Searching for similar workers

Hello,

Not sure if it's been suggested yet, but for a future TEW I'd like the opportunity to have an option on a worker's profile that would let me "copy" their profile so I can search for similar workers easily.

For instance, say I have in my roster a Muscular Light Heavyweight who uses a Powerhouse style and who has great skills, and I want to find a similar, lesser known/experienced worker so I can have the lesser known play a "copy" of my worker, or put the two of them in a tag team as a mentor/rookie kind of dynamics. By clicking on this option on my worker's profile, I'd have a generated list of all workers who fit their profile.

Alternatively, in the search engine, we could have a menu letting us pick a worker's name, and it'd input their Personal infos, attributes and skills range so I could just remove one of the criterias/lower the skill range a tiny bit and have a list of similar workers I can hire.