Have you ever blacklisted anyone?

Peter Valentine.

It's not like I'm going to hire him anyway. But looking at his description, he reminds me quite a bit of Brutus Beefcake, and I hate that guy too much. So he's going on the blacklist just to prove that I don't want anything to do with him.

I've never seen the use for it personally. If I decide I'm never booking anyone again I just don't book them

But have you ever used it? If so who got blacklisted and why?

No. I tend to be the way you are. Although if I have a guy who's made himself horribly unwelcome in my company through bad behavior, I have a rather sneaky way of not having to fire them. What I do is I'll take one of my mid-month shows, book every single other member of the roster against the offender in one minute squash matches. This including broadcasters, refs, and other personality types. Each and every person getting their turn to embarass the offender by pinning him or her in succession. Finished the chain of punishment by making him lay down for my user character. After this show is over, the offending worker typically gets so cheesed off, he quits the company on principle. I then don't need to blacklist him because he hates me for the extreme burial.

Now it should be noted I run really small companies with sandbox finances. So I can afford the luxury of doing this in the rare cases a guy makes it necessary. Normally, I am a very easygoing personality as a booker. A guy has to be downright toxic in the locker room before I do this. But when the shoe fits, you can bet he's going to wear it.

The two most memorable cases I've had are Jake Panic and Cristobal Pardo. Panic earned this punishment because I tried doing something a little different with him and booking him as a face. A move Panic hated. He went with it at first but once he decided to rebel, he became such a cancer I was forced to squash him underfoot.

Pardo's burial came in the game where I finally decided to hire him after never having done so. Even though he was my posting avi on here. Had always liked him in theory because the render looked so cool. Got him on roster and he was always going out of his way to make me regret it. The talk in his profile about being annoying is pure turkey talk. Pardo seemed to enjoy stirring the pot with everyone and honking me off every time he made someone attack him. So I took his ego out back and shot it. Ground him under everybody's feet and switched to Nathaniel Pross as soon as I got back on site. Pross looks like he be very much like me and isn't a troll backstage.

I do for some workers that are on the Hidden Gems and I don't want to hire anyway, so new options come up instead.

I do the same thing. It's quite annoying. The hidden gem list shouldn't be arbitrarily cut off at 5 workers if your able to see the full list using the blacklist anyway.