I believe the answer is no.

But why should the popularity factor be modified? Fans want to see stars. Generally speaking, if you introduce new talent that isn't over with your audience, their segments -- particularly angles -- wouldn't be scored as high as if they were for stars. That 49 angle sounds like it had an odd time because that is a really big dip.

While I would generally agree with this in terms of actual wrestling shows, I feel like there are products in the game where it would make sense for it to vary. For example, Variety Show, Skit Show, Risqué Comedy, Performance Art - I think in any of those, it could be reasonable to have the skill of the entertainer matter more, because I imagine that for those types of shows, the crowd is comparatively more interested in being entertained than they are invested in the characters.

Drew Mcintyre rated by mic angle 6 minnutes - 64

Drew Mcintyre rated on overness antagonized in angle by dirty dawgs (both based on mic skills - 57

AJ Styles vs Angel Garza - 77

AJ and G&A promo. AJ based on mic and G&A not rated - 75

Becky Lynch on mic - 63 percent

Mickie James and Becjy. Micjie James was based on acting and Becjy on selling - 68

.RkBro promo both based on entertainment - 67 (the road agent worj was not good which hurt rating)

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley - 85

Braun majing his return based on acting (i bumped his rating up a little) roman reigns also based on acting, and usos based on selling - 63

Overall - 75.

Matches seem alright but ugh angles are just so low lol it bothers me as if im doing something wrong.