Chey's (Creeper's) Render Thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't reply every time as I have nothing new to say and I don't want to clog the thread up...but I do want to say again that you do some great work!

The extra none-wrestlers and masked women really really help with re-rendering or long-term games!

I'm glad! (Also, I love it when people reply. :p:D)

I don't reply every time as I have nothing new to say and I don't want to clog the thread up...but I do want to say again that you do some great work!

Damn true. The fact that they all look distinct really adds to the value. Plus the alternates give more options as well.

We interrupt this important broadcast to bring you...

3v38gtr.jpg

Chey's full body renders, available now from google drive for a mere fee of FREE! You may put these to use in loading screens, graphic work, or anything else your heart desires!

Yes, that's right! In a folder labeled "Full and Half Body Renders" within the Drive you will find multiple full body renders with more to come! Pre-made loading screens exist within a "Loading Screens" folder as well!

Just don't do anything... strange. :rolleyes:

ORDER NOW!

Message and data rates do not apply.

I've gone and started to re-do some of my older renders -- provided I have them saved on file. I've altered the camera angles, made some slight posing changes and updated the lighting to look more in line with recent renders, and I'll continue to do so for several of them as I move forward with rendering. They'll be added to the drive as alts so that the originals aren't replaced or removed, in case anyone prefers those.

4Af9Tom.jpg971cGD2.jpgeMKcOyp.jpgzLoXL4s.jpgZUVd3tr.jpg

All have been added to the drive.

CGF_001alt

CGF_002alt

CGF_013alt

CGF_021alt

CGF_037alt

• 2 weeks later...

Not much lately, but that's partially because I've been focusing a bit on real life as I'm nearing the end of my high school career.

High school...so, I feel old!

I know it keeps being said, but your female renders are some of the best out there!

High school...so, I feel old!

I know it keeps being said, but your female renders are some of the best out there!

Absolutely agree with lavelleuk, your female renders are beautiful! :)

Thank you, guys! :D It makes me feel real glad knowing that some of y'all think so highly of my work.

• 2 weeks later...

Renders!

1FB0laW.jpghpNaL2q.jpgOAl6z7m.jpgElmdavZ.jpg2bU6eO5.jpgvm1NJMx.jpg

vEXm5gF.jpgsin3iOt.jpg

All have been added to the Google Drive.

ALSO, PSA:

IF there are any CV characters you'd like to see me Re-Render; please shoot me a private message here on the forums, or let me know on Discord @Chey#2512. I cannot make any guarantees or promises as to which ones I'll do/not do, and I'd prefer to do characters that aren't as frequent on the re-render section. <3 Thanks! (I'd just love to have some requests to do.)

Renders!

1FB0laW.jpghpNaL2q.jpgOAl6z7m.jpgElmdavZ.jpg2bU6eO5.jpgvm1NJMx.jpg

vEXm5gF.jpgsin3iOt.jpg

All have been added to the Google Drive.

ALSO, PSA:

IF there are any CV characters you'd like to see me Re-Render; please shoot me a private message here on the forums, or let me know on Discord @Chey#2512. I cannot make any guarantees or promises as to which ones I'll do/not do, and I'd prefer to do characters that aren't as frequent on the re-render section. <3 Thanks! (I'd just love to have some requests to do.)

Oh wow. That's some really great work

IF there are any CV characters you'd like to see me Re-Render; please shoot me a private message here on the forums, or let me know on Discord @Chey#2512. I cannot make any guarantees or promises as to which ones I'll do/not do, and I'd prefer to do characters that aren't as frequent on the re-render section. <3 Thanks! (I'd just love to have some requests to do.

Great work!

When I get a chance I'll have a quick look through the CVerse and try and find some I haven't seen rendered, off the top of my head I know El Orgulloso could do with an upgrade if you wanted to attempt Mexican masked guys? Although slight request - if you make him with hair, can you also make one without as in mod he lost a mask vs hair match :)

Edit - sorry, you said DM! If I find others I will message privately!

Second edit - I forgot to compliment the latest batch! Good stuff as always!

Renders

JSbAr2V.jpg

All have been added to the google drive.

I missed this post first time round

They're all great, as per usual, but this one...it just seems perfect. Not for anyone specifically, and I'm not an artist so can't say why, but it just looks so smooth. I can't tell you why it stands out to me, but it really does, fantastic stuff!

• 1 month later...

Little bit of an update!

Render work slowed down a bit as I've been working on creating renders for the upcoming CV2023 mod! (For both NEW and EXISTING characters! :eek:)

I don't have much for now, but I will be releasing everything I've done after the mod hits the shelves at a yet-to-be-determined date! :p:D;) Stay tuned, and apologies for my lack of presence!