Memorial and charity shows

Hello,

I think it'd be pretty nice if, similar to how we can propose trading agreements, offer to accept workers on excursions, etc there was the possibility to negotiate the opportunity to do a supershow with another company, even if we have a poor relationship or aren't in an alliance. Obviously, they could refuse and, depending on the reason we as the player try to organise such show, get a pop penalty for it. There would therefore be reasons to organise such a show:

- regular supershow: this one is basically "Hey, we have good workers, you have good workers, wanna do a show together ?". The other company refusing wouldn't bring any penalty to them (or us, if we refuse such a proposition). The money made from the show would be shared.

- memorial show: only available when a worker who worked in both company has died, this one would get a pop penalty, and a morale penalty for the deceased's friends/family, if refused. There would be no monetary gain for doing this, but you could gain a bit of a pop boost for a brief time (like 4-6 weeks for instance). This one could be turned into a yearly event if both companies agree.

- charity show: available at any time, this show is done for charity. You won't gain any money from it, just like the memorial shows, and have the same pop boost if accepted, but if refused every worker of the refusing company could get a morale penalty (save for those with attributes that say they don't care about others, I guess ?). Unlike the memorial show, however, you'd have to re-ask every time you want to do such a show, and would be limited to a certain number of shows a year (I wanna say 2 max, and there would be no possibility to ask for a third show so to avoid cheating).

Also, there would be an option to get the deceased friends and family to get out of retirement/come back in the business for that show, and that show only, along with maybe a tiny chance it'd make them fall in love with wrestling again.

So say, I book AEW, and unexpectedly CM Punk dies while working for me. I would then, despite my hostile relationship with WWE, ask them to do a memorial show so his friends still working there can participate: either they accept, in which case I can now use a couple of their workers in my memorial show (and Punk's friends would gain a pop boost for being allowed at the show), or they don't. Now, because I organise a CM Punk memorial show, I can also convince AJ Lee to have "one more match", in honor of Punk, and there would then be a tiny chance she might decide to not go back to retirement.

Anyway, you get the point and obviously there would be plenty of tweaks possible to make it more interesting but yeah :p