Deceased wrestlers?!

Has anyone undead anyone cause it was to soon in real life or during game play?

Obviously I try not depending on the era I’m playing in or during game play someone dies for something stupid?!

Let’s face it theirs a lot of “what if’s’ this person was still alive.

Not sure if I understand the question completely but I'll try to help:

1: If there is a deceased worker that you know, say Eddie Guerrero in our world, and you'd like to have him alive and well, there are mods that date before Guerrero's passing and it is possible to continue to have him apart of the game world should nothing happen to him.

2: If you mean an active worker who had a sudden case of "Kenny Death" or was perfectly healthy one day and had just been discovered deceased, during a game, there is no way for them to return to the game, during that game save. Not even via mid-game editor.

Not sure if I understand the question completely but I'll try to help:

1: If there is a deceased worker that you know, say Eddie Guerrero in our world, and you'd like to have him alive and well, there are mods that date before Guerrero's passing and it is possible to continue to have him apart of the game world should nothing happen to him.

2: If you mean an active worker who had a sudden case of "Kenny Death" or was perfectly healthy one day and had just been discovered deceased, during a game, there is no way for them to return to the game, during that game save. Not even via mid-game editor.

I understand all of that.

I mean if you start a game after like Owen hart or Eddie g or Benoit or hawk or animal or shad g or Hana (from stardom)

Has anyone thought about making them alive again before you start a new game?

If you were in a middle of game and say Roman dies for a stupid reason. Do you keep playing the game or start over or fast forward to a new month so you can turn the game into database?

I mean if you start a game after like Owen hart or Eddie g or Benoit or hawk or animal or shad g or Hana (from stardom)

If you were in a middle of game and say Roman dies for a stupid reason. Do you keep playing the game or start over or fast forward to a new month so you can turn the game into database?

If someone dies in a game that you want to keep alive, Game Recovery resets the game to the previous Sunday. No need to turn the game into a DB

Not to sound morbid or gross, as I wish no real harm upon anyone. I actually think when someone major dies it really shakes up the game world. Especially if they're on my roster? It'd be a huge blow. I'd also be able to set up a tournament in their honor, or have a special charity show or something. It'd be cool. Like if Eddie died in my game, maybe Chavo does get that massive push.

Not to sound morbid or gross, as I wish no real harm upon anyone. I actually think when someone major dies it really shakes up the game world. Especially if they're on my roster? It'd be a huge blow. I'd also be able to set up a tournament in their honor, or have a special charity show or something. It'd be cool. Like if Eddie died in my game, maybe Chavo does get that massive push.

That’s understandable as well. Also again theirs that possibility of seeing someone book to face someone but they’ve already passed or recently gone.

Before Shad g did what he did for his son which he did the right thing in real life. I was looking forward & hoping for something like Cryme time & Ron killings do something in wwe or even them honking up D’Angelo dinero in news or anywhere.

Same thing about Brodie Lee quick death. I believe things were gonna be good for but AEW did a good thing for him.

It’s unfortunate where life takes us.