Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling - City of Champions

V8YAtaC.jpg

Main Attractions

<div style="background-color:#000000;color:#ffe200;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

8WMsvGj.jpgNqGW9Hg.jpg

World Champions Exhibition

Pablo Rodriguez © vs Nelson Callum ©

Match of the year, match of the Decade! The biggest match in Queens, NY history will take place at New Years Revolution for Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling! Nelson Callum defeated former champion Ernest Youngman for the PSW Championship to take his place in this huge Main Event. An incredible showdown between the PSW Champion and the COTT Worlds Heavyweight Champion, Pablo Rodriguez. Pablo Rodriguez defeated west coast legend Masked Cougar for the World Heavyweight Champion in August. Since then he has been touring around North and South America defending the Worlds Championship. He makes his stop in Pittburgh this January only to be seen at Pittsburgh Steel Championship at The Ministry. Buy tickets online now, dont wait and line up at the door only to be turned away for this soon-to-be sold out show!

</div>

<div style="background-color:#faffc2;color:#ffe200;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

PSW Tag Team Championship

Samoan Destruction Inc. © vs. The Rich and Famous

We’re kicking off the year with this huge tag team championship bout. The best two tag teams in PSW, Samoan Destructions Inc (the reigning champs) and Rich And Famous (the #1 contenders) are going head to head in a battle for the belts.The Rich and Famous secured their number one contendership by defeating former champions DmC at Endgame. Samoan Destruction Inc. come into New Years Revolution with massive momentum on their side and five successful defences to their name.

The Rich and Famous will be chomping at the bit to regain the titles they lost two years ago. Samoan Destruction Inc. Will be relishing to continue their tour of DESTRUCTION! Into 2020.

</div>

<div style="background-color:#faffc2;color:#ffe200;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

Pittsburgh Athletics Commision Showcase PSW National Championship

Sayeed Ali © vs. Jebediah

This is Sayeed Ali’s first defence of his PSW National Championship since winning it last month at the Endgame supercard. Sayeed won the PSW Nation Championship from Logan Wolfsbaine in his second match ever with Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. A truely impressive feat for the man they call “The East Side Assassin”

Sayeed will be at a height and weight disadvantage going into his first defence against the 6’11 310 lbs, Jebediah. Jebediah has been building some momentum in the last three months and was named number one contender at the recent Athletics Committee Meeting with Mitch Naess. The Pittsburgh Athletics Commission has appointed R.M. Stones as referee to the match.

</div>

Including 6 Bouts on the Undercard

Logan Wolfsbaine vs Xavi Ferrera

Ernest Youngman vs Dustin Deuce

Austin Smooth & Reckless Antix vs Cowboy Buck & Devil May Care

Ash Campbell vs Devil Dog

Teddy Powell vs. Little Bill Lebowski

Legion of Blood in Hardcore action against a tag team from IPW

</div>

**The Card**

World Champions Exhibition

Pablo Rodriguez © vs Nelson Callum ©

Samoan Destruction Inc. © vs. The Rich and Famous

Pittsburgh Athletics Commission Showcase PSW National Championship

Sayeed Ali © vs. Jebediah

Ernest Youngman vs Dustin Deuce

Austin Smooth & Reckless Antix vs Cowboy Buck & DmC

Teddy Powell vs. Little Bill Lebowski

Legion of Blood vs ??? (IPW Team)

dE7K3sO.png

MAJOR STARS

Name, Age, Size, Style

QOAIIrP.jpghSimBvz.jpg4UkvAHK.jpg

"The Assassin" Ernest Youngman, 26, Muscular Middleweight Impactful

Ian "Madman" Boone, 43, Bulky Light Heavyweight Hardcore

Nelson Callum, 31, Toned Middleweight Regular Wrestler

WELL KNOWN

riGguTX.jpgECK3f52.jpgPbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpgnjSf10U.jpg

Ash Campbell, 31, Toned Middleweight Regular Wrestler

"Glorious" Logan Wolfsbaine, 24, Muscular Light Heavyweight Impactful

Rhino Umaga, 41, Bulky Heavyweight Powerhouse

Samoan Machine, 39, Muscular Middleweight Impactful

Xavi Ferrera, 25, Muscular Middleweight Regular Wrestler

RECOGNISABLE

Fr4UhyV.jpggxx8Lm8.jpgcWYsH7e.jpgXsOIeTH.jpg

Acid II, 29, Toned Lightweight Highflyer

Cerberus, 33, Bulky Light Heavyweight Psychopath

Cowboy Buck Winchester, 31, Light Heavyweight Brawler

Dead Bolt, 42, Flabby Big Heavyweight Hardcore

QyEBuYH.jpgkD2nj21.jpgRWLLciQ.jpgGOSBXCs.jpg

"Mr. High Roller" Jackpot Jordan, 33, Toned Middleweight Regular Wrestler

"Hollywood" Jake Idol, 33, Ripped Light Heavyweight Entertainer

Willy "Little Bill" Lebowski, 45, Small Hardcore

Sayeed Ali "The East Side Assassin", 33, Muscular Light Heavyweight Brawler

lJ3FdyX.jpgzKIpsKd.jpgsmPCU8g.jpgSBEo4S4.jpgibEcnvV.jpg

Stuntman, 27, Toned Lightweight Daredevil

"Constant Motion" Teddy Powell, 40, Toned Lightweight Regular Wrestler

Vendetta, 27, Light Heavyweight Hardcore

"The Dark Prince" Wicked Lester, 21, Middleweight Hardcore

"The Reckless One" Xavier Reckless, 33, Muscular Lightweight Brawler

UNKNOWN

ppKAjw1.jpgvrfUILf.jpgOh7F0nc.jpgYoQ8dtR.jpg

Antix, 37, Muscular Middleweight Regular Wrestler

Austin "Easy Money" Smooth, 25, Toned Lightweight Regular Wrestler

Deathwish, 22, Flabby Middleweight Psychopath

Frank "Devil Dog" Marciano, 26, Muscular Middleweight Hardcore

Xnyqafi.jpgQZY15Dy.jpgxx3XM32.jpg

Dustin Dunce, 19, Toned Lightweight High Flyer

Jebediah, 31, Bulky Big Heavyweight Brawler

ZomBoy, 22, Skinny Lightweight Daredevil

<div style="padding: 10px; border: 8px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #FFFFFF; max-width:45%; ";">qB4HZEe.png

<table border="0" bgcolor=#FFFFFF><tr><details><summary>

</summary>

NqGW9Hg.jpg

4UkvAHK.jpg

Nelson Callum 3-time (1 defence)

Previous 5 Champions

- Ernest Youngman (June 2019-November 2019)

- Nelson Callum (2) (October 2018-June 2019)

- Greg Black (4) (March 2018-October 2018)

- Nelson Callum (July 2017-March 2018)

- Grandmaster Phunk (3) (January 2017-July 2017)

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(255,215,0);"></div>

OCCByH5.jpg

GOSBXCs.jpg

Sayeed Ali 1st-Time (No defences)

Previous Champions

- Logan Wolfsbaine (3) (May 2019-December 2019)

- Cowboy Buck Winchester (October 2018-May 2019)

- Cerberus (March 2018-October 2018)

- Logan Wolfsbaine (2) (September 2017-March 2018)

- Ernest Youngman (2) (February 2017-September 2017)

<div style="color:rgb(26, 26, 26);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(255,215,0);"></div>

PAQGEIZ.jpg

PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpg

Samoan Destruction Inc. 2-time (5 defences)

Previous 5 Champions

- Devil May Care (November 2018-July 2019)

- Samoan Destruction Inc. (February 2018-November 2018)

- The Rich and Famous (June 2017-February 2018)

- Reckless Antix (September 2016-June 2017)

- Thunder and Listening (February 2016-September 2016)

</summary></details></details></tr></table></details></div

**I want to thank every artist who contributed to a render I'm using. I took presentation inspiration from Dalton and THawk.**

thehbER.png

Staff

Name, Role

o0OjmZu.jpge1jkCSJ.jpgp0mjpxq.jpg

"Ice Man" Alex Braun, Retired wrestler - Booker and Colour Commentator

"The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler, Retired wrestler - Road Agent and Colour Commentator

Mitch Naess, Promoter and Announcer

tlqvro9.jpgiIvj4hP.jpg

JD Morgan, Road Agent

Johnny Martin, Road Agent

5daqsXt.jpgUchzrbR.jpg

R.M. Stones, Referee

Ryan Holland, "The Extreme Ref"

JJLTW5U.jpge1jkCSJ.jpgrmv5Rps.jpgdO7K9Id.jpg

Carl Batch, Manager to Cerberus

Eric Tyler, Manager to Ash Campbell

Kimmy Ling, Manager to Devil May Care

Venus Angeletti "Manager of Champions", Manager to Ernest Youngman

Tag Teams

Oh7F0nc.jpgxx3XM32.jpg

Blood Soliders - Deathwish and ZomBoy

Fr4UhyV.jpglJ3FdyX.jpgrmv5Rps.jpg

Devil May Care - Acid II and Stuntman

ppKAjw1.jpgibEcnvV.jpg

Reckless Antix - Antix and Xavier Reckless

QyEBuYH.jpgkD2nj21.jpg

Rich And Famous - Jackpot Jordan and Jake Idol

PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpg

Samoan Destruction Inc. - Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine

<div style="padding: 10px; border: 8px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #FFFFFF; max-width:45%; ";">

STABLES

j8e9Zhc.jpg

SBEo4S4.jpgOh7F0nc.jpgxx3XM32.jpg

The Legion Of Blood

The Legion Of Blood describe themselves as a "death cult" and are a creepy hardcore group led by "The Dark Prince of The Death Match" Wicked Lester.

Roster: Wicked Lester, Deathwish and ZomBoy

</div>

<div style="padding: 10px; border: 8px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #FFFFFF; max-width:45%; ";">

STABLES

dkEmPOd.jpg

dO7K9Id.jpgQOAIIrP.jpgECK3f52.jpgQyEBuYH.jpgkD2nj21.jpg

The Steel Circle

Formed around Ernest Youngman to help him take the PSW title off Nelson Callum, The Steel Circle is a classic faction in that it consists of a star leader, a hot tag team, and a fast rising talent.

Roster: Venus Angeletti, Ernest Loungman, Logan Wolfsbaine, The Rich And Famous

</div>

Welcome :)

Hey everyone! I’ve recently been home bound to quarantine, which has given me time to start up a diary. Building assets, experimenting with presentation styles and learning the forum code. Way back when I started a SWF diary that went no where almost immediately. I’ve been eager to give it another go for years. I cant guarantee I’ll stick around for long after my quarantine lol. But here's a crack at nothing.

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling was my first company to run when I originally bought TEW 2020. Wow did two years pass by so quickly! I love the roster and the product is so fun to play. Feedback and comments are welcome. I’ve tried to provide some information on the roster for anyone not familiar with their product or the Cverse. In the match descriptions and promos I’ll try to flesh out the boys even further.

Ive made some mistakes along the way. For as much time as I’ve spent with TEW I still feel like a novice. For example I was booking Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling in The Ministry venue ignorant that is was in Queens, NY not Pittsburgh, PA. I cant even account that to being foreign to American geography, that was simply not reading the description. So in my head cannon Mitch Naess sent the crew off to Queens while Pennsylvania Park is closed for renovations.

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;border-style:solid;border-width:1px";">To peek back the curtian, my owners goals laid down by Mitch Naess are;

1. PSW’s financial balance must have improved to at least $250,000 by the end of 2021

2. I cant hire anyone who is classified as a Powerhouse

3. Cant hire a wrestler over 38 (“PSW - The DAVE Birthday Bash” Hmmmm)

I’m playing as retired wrestler and colour commentator Alex Braun.

</div>

V8YAtaC.jpg

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling - "New Year Revolution"

Date: Friday Night Week 3 - January 2020

Attendance: 1,000 SUPER NO VACANY!!!

Commentary booth: PSW Promoter Mitch Naess, "Ice Man" Alex Braun, and lifelong villian Eric Tyler

Angle 1

<div style="background-color:#000000;color:#4e4a49;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

e1jkCSJ.jpg?1riGguTX.jpg?1Y8AVSFS.jpg?1

Ash Campbell makes his way to the ring and Eric Tyler leaves the commentary booth to meet him inside the squared circle in front of this sold out jeering crowd.

Eric Tyler: “Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Eric Tyler... And this is the revolution!” Crowd has a mixed reaction

Alex Bruan: “Wow. You give him my spot in the format, and he takes my line...”

Mitch Naess: “...”

Eric Tyler: “A wrestling revolution. Not a hardcore revolution! Because a wrestling Champion -- a Worlds Heavyweight wrestling Champion -- for the wrestling fans has finally come to grace this pitiful cesspool of a city! ‘The Priest of Pain’ Pablo Rodriguez will cure your ignorant blindness to this hardcore filth and restore tradition back to wrestling! Tonight you ungrateful trash, you’ll see the best champion in the world humiliate that chump Nelson Callum!”

Ash and Eric begin to put themselves over and hype up Ash as the soon to be contender for the PSW Championship. Pablo Rodriguez makes his way out to jeers! He jumps into the ring and hugs these two despicable human beings. Pablo Rodriguez hands Eric Tyler the Worlds Heavyweight Championship, to retrieve a small bottle of water from his pocket. Eric is clutching to the World Heavyweight title like its first born baby. The Priest sprinkles the unforgivable Eric Tyler and, the son of Diablo himself, Ash Campbell with the water.

Mitch Naess: Can you see their skin bubble??

Alex Braun: No, but I’d love to.

Eric holds the microphone for the Worlds Heavyweight Champion Pablo Rodriquez, who says its an honor for him to do a bit of charity and introduce these fans to real wrestling.

Mitch Naess: He’s getting paid very well to be in the main event tonight.

He says tonight he’ll give Nelson Callum on the job experience and show him what being a champion means in this historically honorable and sacred business. All three men leave the ring, Pablo snags the Worlds Heavyweight championship from Eric's clutch on their way out.

Segment rating: 55

</div>

Match 1

zKIpsKd.jpg?3CJMvA9e.png?1RWLLciQ.jpg?1

Teddy Powell vs Little Bill Lebowski

Opening match of the year features two of our veteran warriors. In this battle of the small, the lightweight Teddy Powell pins the small underdog Little Bill Lebowski at 11:22 minutes after his signature Motion Censor

Match Rating: 32

</div>

Angle 2

<div style="background-color:#000000;color:#4e4a49;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

vrfUILf.jpgcWYsH7e.jpg

Austin Smooth calls himself "Austin Untouchable". Brags about ducking the Cowboys Lariat since November. Cowboy Buck Winchester is out, he promises the audience that tonight he'll decapitate Austin.

Segment rating: 37

</div>

Match 2

vrfUILf.jpgfVV26bm.jpgppKAjw1.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1cWYsH7e.jpglJ3FdyX.jpgFr4UhyV.jpg

Austin Smooth and Reckless Antix vs Cowboy Buck Winchester and Devil May Care w/ Kammy Ling

The two tag teams bring the excitment they’ve come to be realied upon for. Austin Smooth is weasling his way out of the ring at every opportunity, keeping his distance from the Lartiat Machine. Cowboy Buck Winchester pins Xavier Reckless at 7:32 minutes after planting him with a Neckbreaker

Match Rating: 34

</div>

Match 3

5VjS6db.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1Xnyqafi.jpg

Ernest Youngman vs Dustin Dunce

Early on Dustin pulls off some impressive counter moves against the former PSW Champion. But hard strikes and bone-crunching moves from “The Assassin” keep the young Highflyer from taking off in the match. Ernest Youngman pins Dustin Dunce at 6:52 minutes after dropping him dead with The Hit

Match Rating: 38

</div>

Angle 3

5VjS6db.jpgdO7K9Id.jpgECK3f52.jpgQyEBuYH.jpgkD2nj21.jpg

The three other men representing The Steel Circle come out to the ring along with Venus Angeletti. Venus has come to be known as the Manager of Champions, but in recent months The Steel Circle have lost their National and PSW Championship matches. Jackpot Jordan, Jake Idol and “Glorious” Logan Wolfbaine have a turn on the microphone to air their particular grievances and insult the fans. Finally the microphone comes around to the pissed off leader of the group. He’s none too happy about the groups position at the end of 2019.

Ernest Youngman: “Since Nelson Callum stole my belt and my match against the Worlds Heavyweight Champion, back in November... Since last month when Sayeed Ali beat you (pointing at Logan Wolfsbaine) for the National Championship. WE. HOLD. NO. GOLD”. The Crowd CHEER! “You cheer mediocrity, New York. Instead of pushing yourselves to the top and celebrating achievement. You’d rather bring everyone else down to your pathetically lame level. And you relish in failure.”

Ernest Youngman: “But tonight The Rich and Famous will prove that they’re so much better... Than you! Ringside stupidpoorfatMOUTHBREATHERS!... When they walk out holding the PSW Tag Team Championships again. Having beat those two morons that epitomize the lowest elements of humanity. Who have unfortunately had their grubby claws on the gold. Its been two years too long since Jackpot and Idol held tag team gold in this business. But they right that wrong tonight... because they HAVE TO... Because they have the class, athletics and intelligence”.

Ernest Youngman: “There will be no more failure. The Steel Circle is a collection of men that work very hard to be recognised as the best in professional wrestling”. The Crowd BOOS!

The Steel Circle leave the ring. Venus ignores Ernest as he tries to get her attention. The other three talk among themselves. Logan gives Ernest a disapproving head shake on their way through the curtain.

Segment rating: 53

</div>

Angle 4

GOSBXCs.jpg

Sayeed Ali hypes himself up at the best thing in NY. Says thats he's A-1 Duke of New York. He holds up the Pittsburgh Nation Championship and claims he'll start getting paid to kick every Americans ass across the nation. The he talks to the locker room

Sayeed Ali: "Violence to you might be putting somebody in a figure four! Violence to me is taking a can of gas and pouring it on ya and setting you on fire. Like me or not I didn't come up here to be liked. I came up here to get paid and whoever you put in front of me I'm gonna take it there!"

Segment rating: 40

</div>

Match 4

GOSBXCs.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1QZY15Dy.jpg

OCCByH5.jpg

Pittsburgh Athletics Commision 'National Championship'

Sayeed Ali © vs Jebediah

The 6’11 310 lbs Armish big man pulls off a defying leap over the ropes. The farm brawler and the street thug beat each other down in this decent wild brawl. Sayeed Ali pins Jebediah at 7:51 minutes after the G.B.H. Driver and retains his championship

Match Rating: 43

</div>

Match 5

riGguTX.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1YoQ8dtR.jpg

Devil Dog punished Ash with a steel stop sign from under the ring. The second generation star had the experience edge in this fight against the former US Marine. Ash Campbell pins Devil Dog at 7:32 minutes after crushing him with the Shooting Star Press

</div>

Angle 5

o0OjmZu.jpg4UkvAHK.jpg

Alex Braun leaves the announcers booth, to conduct an interview with PSW Champion Nelson Callum about slaying former champion Ernest Youngman in November, and tonights main event with the Worlds Champion. An opportunity that came along with claiming the title back in Novembers 'Blood & Gore' supercard event.

Y8AVSFS.jpgvL6Wh9x.jpg

Pablo Rodriguiez: “Diablo vive en tu anillo!”

The COTT Worlds Heavyweight Champion, title in hand, walks out past the booing sold out crowd with an unfamiliar referee in tow, to interrupt the PSW Champion mid interview. He gets into the ring and gives a cold, mocking sign of the cross to our HARDCORE parishioners inside The Ministry. Pablo Rodriguez snatches the microphone from Alex’s hand and denigrates the city for giving into their sins. Paying no attention to the two men in the ring he speaks to the sell out crowd.

Pablo Rodriguiez: “And Queens, New York. You! You sold these sacred seats OUT for capitalist greed. GREED! You, people!” **SPITS!** “You sinners bought into their greed and gluttony for violence!”

Pablo introduces NEW Senior referee Matthew White, who is a representative of the Pittsburgh Athletic Commission.

Pablo Rodriguiez: “A man who is devout to his code of honor as a referee, and has served the sacred law of the wrestling ring for 36 years-”.

Nelson Callum steps to the Worlds Heavyweight Champion, having been ignored for long enough. Matthew White steps between the two champions and Pablo jumps from the ring with the COTT Worlds Heavyweight championship in hand. PSW Champion Nelson Callum picks up the microphone Pablo left behind, leans against the ropes.

Nelson Callum: “See ya in the spotlight Champ”.

Callum hands the microphone back to Alex. He raises his championship to the loyal fans who show their love for the new champion.

Segment rating: 55

</div>

Match 6

ECK3f52.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1njSf10U.jpg

Pride was on the line with both these top class high school and college athletes. The two former National Champions in PSW put on a clinic. We have an exciting youth movement brewing in PSW all hungry to climb to the top and be recongnised as great in this business. Xavi Ferrera pins Logan Wolfsbaine at 14:31 minutes after risking it all with his High Impact Frog Splash

Match Rating: 47

</div>

Angle 6

SBEo4S4.jpg

Wicked Lester is looking for low self esteem sheep in the audience to be sacrificed at the "death cult" altar. That altar will be constructed from the giant limbs of their next two victims.

Segment rating: 34

</div>

Match 7

SBEo4S4.jpgOh7F0nc.jpgxx3XM32.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1zD0u1Tu.jpgD43ZaYL.jpg

Inter promotional Handicap Hardcore

Legion of Blood vs IPW's Canadian Hardcore

The numbers game didnt help against the 6’10 and 6’11 ft giants. This match took place everywhere but the ring up until the finish. Even the referees got blasted by dual big boots. Sasquatch assisted R.M. Stones to count the pinfall. Otis Von Battenburg pins Deathwish at 8:10 minutes after Canadian Hardcore kill their opponents and the referees R.M. Stones and Ryan Holland

Match Rating: 23

</div>

Angle 7

kD2nj21.jpgQyEBuYH.jpgvL6Wh9x.jpg

The Rich and Famous rush out to the ring, dragging Matthew White out with them. After running down the town one more time. They tell Mitch

Naess that they've taken it upon themselves to find a suitable substitute to officiate their title bout up next. Mitch Naess makes no objections from his seat. White is happy to be the official referee and call it right down the middle.

Segment rating: 39

</div>

Match 8

PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1BSht9gI.jpgDeh7acg.jpg

PAQGEIZ.jpgPAQGEIZ.jpg

Pittsburgh Steel Tag Team Championship

Samoan Destruction Inc. © vs Rich And Famous

Matthew White keeps Rhino and Machine from falling too far outside the rule book. Rich And Famous pull out classic heel tactics to cut off the ring and keep the smaller man isolated and vulnurable. Shockingly Jake Idol pins Samoan Machine at 12:24 minutes after The House Always Wins and a blind referee spot

Match Rating: 40

</div>

Match 9

<div style="background-color:#000000;color:#ffe200;border-style:solid;border-width:5px";">

GHxlJWT.jpg

8WMsvGj.jpgNqGW9Hg.jpg

Y8AVSFS.jpgP1wYovU.png4UkvAHK.jpg

World Champions Exhibition Main Event

COTT vs Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling

Pablo Rodriguez vs Nelson Callum

Matthew White was heavily booed in this bout. Both men worked it slow and steady, neither wanting to risk a high profile loss on a slip up. The Luchador was able to overtake Nelson on a few occasions, keeping the younger man from picking up momentum. Distractions/interferance from Ash and Ernest played a factor in unsettling both champions at the climax of the main event. World Heavyweight Champion Pablo Rodriguez pins Nelson Callum at 18:36 minutes after the Final Judgement, Ash pushed Nelsons foot off the rope

Match Rating: 58

**Post Match**

Eric Tyler runs down to the ring. He and Ash Campbell form a barrier from letting Ernest Youngman get to the COTT World Heavyweight Champion. Both champions lay exhausted in the ring

Show rating: 50

</div>

eMJuieu.png

Main Attractions

OCCByH5.jpgNqGW9Hg.jpg

Champion Supremacy - Two titles, One fall

”National Champion” Sayeed Ali vs Nelson Callum “PSW Champion”

The Pittsburgh Athletic Commission Committee have been beating down Mitch Naess door to sign the contact for a dual titles champion. Dubbed “Champion Supremacy” in the Main Event the National Champion Sayeed Ali will meet the PSW Champion Nelson Callum. Sayeed Ali made his debut in November. Hes picked up momentum with a title victory and a title defence since. Ali looks to be unstoppable force. Nelson Callum has no fear. He was quick to accept the match and sign the dotted line. Two of PSW toughest fighters will meet along the Highway to Hell.

</div>

TSC vs PSW

The Steel Circle vs Jebediah, Xavi Ferrera and Devil May Care

A PSW army has come together to take The Steel Circle along the Highway to Hell. Ernest Youngman put out the marching orders last month. Failure is not an option. Devil May Care picked up a big win to put themselves closer to the number one contenders position. Picking up the win here win secure the a title match at StarFest XIII.

</div>

Enter the Madman

Dead Bolt vs Madman Boone

Two angry men. No holds barred. They have an addiction to violence. "The Hardcore Legend" Madman Boone returns to PSW to face his long time rival Dead Bolt. Another passage will be written in this diary of a madman. The Extreme Ref Ryan Holland will be present to count the pinfall or accept a tap out. These madmen will unleash Hell in Queens NY. Madman Boone, the former two-time PSW Champion. Dead Bolt, PSW Hall of Famer for his record setting four-time tag team championship reigns

</div>

Reckless Antix vs Samoan Destruction Inc.

Ash Campbell vs Dustin Deuce

Cerberus vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

Legion of Blood vs Iron Might

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

Red Flag (debut) vs Little Bill Lebowski

</div>

**The Card**

Sayeed Ali vs Nelson Callum

Enter the Madman

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

[/center]

I really liked the first show. I like how you focused more on the promos/angles. Not that you did not get over what was happening in the ring, you managed to do that with your match write-ups but your match write-ups did not feel bogged down.

Thanks for the kind words! I'd love to have gotten into more detail. But to attempt more probably would have killed my interest quick lol. I'd like to pack as much personality into two or three sentences instead.

You just gained a follower! Starting big with the World Champions exhibition (Don Palbo is such a fantastic character btw) and now the Champion Supremacy!

Predictions:

Champion Supremacy: Sayeed Ali vs Nelson Callum

Enter the Madman: Dead Bolt vs Madman Boone

Reckless Antix vs Samoan Destruction

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

Red Flag vs Little Bill Lebowski

Enter the Madman

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

eQynIMA.jpg

Before the next show goes up I'm going to highlight the Franchise Players, the top Mic Workers, Ring Generals and Showstoppers. For anyone unfamiliar with the company.

You just gained a follower! Starting big with the World Champions exhibition (Don Palbo is such a fantastic character btw) and now the Champion Supremacy!

Thanks for the kind words Puto! I've been meaning to give CZCW a go, mostly because of Pablo. He'll be back next month.

Enter the Madman

Hey Herrbear, noticed you forgot to make a pick here mate ;) Awesome to see some replies coming in!

dE7K3sO.png

FRANCHISE PLAYERS

QOAIIrP.jpg4UkvAHK.jpg

Ernest Youngman, #1 Wrestler in PSW

Nelson Callum #1 Babyface in PSW

TALK THE TALK

o0OjmZu.jpge1jkCSJ.jpgAD89qwl.jpghSimBvz.jpg4UkvAHK.jpg

Alex Braun | Eric Tyler | Ash Campbell | Madman Boone | Nelson Callum

RING GENERALS

QOAIIrP.jpg4UkvAHK.jpgzKIpsKd.jpgQyEBuYH.jpgGOSBXCs.jpg

Ernest Callum | Nelson Callum | Teddy Powell | Jackpot Jordan | Sayeed Ali

SHOWSTOPPERS

4UkvAHK.jpgnjSf10U.jpgQOAIIrP.jpgFr4UhyV.jpgAD89qwl.jpg

Nelson Callum | Xavi Ferrera | Ernest Callum | Acid II | Ash Campbell

Enter the Madman

There is very little upside to having Dead Bolt win, that dude is such a waste of space.

Cerberus is another who does not have any upside. While Buck can become a huge star, I have witnessed it happen in my watcher game he currently holds the top belt in both NYCW and PSW and the SWF just poached him from both companies.

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

I am not a fan of Vendetta either.

eMJuieu.png

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling - "Highway To Hell"

Date: Friday Night Week 3 - Febuary

Commentary booth: PSW Promoter Mitch Naess, "Ice Man" Alex Braun, and lifelong villian Eric Tyler

Angle 1

o0OjmZu.jpg4UkvAHK.jpgGOSBXCs.jpgvL6Wh9x.jpg

Alex Braun is standing in the ring to interview PSW Champion Nelson Callum on tonights dual championship Main Event. The Champion touches on Ernest Youngman and Pablo Rodriguez before getting to Sayeed Ali and the Pittsburgh Athletics Commission National Championship

Nelson Callum: Now whether you like me or you dislike me, everyone will have to admit, that they have never heard Nelson Callum make an excuse for losing a match. I'm man enough to say that somebody can beat me, because I don't talk myself into a corner by telling these people that I am god's favourite champion. What I'll tell ya is that everytime I come in this ring, you can bet - whether you cheer, whether you boo - the PSW Champion is gonna come in here and works his ass off!

Sayeed Ali swaggers out to interrupt his opponent, dragging the title behind him. Ali says that Nelson Callum is nothing but a paycheck to him. And while Callum holds that belt, hes keeping money out of Sayeed Ali's wallet.

Sayeed Ali: I'm gonna let you know this, son. I'm gonna put something on you and you will never handle like this. This ain't like nobody else. You see the East Side Assassin, I don't really know too much about wrestling, but I know a whole hell of a lot about fighting, ‘cause I've been banging and slanging for all my life. Get ready, ‘cause I will kick your ass all about PSW, punk.

Eric Tyler: What class...

Sayeed Ali raises his belt ready to fight when Matthew White rolls under ropes and into the scene. He announces himself as the new Athletics Commissioner for the Tri-States thanks to the good grace of Pablo Rodriguez's stroke. White says the promoter Mitch Naess must have hired a lousy lawyer to read over the contract because after Nelsons loss last month he has no claim to be a contender for the National Championship. But Sayeed Ali has made a big splash since his debut. Matthew White makes the executive decision to pull his title from tonight's Main Event. It'll be Ali vs Callum for the PSW Champion Only! Nelson steps up the Commissioner with white hot rage. White retreats after wishing luck to "Mr. Ali". Ali has a huge grin and leaves Callum to shake his head in the ring.

Eric Tyler: Is that idiot Johnny Martin doing your job in the office?

Mitch Naess: What bull! That coward had a month to tell this to my face and he waits until tonight to drop that bomb. What a sucker punch.

Eric Tyler: I think its time someone won a battle against you.

Mitch Naess: But not the war. I'll be on the phone all day tomorrow until its right!

Segment rating: 46

</div>

Match 1

8aX1Pr6.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1RWLLciQ.jpg?1

Reg Flag vs Little Bill Lebowski

Reg Flag and Little Bill put on a horrible match for this turn away crowd. Little Bill counters a Twist On The Rocks that pops the crowd. Despite the weight disadvantage against the middleweight debutant Little Bill Lebowski pins Red Flag at 8:25 minutes after a Lebowski Spindog

Match Rating: 18

</div>

Match 2

smPCU8g.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1YoQ8dtR.jpg

Vendetta vs Devil Dog

Both men go straight for the strikes and chairs. They're evenly matched in this bout, but Vendetta goes for the eyes and a cowardly low blow to take the advantage. Vendetta pins Devil Dog at 8:30 minutes after Anarchy in the USA

Match Rating: 28

</div>

Match 3

ppKAjw1.jpgibEcnvV.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpg

Both teams fight like they have something to prove, and coming off of loses last month they definitely do. Antix does a great job making sure Rhino isnt in the match so his team have a chance tonight. But when Rhino Umaga is able to finally make that hot tag the end is nigh. The heavyweight Rhino Umaga pins the lightweight Xavier Reckless at 8:06 minutes after Rhino Charge

Match Rating: 44

</div>

Angle 2

JJLTW5U.jpggxx8Lm8.jpgcWYsH7e.jpgvrfUILf.jpg

Carl Batch walks out with his own live microphone to hype up his psychopathic client Cerberus. Carl Batch starts to pick on members of the audience knowing hes safe behind this grinning bully, Cerberus. The Tri-State Cowboy promises to give Cerberus and Carl Batch a lariat for each paying Gremlin (PSW fan) in this sold out venue. Austin Smooth slinks out and shakes Carl's hand. Batch hands him the microphone and bows out. Easy Money Austin Smooth riles up Cowboy Buck. He bets on Cerberus breaking that damn Winchester arm. Cowboy rushes for Austin but gets cut off with a clothesline from Cerberus.

Segment rating: 42

</div>

Match 4

gxx8Lm8.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1cWYsH7e.jpg

Cerberus w/Carl Batch vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

Austin Smooth proves to be very valuable to the unit of Cerberus and Carl Batch. Despite several attempts the cowboy wasn't able to land one lariat. Carl Batch gets on the apron to distract the referee which leads to the climax of the bout. Cerberus pins Cowboy Buck Winchester at 8:05 minutes after a signature DDT following Smooth interference.

Match Rating: 39

</div>

Angle 3

o0OjmZu.jpgdkEmPOd.jpgnjSf10U.jpg

Alex Braun gets back into the ring to interview The Steel Circle before their 8-Man match. Everyone is grinning, the new tag team champions The Rich and Famous are flaunting their shiny belts around the ring getting heat from the crowd. Venus Angeletti puts on a show of undoing Ernest Youngman's buttons to slowly reveal his new ripped physique that you just know hes chuffed with himself over. Each member gets a moment on the mic to insult Alex Braun and their rival, and then hype them self up. Until Logan Wolfsbaine, he steps up to the "Ice Man" and the music of Xavi Ferrera hits The Ministry and he walks out with his army. Jerediah and Devil May Care. Kimmy Ling and Venus Angeletti jaw jack off mic. Logan is interested to hear what the smaller Xavi has to say. Ferrera and Ernest Youngman go back and forth on the microphone, then dare each other to show off in the match.

Segment rating: 54

</div>

Match 5

5VjS6db.jpgECK3f52.jpgBSht9gI.jpgDeh7acg.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1njSf10U.jpgQZY15Dy.jpgFr4UhyV.jpglJ3FdyX.jpg

The Steel Circle w/ Venus Angeletti vs Xavi Ferrera, Jebediah and Devil May Care w/Kimmy Ling

Bodies are slamming up against bodies in this quick contest. Devil May Care has the number of The Rich And Famous. Jebediah pulls off a massive tope plancha to flatten The Steel Circle. But in the chaos Logan Wolfsbaine pins Stuntman at 8:09 minutes after his signature Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Xavi Ferrera breaks it up just after the referee counts the three.

Match Rating: 51

</div>

Angle 4

e1jkCSJ.jpgriGguTX.jpg

Eric Tyler excuses himself from the announcers table and takes a microphone into the ring. He introduces his client Ash Campbell. They run down the young boy Dustin Deuce and warn him to walk the right path of TRADITION or SUFFER.

Alex Braun: I enjoy this moment of peace without him.

Segment rating: 54

</div>

Match 6

AD89qwl.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1Xnyqafi.jpg

Ash Campbell toys with the teenager, which opens him up to counter moves to turn the momentum upside down. Ash Campbell when he's on top takes a vicious pleasure in hurting the smaller man. Ash Campbell pins Dustin Deuce at 10:27 minutes after the Shooting Star Press

Match Rating: 32

</div>

Angle 5

hSimBvz.jpg

Mitch Naess: Enter the Madman!

plays once more within the hall of The Ministry. The venue that's been a war room for The Hardcore Legend. The Queens crowd erupts to their feet to honor him. Madman Boone eventually makes an appearance walking through the front door with a shopping trolley of Hardcore items. Boone drops it off at ringside, then heads to the fans and wanders through their seats. Riling them up and slapping their hands. He makes a special case to stop and chat with the two Gremlins that are present for every show through thick and thin. The two that have seen us at our best and at our worst. Madman Boone lets the entire song play out before he leaves his loyal fans and steps into the squared circle. The ring announcer hands over his microphone to Madman. Boone thanks the sell-out audience for picking him up on the Highway to Hell. He promises to put Dead Bolt in the grave, which gets a big cheer from the crowd. To end, he calls out the Hall of Famer to stop hiding and bring the pain.

</div>

Match 7

hSimBvz.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1XsOIeTH.jpg

They bring the Hell to this supercard and make sure to get up close and personal with the crowd. Madman Boone hands a sign to a skinny teenager to take out his aggression on Dead Bolt. The fan swings for the fence coming down on the Big Heavyweights back Madman Boone pins Dead Bolt at 7:46 minutes after the Boone And Bust onto a stack of chairs

Match Rating: 40

</div>

Angle 6

SBEo4S4.jpgr8AFHaL.jpg

Wicked Lester takes the announcers microphone to taunt the 9-5'ers and the system welfare slobs that fest on the crumbs of the soulless elite. Lester offers up an alternative. Feed god their blood and live free. Lester says tonight, the death cult "free" Tim and Mighty. Iron Might make their entrance to the ring. When they get in Wicked Lester hands ZomBoy the microphone to hand away. But Might Cavanagh steps in and yanks it from ZomBoys grasp. Mighty says he has no idea what philosophy these basement dwellers are spewing. But there about to kick ass and make Lester eat his words.

Segment rating: 29

</div>

Match 8

r8AFHaL.jpgxU75syQ.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1SBEo4S4.jpgOh7F0nc.jpgxx3XM32.jpg

Handicap Match

Legion of Blood vs Ion Might

Everyone bumps for the Canadian Heavyweights. Wicked Lester and ZomBoy are sent crashing through tables that take them out of the match permanently. Mighty Cavanagh pins Deathwish at 4:39 minutes after planting him with a Sit-Out Spinebuster in the middle of the ring

Match Rating: 22

</div>

Angle 7

PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpgr8AFHaL.jpg

Rhino Umaga stops the announcer mid victory announcement and hands the microphone to Samoan Machine. Samoan Destruction Inc. get into the ring and challenge Iron Might to a match right now. They want to tackle the biggest team in the venue. Machine hands Mighty Cavanagh the microphone to get his answer. Mighty looks to Tim Westybrook and both nod, eager to go. Mighty tells the referee to ring the bell and an impromptu match begins.

Mitch Naess: I'll hear hell from the Athletics Commission for this. But if they wanna fight, let em fight!

Segment rating: 42

</div>

Match 9

r8AFHaL.jpgxU75syQ.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1PbDswIe.jpg3cSvpJY.jpg

** Impromptu Match **

Iron Might vs Samoan Destruction Inc.

A classic tag team bout, and the most professional tag team match in PSW history. They play it slow, the match is full of big Japanese-style bombs and strikes that send people off their feet. Both teams bump to put each other over. Rhino Umaga pins Tim Westybrook 13:39 minutes after the Rhino Charge

Match Rating: 43

</div>

Match 9

GHxlJWT.jpg

BE2i5tp.jpgNqGW9Hg.jpg

GOSBXCs.jpgP1wYovU.png4UkvAHK.jpg

PSW Championship

Sayeed Ali vs Nelson Callum©

Matthew White came out to stand a ringside. The bout descended straight to scrap and referee R.M. Stones let them go, relaxing the rules. Ali got dirty with eye scratches to takeover. Sayeed Ali put a beatdown on Nelson Callum and Callum sold incredibly well for his opponents to get emotion from the crowd. But Nelson was able to make some great save spots and focused his offence on cutting legs out from under his bigger opponent. Nelson Callum submits Sayeed Ali at 12:35 minutes after he's unable to escape the Honey Trap

Match Rating: 54

**Post Match**

Ernest comes out and gets in Matthew Whites face. They jaw jack while Nelson Callum celebrates holding onto his title.

Show rating: 43

</div>

Quick Results

Nelson Callum def. Sayeed Ali

Samoan Destruction Inc. def. Iron Might

Iron Might def. Legion of Blood

Madman Boone def. Dead Bolt

Ash Campbell def. Dustin Deuce

The Steel Circle def. Jebediah, Xavi Ferrera and Devil May Care

Cerberus def. Cowboy Buck Winchester

Samoan Destruction Inc. def. Reckless Antix

Vendetta def. Devil Dog

Little Bill Lebowski def. Red Flag

Ernest Youngman and Vendetta went up in physique before this show. Madman Boone will go up before the next event. As will Sayeed Ali, who goes up to ripped!

I'll try to get the March StarFest XIII card up later today.

EsXxPTT.png

Main Attractions

NqGW9Hg.jpg

PSW Championship - Triple Threat

Pablo Rodriguez vs Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum ©

Mitch Naess, Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling owner and head of the championship committee. Along with the Pittsburgh and Greater Tri-State Athletics Commission recongnized two co-holding number one contender. Those being, the former PSW Champion Ernest Youngman and reigning COTT World Heavyweight Champion Pablo Rodriguez. Nelson Callum chose to kill two birds with one stone and made the triple threat challenge.for StarFest XIII. Both contenders have agreed to the terms and conditions of the main event, and the match will take place at The Ministry

</div>

OCCByH5.jpg

Pittsburgh Athletic Commission - PSW National Championship

Sayeed Ali © vs Xavi Ferrera

Xavi Ferrera has been picking up wins along with momentum. The athletics commission were putting together this match after Xavi Ferrera's win over the former champion Logan Wolfsblaine back in January. The Athletics Commissioner Matthew White has been signed on to officiate over the match. Sayeed Ali has a reputation of being the toughest fighter in any city he steps foot in and has won five championships over his career. Xavi Ferrera is a top class athletic status in college and multiple title reigns within his wrestling career that makes him a viable threat to the champions reign.

</div>

Return of the Wildboy

Logan Wolfsbaine & The Rich and Famous vs Akima "Brave" Umaga and Samoan Destruction Inc.

The Steel Circle have a new lease on life and new momentum that began building at New Years Revolution with The Rich and Famous capturing their second PSW tag team championship by defeating Samoan Destruction Inc. Last month the unit got a collective win over four of PSW's stars. Samoan Destruction Inc. seek revenge over the controversial circumstances of their title loss. Last week they took initiative to put themselves in the number one contenders spot by defeating two teams on one show. Rhino Umaga has called in his younger brother to help take revenge on the champions and their stablemate in a six-man tag team match. Akima Brave return to the USA to assist his older brother and stick up for his family.

</div>

StarFest is a professional wrestling event and fan convention co-promoted by Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling and Edwin Welch. The event runs for three days— from Friday to Sunday – and features wrestlers, wrestling personalities and podcast hosts, interviews, fan activities, and meet-and-greets. The opening night features the PSW StarFest Supercard

Including 7 Bouts on the Undercard

Arm Wrestling Contest: American Buffalo vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

Wicked Lester vs Madman Boone

Reckless Antix vs Devil May Care

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Austin Smooth vs Little Bill Lebowski

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

</div>

**I've decided that in my cannon StarFest is an independent Wrestling Convention held in the tri-state area that PSW co-promote to host their StarFest supercard. So you'll see unusual faces pop in through the show.**

**The Card**

PSW Championship

Nelson Callum © vs Pablo Rodriguez vs Ernest Youngman

Logan Wolfsbaine & The Rich and Famous vs Akima "Brave" Umaga and Samoan Destruction Inc.

Arm Wrestling Contest

American Buffalo vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

*Unadvertised. Dead Bolt will be getting a guest manager by the time his match comes up.

[/center]

PSW Championship

Arm Wrestling Contest

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

PSW Championship: Nelson Callum © vs Pablo Rodriguez vs Ernest Youngman

PSW National Championship: Sayeed Ali © vs Xavi Ferrera

Arm Wrestling Contest: American Buffalo vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

EsXxPTT.png

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling - "StarFest XIII"

Date: Friday Night Week 3 March

Angle 1

o0OjmZu.jpg4UkvAHK.jpgPvc5IYu.jpgQOAIIrP.jpg

Alex Braun is in the ring to welcome the crowd and announce PSW Champion Nelson Callum for an interview. The 31 year old Colorado Cobra two-time SuperBowl winner Ross Henry comes out with Nelson Callum. Slapping hands with the rowdy Gremlins who sold out this venue and packed out the StarFest convention. The three men have fun going back and forth on the mic to pop the fans. Braun puts Henry on the spot and asks about when he's coming out of retirement for one more match for these fans. Ross quick as a flash and sharp as a whip, throws it right back saying he'll come back when Alex does.

Before Nelson can get serious he's interrupted by "The Assassin" Ernest Youngman and his sly-grin. Four charisma machines in the ring to open the show throwing insults and bravado around. When Ernest has his final say he makes his way into the back, before he gets out Nelson takes the microphone and leans over the ropes towards "The Assassin"

Nelson Callum: Man, I'm gonna get your ass in the ring an I'm gonna run circles around you, and when your tongue is hanging down there by your feet, and I'm walking out with the damn championship in my hands. You're gonna wonder, what the hell was I thinking. That's. Nelson. Callum.

Mitch Naess: A fight atmosphere is brewing.

Segment rating: 63

</div>

Match 1

smPCU8g.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1Xnyqafi.jpg

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

The much larger Vendetta puts the hurt on Dustin. Deuce pops the crowd with a hope spot after countering a sidewalk slam, but Vendetta takes over after hitting a massive low blow. Vendetta pins Dustin Deuce at 7:38 minutes after Anarchy in the USA

Match Rating: 25

</div>

Match 2

gxx8Lm8.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1YoQ8dtR.jpg

Cerberus w/Carl Batch vs Devil Dog

Devil showed a lot of heart against Carl Batch's attack dog. Both men traded blows using chairs and hard punches. Cerberus pins Devil Dog at 7:48 minutes after the DDT

Match Rating: 33

</div>

Angle 2

e1jkCSJ.jpg?1phZweAs.jpg4UkvAHK.jpgY8AVSFS.jpg?1

Eric Tyler giddily jumps into the ring to announce the arrival of one of the few WORLD champions in the sport. The 10-time World Heavyweight Champion and legend Sam Keith. Tyler puts over Keith's world championship accomplishments in Japan, Mexico, Canada and the USA. A feat no one else in history has achieved. Tyler puts over Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling and his own MAW. Then he asks Nelson Callum to come out. With Callum in the ring he has some kind words to congratulate the young man for holding up a territory against all comers and against all odds.

Cutting off the kind sentiments, Eric Tyler says he's even prouder to announce this next man. The COTT Worlds Heavyweight Champion and PSW Championship Contender, the man who's called himself 'God's favourite champion'. Pablo Rodriguez. Pablo has vile in his voice when he's speaking to the Gremlins in the pews. Pablo then turns his attention to the champion he's challenging tonight and the retired promoter. They pass the microphone around to say their piece. But Pablo and Nelson start to get heated with each other.

Pablo Rodriguez: It's a new day. I'm gonna let you, one more time, say, you might think you're better than Nick Champion, Rocky Golden, that Ace Andrews, anybody else you wanna list that's holding a world caliber championship. But you in your heart, and let's take all the comedy out of this, in your heart you couldn't possibly think, that you are a better performer in this sport than I am. I heard you last month, 'no excuses', that was out of your mouth. Two months ago, I BEAT you. This month, I take your belt and shut you up. Dios me bendiga siempre!

Pablo shoves the microphone into Sam Keiths chest and leaves Nelson Callum, having said the last word on him. Sam lets the moment breathe and Pablo Rodriguez leave before he thanks Nelson and shakes his hand. Holding on, he's says it'd have been an honour for his to face Nelson in his prime. Proton Lock vs Honey Trap.

Sam Keith: It's a hell of a hold kid.

Segment rating: 71

</div>

Match 3

vrfUILf.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1RWLLciQ.jpg?1

Little Bill is a fireplug-like fighter overwhelming Smooth at moments in the match mixing speed and brawling, an image of his younger self. But Austin slows the match down with his superior technical wrestling, stretching and twisting Little Bills ligaments. The 20 year age difference shows in favour of the younger competitor. Austin Smooth submits Little Bill Lebowski at 7:36 minutes with Easy Money

</div>

Angle 3

6zm3yUv.jpgvL6Wh9x.jpga25yerm.jpgcWYsH7e.jpgQZY15Dy.jpg

The heavyweight and former 6-time champion American Buffalo walks out with the Athletics Commissioner Matthew White who gonna officiate the Arm Wrestling contest. Before we get the challenger Matthew White announces and invites special enforcer, former world champion in three countries, the massive Dread. The crowd pops in surprise. Cowboy Buck Winchester then comes out supported by Jedebiah who appears to be whispering advice and looking side ways at Dread.

There is a lot of time stalling from the heels Buffalo and White. Once the contest gets underway Buffalo gets the early advantage by starting before the three count and surprising the Cowboy. But before losing Buck is digging deep and pushing back. He brings it back to the middle and then tips the contest in his favour and begins pushing Buffalo's hand down to the heavyweight astonishment. He has Buffalo struggling. White jumps up, distracting himself from the contest and starts arguing with a fan. Jedebiah goes over to drag him back. Dread takes his opportunity to club Cowboy from behind and knock him down. Jed and White swing around to see Cowboy fall and American Buffalo jump up in celebration, with Dread applauding him. Cowboy gets to his feet and rushes at Dread, Jedebiah comes to his aid and they get in his face. Cowboy pulls back and Buffalo knocks him flat his a clothesline from behind. Jedebiah stands over cowboy to defend him and forces the three heels out. They put their hands up and leave.

Segment rating: 44

</div>

Match 4

ppKAjw1.jpgibEcnvV.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1lJ3FdyX.jpgFr4UhyV.jpg

Reckless Antix vs Devil May Care w/Kimmy Ling

A human car crash. Bodies run and slam into each other in this highlight reel. The fans don't have a moment to breathe in between the action. Acid II pins Reckless Antix at 7:49 minutes after their team move the Body Breaker

Match Rating: 38

</div>

Angle 4

Rj3y5UL.pnghSimBvz.jpg

Wicked Lester comes out in a pope-like robe, a crown and evil looking scepter to new music and blood red lighting. Madman Boone comes out to his fan favourite entrance. Giving the fans a moment to breathe and rest after that high speed match before.

Alex Braun: The prince will die. Long live the king.

Segment rating: 32

</div>

Match 5

SBEo4S4.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1hSimBvz.jpg

The Hardcore Legend meets the Prince of The Death Match and they live up to their names. Early on successive chair shots bust both men wide open. Lester's face is a bloody mess and he's sent flying over the ropes from a back body drop. He drops crashing into a wooden table outside. Madman Boone pins Wicked Lester at 6:55 minutes after Boone and Bust

Match Rating: 37

</div>

Angle 5

SBEo4S4.jpgOh7F0nc.jpgxx3XM32.jpg

hSimBvz.jpgYoQ8dtR.jpgiIvj4hP.jpgeB07Od4.jpg

The Blood Soliders slide in the ring and jump on top of Madman Boone once the bell is rung. They beat the hell out of the Hardcore Legend. Deathwish grabs a chair and is about to brain him. But Devil Dog runs in to make the save. He gets a couple of licks in before Lester cuts his legs out from underneath him and Dog succumbs to the numbers game. Two more men make the save with weapons in hand. DaVE icon Johnny Martin and DaVE mainstay, the former Brass Knuckles champion and PHGW icon. Eisaku Kunomasu. Who's returned to America for the first time in nearly 15 years!

The Legion of Blood clear out and celebrate their assault. The faces assist their fallen friends to their feet. Martin holds up Madmans hand for his victory in the match to the cheer of the fans.

Miatch Naess: Eisaku! Pablo! Dread! Sam Keith! And Ross! Everyone who's anyone has come out for StarFest!

</div>

Match 6

XsOIeTH.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1QZY15Dy.jpg

Dead Bolt w/Dread vs Jebediah

Its a battle of the Mack Trucks. Huge strikes and loud slams. After the last match they take it slower and sell the pain, both being decent sellers. Dead Bolt pins Jebediah at 5:54 minutes after the Yankee Slam

</div>

Match 7

ECK3f52.jpgDeh7acg.jpgBSht9gI.jpgCJMvA9e.png?13cSvpJY.jpgMbr47bs.jpgPbDswIe.jpg

Logan Wolfsbaine & The Rich and Famous vs Akima Brave and Samoan Destruction Inc.

The Steel Circle relied on heel tactics and Logan's impactful suplexes to take over after the opening flurry from the babyfaces. Rhino seemed to have twisted his knee on a double team dragon whip that the heels targeted. At the end Rhino was able to finally tag in his younger brother, who came in steaming. Akima Brave pins Jackpot Jordan at 12:02 minutes after move

Match Rating: 50

</div>

Angle 6

QOAIIrP.jpgdkEmPOd.jpgY8AVSFS.jpg?1riGguTX.jpg?1

After the winners have left, the announcer gets into the ring. Ready to announce for the next match. Ernest Youngman threatens him to hand over the microphone. He insults Rhino's injury and then turns his attention to the main event match. By then all memebers of his group have joined him in the ring and are licking their wounds. Youngman says the tonight he regains his title and finally get the oppertunity to show the morons that pay his wage, Mitch and the fans, that he has what it takes to beat the COTT World Heavyweight Champion. Pablo Rodriguez comes out with Ash Campbell as back up. He keeps his distance from The Steel Circle and says his business from outside the ring. Ash has his back on the microphone. Ernest is pissed off.

Ernest Youngman: I am the best that there is, was and ever will be, and if you got a problem with it, too bad. But! If you got some kinda problem with me saying that I'm the best there is, just do something about it, that's all!

Segment rating: 56

</div>

Match 8

OCCByH5.jpg

GOSBXCs.jpgCJMvA9e.png?1njSf10U.jpg

This was a great "straight" wrestling match, Sayeed did a good job of playing Goliath despite being not much larger. Ali was swatting Xavi from the sky and make Xavi pay for the risks he was taking. Ferrera demonstrated incredible babyface fire through his athleticism and resilience. Referee Matthew White was knocked out replaced by referee R.M. Stone Xavi Ferrera pins Sayeed Ali at 14:01 minutes after move

Match Rating: 47

**Post Match**

Matthew White had recovered and snatched the title up. He was stumbling away through the curtain to the locker room. Xavi Ferrera took chase once he'd finally caught on, during his celebration.

</div>

Match 9

NqGW9Hg.jpg

Y8AVSFS.jpgP1wYovU.png5VjS6db.jpgP1wYovU.png4UkvAHK.jpg

Pablo Rodriguez vs Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum ©

Mitch Naess: Three-way duel. The Good, the bad and the ugly.

First to a fall wins. This a sprint to test the speed and strength of a champion as explained by the commentators and the ring announcer. Pablo is the first man to get out numbered and the crowd pops seeing their boys and rivals Ernest and Nelson teaming up for the first time. But Ernest was biding his time to double cross the champion and put the beatdown to Nelson. When Pablo return the two champions focused their energy on The Assassin to take him out. Nelson Callum submits Ernest Youngman at 18:56 minutes in the Honey Trap following Final Salvation. Nelson threw Pablo from the ring before the finish.

Match Rating: 56

**Post Match**

Nelson has bested the former PSW Champion and more importantly the reigning World Heavyweight Champion. Ash Campbell and Eric Tyler go down to the ring to pick up Pablo Rodriguez off the floor. Ash is yelling at the PSW Champion as all three heels heard out through the curtain.

Show rating: 52

</div>

Quick Results

Nelson Callum © def. Pablo Rodriguez and Ernest Youngman (pinned)

Xavi Ferrera def. Sayeed Ali ©

Akima "Brave" Umaga and Samoan Destruction Inc. def. Logan Wolfsbaine & The Rich and Famous

Dead Bolt def. Jebediah

Madman Boone def. Wicked Lester

Devil May Care def. Reckless Antix

American Buffalo def. Cowboy Buck Winchester

Austin Smooth def. Little Bill Lebowski

Cerberus def. Devil Dog

Vendetta def. Dustin Deuce

hRqtQrd.png

Main Attractions

NqGW9Hg.jpg

Philly Blondes - PSW Championship

Participant(s) vs Participant(s)

Ash Campbell will continue the Worlds Champions vendetta against the PSW Champion Nelson Callum in the main event of this months supercard. Eric Tyler has not been granted release from the commentary table to be at ringside by Mitch Naess. Both men were at one time a vicious unit and two-time former tag team champions. But now under the management and instructions of "Traditionalist" Eric Tyler there is bad blood between these former friends. Nelson Callum has a grudge to settle with the second generation wrestler Ash Campbell and you can be sure they'll settle everything before the final bell is rung.

</div>

PAQGEIZ.jpgPAQGEIZ.jpg

Triple Threat PSW Tag Team Championship

The Rich and Famous © vs Devil May Care vs Samoan Destruction Inc.

The PSW Tag Team champions Jackpot Jordan and "Hollywood" Jake Idol have two contenders knowcking at their doorstep. Saying "Theres no harm in repeating a good thing." PSW Owner Mitch Naess has put together a triple threat tornado tag team match Devil May Care, Samoan Destruction Inc. and The Rich and Famous. Devil May Care seem to have put Reckless Antix in their rear view mirror on their way to an incredible three-time championship reign. Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine also have a third championship reign in sights as they seek revenge against The Steel Circle's Rich and Famous. First fall to a finish. a sprint to championship glory.

</div>

OCCByH5.jpg

Pittsburgh Athletics Commision Showcase PSW National Championship

Sayeed Ali © vs Cowboy Buck Winchester

**Mitch Naess and JD Morgan are campaigning against Matthew White and the Pittsburgh Athletics Commission, to recognize Xavi Ferrera as the rightful National Champion.

The Athletics commission sent the championship contact to Mitch Naess' office. Sayeed Ali will be defending the National Championship against Cowboy Buck Winchester. The Cowboy is currently ranked 5th on the committees ladder behind Teddy Powell, Ceberus, Vendetta and Austin Smooth. Don't count Winchester out, he's shown that when the momentum is rolling he had the strength to knock out any man in PSW with his signature Lariat Stampede. This could be a bar room brawl or a street fight, but for Hardcore Revolution it'll be a sanctioned found only at Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling.

</div>

Pittsburgh Championship Wrestling returns to the newly renovated Pennsylvania Park. Book online or get tickets at the door!

Teddy Powell vs Xavi Ferrera

Ernest Youngman and Logan Wolfsbaine vs Cerberus and Vendetta

Austin Smooth vs Jedebiah

Wicked Lester and Deathwish vs Madman Boone and Devil Dog

Deadbolt vs ZomBoy

Reckless Antix vs Little Bill Lebowski and Dustin Deuce

</div>

**The Card**

PSW Championship

Ash Campbell vs Nelson Callum ©

Ernest Youngman and Logan Wolfsbaine vs Ceberus and Vendetta

Wicked Lester and Deadwish vs Madman Boone and Devil Dog

Deadbolt vs ZomBoy

PSW Championship

Sayeed Ali (c) vs Xavi Ferrera

Arm Wrestling Contest

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

PSW Championship

Sayeed Ali (c) vs Xavi Ferrera

Arm Wrestling Contest

Dead Bolt* vs Jebediah

Cerberus vs Devil Dog

Vendetta vs Dustin Deuce

That was the old card mate :)

PSW Championship

Deadbolt vs ZomBoy

This is the new card. Welcome!

Deadbolt vs ZomBoy