Rune's Cuts (RW & Custom Graphics)

fNnapAT.jpg

JPG - 5-2-2024

GIF - 5-2-2024

An nGo compatible real world picture pack with GIF and JPG support! I consider this pack a supplement, meaning it's designed to be combined with the pack of your choice for best use. It's also a living pack, irregularly updated with pics from whatever my current fixation is! There's something of everything here: from Jim Crockett Promotions to 2000s New Japan and the modern day.

Contains:

6,428 Workers (.JPG, .GIF, and .GIF Borderless)

173 Logos

144 nGIFo-style Logos

120 Events

59 (Real-World and Custom) Titles

27 TV shows

and 1 broadcaster.

Edited by Plat
May 2 update
  • Like 3

Good to see this get a thread here, some of the coolest bloody graphics I've ever seen in TEW. (Especially all those WCW custom logos, bloody amazing all of them, really makes me hope somebody makes an ngo 2001 mod sooner rather than later so I get an excuse to use 'em for a WCW save.)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingOfSwing" data-cite="KingOfSwing" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="54147" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>these are some poggers and also based cuts oomfie</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So based</p>

These are great, thank you. Any chance you've been working on a Jericho Appreciation Society GIF logo?

iKFZo4o.jpg

KlUN7ku.jpg

I'm not super satisfied with the GIF logo yet, but this should do until I can take another swing! I'm working on a Blackpool Combat Club logo too, but that's also going to be for another day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Plat changed the title to Rune's Cuts (RW & Custom Graphics)

Guess what - new update! Didn't have time to make a new graphic as I'm pushing this out right before I hit the hay, but the worker total increases by another 250 with this release! Of course, it comes complete with your usual assortment of other bits and bobs dotted about. It was totally an accident that this was two months to the day after the last release. If I end up releasing an update on December 30th, feel free to smack me.

As a little teaser, have the Lard Warriors as a treat! Pork Warrior (Ryota Hama), Pink Warrior (Yutaka Yoshie), and Bono Warrior (...Akebono)!

o4Dz2D1.jpgKFyob62.jpgYVhB738.jpg

• Like 1

Newest update just went out, featuring a couple hundred new worker images! The total number is now over 5,500; this tiny little folder of images I made just for me is growing into a real big pack. Happy belated holidays, everyone!

By the way, it's not December 30th. You can't slap me. At least not legally. :x

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 12:11 AM, Siegelboy1998 said:

Question?

Do you have logos for WCW Sin. Worldwide. and Big Bang? In JPG form if you can

Don't believe I've made any logos for these shows, since others have done it just as well as I can. I think the ones I use come from the nGo pack.

----

You know the deal! Couple hundred more workers and some new shows. All of my cuts are now available in a borderless GIF format for anyone who might be switching over to that with the new SAMPP releases. Some of the promotion logos included in this release might not be final and don't include GIF alternatives because I haven't been able to get around to making them yet. It's all J-indie stuff, though, so I don't think it will bother most people.

• 3 months later...