Which Mod are you enjoy playing and Why?

I currently have three saves going on.

1970 - This mod is great. I love playing as an early territory (created my own federation after running Big Time Wrestling (Fritz version) and slowly making sure the NWA stays intact. I started in January 70 and currently in May 78

1980 - This mod is great but might not be available. It came out on a previous version of TEW and I converted it. Fantastic fun because you get all the legends in their prime or right before it. Started in January 1980 and currently in July 1990

1985 - Fantastic mod. You are right in the thick of it. You can pretty much pick your own scenario. Save the NWA, save the AWA, save the territories from the WWF, or take over the WWF. Started in 1985 and just got to February 2006

I currently have three saves going on.

1970 - This mod is great. I love playing as an early territory (created my own federation after running Big Time Wrestling (Fritz version) and slowly making sure the NWA stays intact. I started in January 70 and currently in May 78

1980 - This mod is great but might not be available. It came out on a previous version of TEW and I converted it. Fantastic fun because you get all the legends in their prime or right before it. Started in January 1980 and currently in July 1990

1985 - Fantastic mod. You are right in the thick of it. You can pretty much pick your own scenario. Save the NWA, save the AWA, save the territories from the WWF, or take over the WWF. Started in 1985 and just got to February 2006

How do you get through these so fast? I've been reading your things for the last few years and its crazy. It takes me forever to get through shows.

Currently playing:

Effganic Genesis (Fictional)

Seeing the whole word being generated right in front of my eyes is great. Especially in combination with the great renders by SMW and other forum members. I'm 14 years into my current save and my user character is just approaching the mid 30's.

I'm still unsure what I'm going to do once WW2 comes around.

Especially since I play as a German company.

2004 - WWE

I like the time period alot. Lots of Legends are still alive and great workers and as WWE I can do the brand split the way I would have wanted it to go.

RWC - Draft Master Challenge - Season 1

Still playing the database of the first season of the DMC challenge. Although it's a really really slow process, since I have like 150 people on the roster.

The Alternate 2018 Cornellverse Mod is Great. Scotty Supreme & The SWF are great.

Edit: Additionally rebuilding CGC is kinda of a fun challenge. Plus I like the fact that USPW has basically turned into WCW, where your push (and gimmick) depends entirely on your backstage connections.

How do you get through these so fast? I've been reading your things for the last few years and its crazy. It takes me forever to get through shows.

I don't put TOO much thought into the television shows at all. Also, I always have some type of tournament going on and for that just keeps me invested in booking. Plus, I love playing someone through their whole career.

Currently playing:

Effganic Genesis (Fictional)

Seeing the whole word being generated right in front of my eyes is great. Especially in combination with the great renders by SMW and other forum members. I'm 14 years into my current save and my user character is just approaching the mid 30's.

I'm still unsure what I'm going to do once WW2 comes around.

Especially since I play as a German company.

2004 - WWE

I like the time period alot. Lots of Legends are still alive and great workers and as WWE I can do the brand split the way I would have wanted it to go.

RWC - Draft Master Challenge - Season 1

Still playing the database of the first season of the DMC challenge. Although it's a really really slow process, since I have like 150 people on the roster.

Effganic is amazing. Hmm, I love that problem. You should relocate to another European country during that time. Maybe half your roster leaves because they are **** sympathizers and they become hated throughout the world or even just kicked out of the business once the war ends.

You put on a monthly show to help rally the Allied parties or something. Interesting problem.

Effganic is amazing. Hmm, I love that problem. You should relocate to another European country during that time. Maybe half your roster leaves because they are **** sympathizers and they become hated throughout the world or even just kicked out of the business once the war ends.

You put on a monthly show to help rally the Allied parties or something. Interesting problem.

I've already created narratives for a crash. :p

I'm just not sure wether or not I should close the company completely or just movee & rebrand

Ruthless Agression 2004 probably scratches my itch the best for time period. A lot of Attitude Era guys are still in decent shape and the indie scene is thriving with lots of good talent, and no big companies to really compete with when it comes to signing them. My only issue is a lot of the workers were transferred from later mods and their bios and skills (especially experience) weren't adjusted to 2004. You'll have rookies debut with 40 xp, while someone who has been wrestling for years will have 15. If you can get past that or just edit them then it's a great time period. I'm currently in 2007.

Otherwise anything by Fleisch is amazing

As an addition to how insane Zero's progress with his games are. I started my 2004 save when his 1985 save was still in the 80's. He has since made it to 2006 and I just got to 2007. He booked 20 years of two companies in the time it took me to do 3 years with 1 company lol

The Alt Cornellverse 2018 mod is so good. I love almost everything about it and enjoying getting TCW back into the top with all the young wrestlers there, and in another save trying to get AAA up to the top with Tracy Brendon (arguably my favorite wrestler in Cornellverse) as the figurehead

Been playing basically nothing but Thunderverse for the past 3-4 mos. Have like 4 active saves, restarted a WrestleX save recently because Martian Queen cheated on Behemoth with Sympathizer Jarrett and turned my lockerroom so toxic that it kinda tanked everything... I was gutted because I had a whole Simp Jarrett storyline in the works. What can you do?

Haven't been playing as much recently because I'm back on a CK3 binge, but when I'm not playing vanilla CVerse, the CV97 mod is great. I always enjoy playing as PGHW and building it up to compete with the SWF on the international stage. HGC is also really fun because you can just kind of go anywhere with it.

CV97 for me. I started playing in 2013 and became super attached to a lot of CV guys and being able to build them up as they're just entering the world and make my own history with them is really fun for me. The only active game I had prior to taking a break was a Road to Glory to game.

In prior version, I loved the post Montreal RW97 mod. I would take Bret and have him take over ECW and grow it to compete with WWF/WCW. My longest save on that file (TEW16) was 8 years in game. Sabu was more or less my figurehead for a fair bit. Not entirely realistic as I don't think Bret would ever get behind Sabu, or half the ECW talent, but it was a blast to play. I remember my favorite storyline happening organically where Brock Lesnar broke Bret's neck a couple months before December to Dismember. Bret came back 14 months later to take on a Brock Lesnar that had been undefeated since debuting at the following December to Dismember, and despite coming up short, essentially passed the torch and gave Brock his blessing and thus begun Brock's very Hogan-esque baby face run. I don't remember if I ever beat Brock or not. He was a megastar in the save tho.

CV97 for me. I started playing in 2013 and became super attached to a lot of CV guys and being able to build them up as they're just entering the world and make my own history with them is really fun for me. The only active game I had prior to taking a break was a Road to Glory to game.

In prior version, I loved the post Montreal RW97 mod. I would take Bret and have him take over ECW and grow it to compete with WWF/WCW. My longest save on that file (TEW16) was 8 years in game. Sabu was more or less my figurehead for a fair bit. Not entirely realistic as I don't think Bret would ever get behind Sabu, or half the ECW talent, but it was a blast to play. I remember my favorite storyline happening organically where Brock Lesnar broke Bret's neck a couple months before December to Dismember. Bret came back 14 months later to take on a Brock Lesnar that had been undefeated since debuting at the following December to Dismember, and despite coming up short, essentially passed the torch and gave Brock his blessing and thus begun Brock's very Hogan-esque baby face run. I don't remember if I ever beat Brock or not. He was a megastar in the save tho.

I love this and have done something similar in my 85-present day game. I had Hitman and a few others join ECW to make them super legit in the late 90s.

I changed their name to Elite Championship Wrestling and is basically AEW.

I love this and have done something similar in my 85-present day game. I had Hitman and a few others join ECW to make them super legit in the late 90s.

I changed their name to Elite Championship Wrestling and is basically AEW.

I'm not near as familiar with the 80's as I am the 90's. I grew up watching the Attitude Era. I'd imagine it would be just as sweet. Getting the legends that may have been well past their expiration date and having them mold that next generation of talent and change the course of history. That to me is just as fun as the booking aspect of it.

Definitely enjoying playing around with my new-found love of NJPW in the RWC mod. I added a face/heel loosely enforced divide. I added some American legends (namely The Rock as an Authority Figure). Plus, one of my favorites IRL, The Great O-Khan, the game apparently wants me to push to the moon. I will oblige.

pushokhan.jpg

I started with one of the 1985 mods in 2016 and converted my save when 20 came out. I was inspired by Bruce Prichard's podcast to play wwe from wrestlemania 1-30 loosely following what actually happened with some significant alt history (bret screws shawn, cena fired in 03, etc)

Took the "Good Night and Goodbye" mod (May 2001) and did some tweaking. I'm currently at the end of April 2003. WWF has had some huge problems, including letting some big names get away, and I'm playing as Global Wrestling Entertainment, which is what I renamed WCW, although I've taken over WWF, too.

St.T

I started with one of the 1985 mods in 2016 and converted my save when 20 came out. I was inspired by Bruce Prichard's podcast to play wwe from wrestlemania 1-30 loosely following what actually happened with some significant alt history (bret screws shawn, cena fired in 03, etc)

Where are you in this save?

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to give an update to my games. While I'm still playing the following:

1970-1979, 1980-1990, and 1985-2007, I've decided to get into the Effverse gameplay and start as my own promotion in 1920 and build the world as it comes alive.

I'm having a blast. Whenever a new talent is generated, I basically rename them, their gimmick, etc, to whatever I want so I can watch a world of my characters develop. With that said, I also imported all the talent from the 1970 mod into it, so real promotions and talent will eventually debut.

I formed the NWA early and basically having each promotion join. Pride of Germany refuses though.

The plan is to play a decade as one promotion, make that game a database and start the next decade as a new promotion.

Here are my current goals:

1920 (currently in 1925) - Build the game world, form the NWA so it is very strong, have some fun characters to follow for twenty years

1930s - I plan on creating an all-female promotion where the owner is shady (think Moolah).

1940s - I plan on taking over PRIDE OF GERMANY and breaking it into two promotions (Pride of Germany and Pride of Europe). Pride of Germany will be an evil organization, that is full of German sympathizers. Plan on having them create an alliance with other countries that formed alliances with Germany during WWII. Meanwhile, Pride of Europe will be against the Germans, etc. and be in full alliances with American promotions.

1950s - Stampede Wrestling baby.

That is all.