U63oqXR.png2ZF4zqm.jpg

Held By:
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (5)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
95 (no change)

Previous Champions – since May 2001

None (won from The Rock, April 1st, 2001)

WWF Intercontinental Title:

RFGofvz.pngP9UDHyr.jpg

Held By:
Chris Jericho (4)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
70 (no change)

Test – [Week 3, September, 2001 – Week 3, October, 2001]

Triple H – [April 2001 – Week 3, September, 2001]

WWF Tag Team Titles:

X42NKE0.pngxaNzsrY.jpg2jaRQ7u.jpg

Held By:
Edge And Christian (8)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
70 (+1)

Tit;les VACANT

Triple H & Steve Austin – [Week 4, April, 2001 – Week 2, October, 2001]

WWF Light Heavyweight Title:

yoeVCZZ.pngkrYOtIj.jpg

Held By:
Marty Jannetty

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
42 (no change)

Jerry Lynn – [Week 4, April, 2001 – Week 3, May, 2001]

WWF Hardcore Title:

xGZsrlx.pngeLkYWAa.jpg

Held By:
Hardcore Holly (7)

Days as Champion:

Defences:

Prestige:
42 (+1)

Rhyno – [Week 3, April, 2001 – Week 3, August, 2001]

WWF King Of The Ring:

3PHOd90.jpgs7hB8EQ.jpg

Won in June 2001 By:
Kurt Angle (2)

Prestige:

Previous Winners

2000 Kurt Angle

1999 Billy Gunn

1998 Ken Shamrock

1997 Triple H

1996 Steve Austin

>

'The Big Red Machine' Kane [vs] 'The Crippler' Chris Benoit

Edge, Christian & Marty Jannetty [vs] X-Pac, Billy Gunn & K-Kwik (NGX)

Spike Dudley [vs] Viscera w/ Perfect & Sexay

Rikishi [vs] Test

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] Big Boss Man

'The Great One' The Rock [vs] 'The Ego-Maniac' Chris Jericho

Rikishi [vs] Test

Rikishi [vs] Test

Rikishi [vs] Test

Rikishi [vs] Test

I really love this diary, this is a great way to book RAW during the invasion angle and I hope that you make some great changes around this time.

One thing that bothers me a little is the pic pack that you chose for this diary. The photos of wrestlers and management during different times back and forth is really distracting and breaks the inmersion for me, only me mind you, is just a little nitpick.

Overall, this diary is great, and I'll be looking forward to it.

I really love this diary, this is a great way to book RAW during the invasion angle and I hope that you make some great changes around this time.

One thing that bothers me a little is the pic pack that you chose for this diary. The photos of wrestlers and management during different times back and forth is really distracting and breaks the inmersion for me, only me mind you, is just a little nitpick.

Overall, this diary is great, and I'll be looking forward to it.

Ah thanks dude, appreciate the feedback. Were there any pics in particular you don't like? (Dudleys spring to mind for me, as I really struggled to find decent 2002 pics I could cut well). I had this issue with a few guys to be fair.

In a couple of in-game months, the pic pack changes, as I stopped writing for almost a year (I think) and had a laptop change in which I lost them all. I don't think the issue you're talking about gets any better to be fair, but one or two do.

Rikishi [vs] Test

KBPKy0h.jpg

DECEMBER 2001, WEEK 3…

In The Booth:

Byd8yp9.jpgngfBG19.jpgNsuqzi9.jpg

Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Tazz

When Three Become Four

We kicked off the Monday Night following Armageddon, with the Three Man Power Trip (Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Vince McMahon) welcoming their latest member: Vince's Son Shane McMahon!!

2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpgzGmPYlY.jpgo18UKjx.jpg

The group exchanged pleasantries, and Vince congratulated his dominant group on a successful night last night... In which they secured the WWF World Heavyweight Championship yet again... Austin retained against Undertaker, The Rock and Triple H in a Fatal Four Way Match in which Shane made his triumphant return to the company...

Vince McMahon:
“Thanks to the cohesiveness of this group... 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin had the biggest win of the night... He beat three top, top, competitors... Nobody had a better night than 'Stone Cold'... Nobody...!! If someone did, I wanna know who...”

Vince wasn't really asking for someone to prove him wrong... and he certainly didn't want this man to arrive...

OmLGzn1.jpg

Big Show:
“Hey, McMahon... Nobody had a better night than 'Stone Cold' huh...?! Well I don't see 'Stone Cold' beating a former OLYMPIAN... and shaving him BALD... It was MY night at Armageddon... and at the Royal Rumble... It's gonna be MY night again... Because I just got word... In five weeks... It's gonna be Big Show... versus 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin... for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship!!”

The Four Man Power Trip couldn't believe what they were hearing... Having gotten rid of their two biggest rivals in The Rock and Triple H, the last thing they would have wanted was a 500lb Giant coming after the WWF World Heavyweight Title!!

Q6coVof.jpg

4wEtfVW.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgjGOQmVs.jpg

Benoit tried to stay out of Kan'e clutches for the majority of this one. But him running away only proved to anger the 'Big Red Machine'. In the end though, the accomplished grappler managed to get Kane down, and lock in the 'Crossface', forcing the big man to tap out!

Winner:
'The Crippler' Chris Benoit

Finish:
'Crippler Crossface'

Q6coVof.jpg

Rock And A Hard Place

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman asked his guest: The Rock about the newly formed Four Man Power Trip...

4fb6vUr.jpgoeNWynb.jpg

The Rock:
“Jonny... The Rock can't concern himself with The McMahons and the Four Monkey Ass Power Trip right now... See The Rock has a Royal Rumble to win... Do you know how hard it is, to WIN the Royal Rumble Match...?!”

Coach began to answer...

The Rock:
“Jonny... Don't interrupt The Rock... Ever... Listen Jonny... Triple H will have a LOT to say about Vince, and Shane... And Big Show will be a dangerous opponent for 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin... As for 'The Great One'...”

Before Rock could finish his thought, he was interrupted by the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho...

P9UDHyr.jpg

Chris Jericho:
“Do you know something Rocky?? You will never... EEEEeeeeever... Win the Royal Rumble Match... Because 'Y2J' Chris Jericho is going to go all... the... way...”

Rock threw his hand up... and asked Jericho if he actually thinks he has a chance to win the 30-man over the top rope match...

Chris Jericho:
“Yeah, I think...”

The Rock:
“IT DOESN'T MATTER what you THINK!! Chris Jericho... You're talented... You might be one of the most talented men in the entire WWF... But there's one thing you are NOT... and that is... 'The People's Champion'... With 20,000 strong, willing him on... 29 Jabronis, over the top rope... Does Chris Jericho, or anyone else for that matter, have a chance of stopping The Rock...?! NOPE!! The Rock'll see you in the ring tonight, in the Main Event...”

Q6coVof.jpg

Not To Be Mist

Next up, in a video package, we learned that Tajiri will be back in action on Smackdown this week...

9LHObGc.jpg

Tajiri won his debut on Smackdown last week... and the Japanese sensation will be hoping for another win this coming week...

Q6coVof.jpg

Ndgx3BJ.jpgyFRmAoF.jpgkrYOtIj.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgXN40hBk.jpgN1vnaGX.jpgcS32Sau.jpg

This one was on its way to being an instant classic, until X-Pac and New Generation X broke all the rules and forced the referee to call for the bell. They triple-teamed the Light Heavyweight Champion Marty Jannetty for too long. After the bell though, Edge and Christian slid in with steel chairs to make the save!

Winners:
Edge, Christian & Marty Jannetty

Finish:
Disqualification

Q6coVof.jpg

Family Matters

After a tumultuous night at Armageddon, Triple H's Fatal Four Way opportunity for the WWF World Heavyweight Title was ended by his Brother-In-Law Shane and his Father-In-Law Vince McMahon...

fjxn4yW.jpgo0yUJJg.jpg

'The Game's' wife Stephanie could only watch and console her injured husband, who has been a target for Vince and his group of ass-kickers for months... This coming week on Smackdown though, Triple H and Stephanie will appear, and address Family Matters as it pertains to Shane and Vince... Rumours are circulating that Triple H has plans to 'deal with' both Shane and Vince...

Q6coVof.jpg

NnVSDq9.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgQxZ6w6a.jpg
w/
MXkQZsD.jpg3I2LToA.jpg

The story of this match was Viscera's constant arguing with Mr. Perfect and Mr. Sexay at ringside. For the finish, Big Vis was on the second rope looking for a Banzai Drop! But after shouting at Pefect and Sexay, he missed the move, landing hard on his large behind!! As he stood up, Spike Dudley somehow rolled him up, and held him down for three to stun everyone in attendance!

Winner:
Spike Dudley

Finish:
'Roll-Up'

The Last Chance Saloon

Mr. Perfect and his protege Mr. Sexay slid into the ring at the final bell, and tried to get their hands on Spike Dudley, but he escaped unscathed...

QxZ6w6a.jpgMXkQZsD.jpg3I2LToA.jpg

With their hands on their hips, the furious pair shook their heads at the bemused Viscera's performance... Perfect grabbed a microphone...

Mr. Perfect:
“Vis... Another performance that was neither PERFECT... Nor SEXAY...!!”

Viscera stepped towards the pair, and they flinched in a massive overreaction... They backed off a little...

Mr. Perfect:
“But it's okay... You have another chance to impress us... on Smackdown...!!”

Q6coVof.jpg

The Compound

H5j99wp.jpg

Next up, after a video package, we learned that the Hardy Family would be on Smackdown this week... Coming LIVE from the Compound, Matt, Jeff, Lita and 'Senior' Shelton Benjamin will perhaps be discussing their big win at Armageddon over Dean Malenko and William Regal... and then talking about what's next for the dominant group...

Q6coVof.jpg

QVh2lqc.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgkSy3nkK.jpg

Rikishi [vs] Test

Rikishi and Test have great chemistry as opponents, and it was a very competitive match. Test was fired up though, and the angry Canadian took the match more seriously than 'Kishi. For the finish, Test nearly kicked the big Samoan's head off with the 'Big Boot'!

Winner:
Test

Finish:
'Big Boot'

A Stern Test

After the match, Test's anger boiled over, and he grabbed a steel chair...

QVh2lqc.jpgkSy3nkK.jpg

The Canadian stud started wailing on Rikshi's back with the chair... over, and over again... Until Scotty Too Hotty came to his friend's rescue!!

Wy3DOAe.jpg

Scotty slid in under the bottom rope, and hit Test with some big right hands... knocking the chair out of his hand... However, as Scotty came off the ropes, Test unleashed with the 'Big Boot' and Scotty was knocked out... Test grabbed the chair again, and Rikishi over the back once more... He then started taking it to Scotty to keep him down too... But the fun-loving fan favourites soon got some help...

wPnYd5i.jpgDAm2QQF.jpgLnnnDRQ.jpg

Bradshaw, Faarooq and The Godfather of the APA chased Test away... before Bradshaw grabbed a microphone...

Bradshaw:
“HEY!! TEST ya little PUNK!! Get the HELL back in this ring and take your medicine!!”

Test threw his arms up and walked away... Bradshaw was furious... but there was nothing he could do as Test was long gone...

Q6coVof.jpg

No Respect

Razor Ramon was backstage next, talking about his Cage Match with Eddie Guerrero at Armageddon... Eddie's shoe was loose at the end of the match, and he was able to escape the Cage while Ramon pulled his shoe off... A fact that Ramon found disrespectful...

spR4i6K.jpg

Razor Ramon:
“Eddie... That little Puta... He lies... he cheats... he STEALS... and the fans cheer him...?! It makes NO sense... And here's me... following tha rules... like a Schmuck!! Well... in two weeks... Eddie and I are gonna have one more match... and this time... He won't be able to break the rules... because there's gonna be NO rules... Me and Eddie... One final time... in a No Disqualification Match!!”

Q6coVof.jpg

d6wg2ls.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgr5sYTeT.jpg

The veteran Big Boss Man dominated this one, using his size, strength and experience to keep D'Lo Brown on the back foot and largely on the mat. Boss Man will be disappointed not to have gotten the job done though. He let the crowd get to him and started playing up to them. In the end, D'Lo flew off the top rope to hit his 'Lo-Down' finisher.

Winner:
'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown

Finish:
'Lo Down'

Q6coVof.jpg

Friend Or Foe?

We were rushed backstage next, to find a frantic Hardcore Holly holding his Hardcore Title, running and trying to find somewhere to hide!! Very uncharacteristic of the hard-hitting Champion, but we soon found out who he was running from...

eLkYWAa.jpgY2lvcna.jpgf3MePCv.jpgMbBO1kv.jpg0rabqZs.jpg

Albert, Perry Saturn, Steven Richards and Steve Blackman were chasing the Champion!! Four evil men, who could easily do some damage to him and attempt to take his Title... Holly turned a corner, found an unlocked door, and burst through it... He stood up against the door, to make sure nobody could get in, and then turned to see Val Venis across the room!!

Pk3mYDe.jpg

Val was standing with a single flower, looking at himself in the mirror... Holly whispered through gritted teeth so that nobody could hear him from the other side of the door...

Hardcore Holly:
“Hey! Val...!! Do we have a problem...?! Are you gonna try something...?!”

Val shook his head, and continued to look longingly into the mirror... He sighed loudly, as Holly told him to stay quiet!!

Q6coVof.jpg

Targets Aquired

Dean Malenko and William Regal stomped to the ring next... The announce team pointed out that they're not scheduled to compete here... but they had something to say to Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley, who put them through tables after their match with the Hardyz at Armageddon...

GxQZ2Wj.jpgzMPqys7.jpg

William Regal:
“Mr. Dudley... and... Mr. Dudley... We know you're targeting us, because you see us as a threat... We know you want to put us down, like dogs... because you think, if we win the WWF Tag Team Titles... You won't be able to beat us, to claim them for yourselves...!! But we're here to tell you fine fellows... that WE... are now targeting YOU!!”

Malenko and Regal told the Dudleyz to watch their backs...

Q6coVof.jpg

oeNWynb.jpgTJDZOqo.jpgP9UDHyr.jpg

The Rock and Jericho are two of the best in-ring performers in the company right now, and both men are in their peak years. Jericho is the Intercontinental Champion, while The Rock has tried and failed on multiple occasions to become the WWF World Heavyweight Champion. Both men have confirmed their entry in the 30-man Royal Rumble Match in January, and are currently the first two entrants. For the longest time in this match, 'Y2J' was in complete control, keeping Rocky on the mat and using his vast experience to control the pace. 'The Great One' came back into it though, and somehow countered the 'Walls Of Jericho', sending Jericho head first into the turnbuckle padding. Jericho was shaken by the impact, and as he turned around, Rocky hit him with the 'Rock Bottom' to score a big win in a big Main Event!

Winner:
'The Great One' The Rock

Finish:
'Rock Bottom'

Royal Rumble Match Favourites

After the match, but just before the show went off the air, the announce team discussed The Rock and Chris Jericho's chances in the hotly anticipated Royal Rumble Match...

oeNWynb.jpgP9UDHyr.jpg

Jim Ross:
“Gentlemen, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin won it last year... The Rock the year before... but Vince McMahon won it the year before that... So anything can happen in the WWF!!”

Michael Cole:
“Well we know for sure that Austin won't be in it this year JR... But I can absolutely see a world where Vince McMahon enters himself... maybe even his son Shane... to ensure that a member of The Power Trip wins, and gives Austin the night off at WrestleMania...”

Tazz:
“That's if Austin makes it to 'Mania as Champion... He's got the Big Show at the Rumble Cole...”

Michael Cole:
“Great point Tazz... What do we think about Jericho's chances of winning...?! We've seen The Rock win it before... We know his credentials... But Jericho could be a dark horse going in...”

Tazz:
“It's hard to measure Jericho's chances without knowing who else is in there Cole... But regardless of who else enters, I don't think of Jericho as a dark horse at all... He's the Intercontinental Champion for a reason... He's one of the very best, and he can beat anybody... any day!!”

The show ended there... and we now head to Smackdown, where we'll see Undertaker and Steve Austin of the Four Man Power Trip team up in a tag team match... A rare appearance as a duo... We're also going to hear from Triple H and Stephanie McMahon... and the Hardy Family will be live from the Compound...

aXIbg7R.jpg

Quick Results:

Chris Benoit [def.] Kane

Edge, Christian & Marty Jannetty [def.] X-Pac, Billy Gunn & K-Kwik

Spike Dudley [def.] Viscera

Test [def.] Rikishi

D'Lo Brown [def.] Big Boss Man

The Rock [def.] Chris Jericho

Show Rating:

B2chNn4.jpg

>

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] X-Pac w/ New Generation X

Spike Dudley [vs] 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Tajiri

'The Big Valbowski' Val Venis [vs] 'The Crippler' Chris Benoit

The Holly Cousins w/ Molly Holly [vs] The Dudley Boyz

Umaga w/ Haku [vs] Viscera w/ Perfect & Sexay

Big Show & Kane [vs] Steve Austin & The Undertaker w/ Vince & Shane McMahon

QUICK PICKS for WWF Thursday Night Smackdown, DECEMBER 2001, WEEK 3… > > [/b]

'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown [vs] X-Pac w/ New Generation X- tough call but it seems like X-Pac is a part of your plans, so as much as I love D-Lo he takes the pin.

- Spike will make Tajiri look like a beast.

'The Big Valbowski' Val Venis [vs] 'The Crippler' Chris Benoit- his heart won't be the only think broken when Benoit is done with him.

The Holly Cousins w/ Molly Holly [vs] The Dudley Boyz- quick work for the Dudley Boyz

Umaga w/ Haku [vs] Viscera w/ Perfect & Sexay- the real question is how long can big Vis take crap from Sexay without crushing him.

Big Show & Kane [vs] Steve Austin & The Undertaker w/ Vince & Shane- it won't be clean but the power trip gets an ego boost.

Big Show & Kane [vs] Steve Austin & The Undertaker w/ Vince & Shane McMahon Show and Kane for the upset

njGMs74.jpg

DECEMBER 2001, WEEK 3…

In The Booth:

ngfBG19.jpgNsuqzi9.jpg

Michael Cole and Tazz

The Family Business

We kicked off tonight's show with Triple H and his Wife Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley strolling to the ring...

fjxn4yW.jpgo0yUJJg.jpg

'The Game' walked a little gingerly, following his Fatal Four Way Match at Armageddon this past Sunday... His injuries were caused by Steph's Father and Brother Vince and Shane McMahon... and their group which includes The Undertaker and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin... Shane returned at Armageddon, and chose his Father's side over his Sister and Brother-In-Law...

Triple H:
“Shane... chose, Vince's side... Because they're strong... Because, they're likely to continue winning... and winning... and winning... and I get it... But he has torn Steph's family apart...”

At this point, Stephanie looked upset... and Triple H put his arm around her... Before breaking off into a more impassioned speech...

Triple H:
“SO... It's time for me to teach Vince and Shane a lesson... I want them BOTH in a Handicap Match at Royal Rumble...!! And if...”

Before he could finish, The Four Man Power Trip strolled onto the stage...!!

zGmPYlY.jpgo18UKjx.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg

Shane McMahon:
“Tell you what 'Bro'... Handicap Match seems a little unfair... And I know the PERFECT partner for you 'Game'... How about... At the Rumble... My Father Vince and I... Take on you... and your partner... STEPH!!”

Shane reminded Steph that he used to beat her up as a kid, and he's more than happy to do it as an adult too... but Triple H said he and his wife needed time to consider the challenge... Steph almost accepted the challenge, but Triple H looked torn... On one hand, he wanted to kick Shane and Vince's asses... On the other hand, he did not want to put his wife in that kind of danger... Shane told him he has until Monday (RAW) to decide...!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

d6wg2ls.jpgAIteFsf.jpgXN40hBk.jpg
w/
N1vnaGX.jpgcS32Sau.jpg

D'Lo Brown might just about be the most in-form wrestler in the WWF right now. He just keeps on winning, and this match, against a very impressive light heavyweight in X-Pac. The leader of New Generation X was in control for much of the match, with Billy Gunn and K-Kwik a constant menace at ringside. But Kwik distracted X-Pac at the exact wrong time, and it lead to D'Lo hitting his brilliant 'Lo-Down' from the top rope!

Winner:
'The Real Deal' D'Lo Brown

Finish:
'Lo-Down'

Rapid Fire

Edge and Christian came to the ring following the match, and stood alongside D'Lo Brown while New Generation X departed...

Ndgx3BJ.jpgyFRmAoF.jpgXN40hBk.jpgN1vnaGX.jpgcS32Sau.jpg

Edge:
“D'Lo man... Great match... Great win, against those guys... On RAW this week, Christian and I got to team with a legend... one of the guys in the locker room we look up to... Marty, Jannetty... And these three treated him like DIRT... So...
next
week on RAW, we're going to fight K-Kwik and Billy Gunn... The team known as 'Rapid Fire'...”

Christian:
“And boys... The match is for the WWF Tag Team Titles...!! You're welcome...!!”

MiuDDxH.jpg

Eyes Bigger Than His Muscles

Spike Dudley came to the ring after a commercial break... He was full of gusto and confidence, and rightly so after beating the massive Viscera on RAW... but he may have got more than he bargained for after delivering this message...

NnVSDq9.jpg

Spike Dudley:
“If ANYONE back there... Wants to fight me, right now... Then come out here... and fight me...”

Someone answered...

NnVSDq9.jpgAIteFsf.jpg9LHObGc.jpg

Spike was in this match all the way, but Tajiri used a lot of his tricks to ensure a victory. The 'Tarantula', which is an illegal hold over the top ropes, was used to good effect. In the end, the 'Japanese Buzzsaw' used 'Green Mist' in Spike's eyes before rolling him up for another win!

Winner:
'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Tajiri

Finish:
'Green Mist'

MiuDDxH.jpg

Not All Walls Are Made By Rock

The Rock and Chris Jericho, fresh off of their Main Event match on RAW this past week, bumped into one another backstage next...

oeNWynb.jpgP9UDHyr.jpg

The Rock:
“Chris... The Rock has been meaning to bump into you... Look, let The Rock tell you... WE have our differences at times... but you're a hell of a wrestler, and The Rock wants to thank you for the match on RAW...”

Chris Jericho:
“Hell of a wrestler...?! Hell of a wrestler...?! I'm the King of the World baby!! The 'Sexy Beast'... 'The Ayatollah, of Rock and Rolla'...!! Don't you ever... EEEEVVVER... Condescend me... AGAIN!!”

Jericho walked off, and Rocky looked angry to have been snubbed in that way... Jericho is an 'Egomaniac' at times, and like The Rock, is one of the favourites to win the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match... So far, Jericho and Rock are the only names confirmed as being IN the Rumble... So of course they're the favourites... But the general consensus is that since we know Steve Austin and Big Show
won't
be in the match, Jericho and Rock are among the favourites regardless of who else is...

MiuDDxH.jpg

She Loves Me

Val Venis strolled to the ring next... holding a flower as he always does nowadays...

Pk3mYDe.jpg

He began slowly removing a petal one at a time... but was interrupted by the recognisable music of 'The Crippler' Chris Benoit...

Pk3mYDe.jpgAIteFsf.jpgjGOQmVs.jpg

Val was excellent in this match, and showed off his power and quickness in a very strong performance. However, Benoit wasn't going to be stopped tonight, no matter how good Val was. The well-decorated 'Crippler' ended up locking Val in the 'Cross Face' and he tapped.

Winner:
'The Crippler' Chris Benoit

Finish:
'Crippler Cross Face'

MiuDDxH.jpg

A Stern Test

Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty were backstage next, in the room with no walls but a door, playing cards with the APA...

wPnYd5i.jpgDAm2QQF.jpgLnnnDRQ.jpgQVh2lqc.jpgWy3DOAe.jpg

'Kishi and Scotty thanked Bradshaw, Faarooq and The Godfather for their help on RAW... and asked about paying them for their services...

Bradshaw:
“Boysss... We don't like givin' out freebies... but when it comes to that idiot Test... We got your back, 100%... Besides, it's hardly a freebie when you're in here practically GIVING me your money in this here game o' cards!!”

Seconds later, Bradshaw let out a yelp as he won another big hand, and raked in a whole lot of chips... He then confirmed that on RAW next week, he would be taking on Test 1 on 1... and then asked Too Cool if they wanted to buy in again... which they did...!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

eLkYWAa.jpg6tAWEAN.jpg
w/
pJKWHT4.jpgAIteFsf.jpgzMwpTIP.jpgP1wcRBB.jpg

The Hollys and the Dudleyz have been fighting each other for weeks, and it continued here with a very good match. Bubba and D-Von won it in the end, with a '3D' on Crash Holly.

Winners:
The Dudley Boyz

Finish:
'3D'

Get The Stretches

After the match, Dean Malenko and William Regal hit the ring...

GxQZ2Wj.jpgzMPqys7.jpgzMwpTIP.jpgP1wcRBB.jpg

The Dudleyz, who had just competed in a match, stood up and fought them, but Malenko and Regal took them down with tackles, and began locking in various submission holds!! D-Von was able to wriggle free of an arm bar from Malenko and slide out under the bottom rope... He then grabbed Bubba and pulled him away from the 'Regal Stretch'... The Dudleyz looked furious, but unable to stop the technicians...

MiuDDxH.jpg

Eddie Ramon III

Eddie Guerrero was stood backstage next... for a solo promo about his upcoming re-match with Razor Ramon...

jlHjQb6.jpg

Eddie and Ramon have fought 1 on 1 on big stages twice in recent months, with one victory a piece... But on the Season Premiere of RAW in a little under two weeks, they'll have their 'rubber' match...

Eddie Guerrero:
“Ey... Ramon... Listen here, and listen good essa... I know I'm not perfect, dog... I know I don't always follow tha rules... but... in a Steel Cage... THERE ARE NO RULES essa...!! Viva la rassaaaa!! But it's okay... See in two weeks... on the Season Premiere of RAW... We can doooo it agaaain... and I can get this Cuban Monkey, off my back!!”

Eddie had a big announcement right after this... He will be entering the Royal Rumble Match... After The Rock and Chris Jericho have already staked their claim on a spot, Eddie is only the third entrant confirmed for the match!!

MiuDDxH.jpg

CYxI74G.jpg
w/
CrRC79J.jpgAIteFsf.jpgQxZ6w6a.jpg
w/
MXkQZsD.jpg3I2LToA.jpg

Umaga made light work of big Viscera in the end here, showing his dominance as a singles star, while also having a little help from Haku at ringside. Umaga put Vis away with his 'Samoan Spike'.

Winner:
Umaga w/ Haku

Finish:
'Samoan Spike'

Not Perfect Or Sexay

After the match, Mr. Perfect and Mr. Sexay looked down at their fallen friend... and stood over Viscera...

QxZ6w6a.jpgMXkQZsD.jpg3I2LToA.jpg

Then, without word, the arrogant pair began kicking lumps out of the hapless Viscera!! The monster of a man was down after a brutal match with the vicious Umaga, and stood no chance in the 2 on 1 post-match attack... Perfect shouted “You're OUT!!” over and over again, as we cut away for a commercial break...

MiuDDxH.jpg

The Hardy Compound

After the break, we headed to a pre-taped video from the Hardy Compound...

H5j99wp.jpg

Matt Hardy:
“Welcome... WELLCOOMMMEEE... To the Hardy... Compound... Hahaaaaa... Yaaassss... I knew you'd coooome...!! We... WEEEE... Have an... ANNOUNCEMENT!! And it is... WONDERFULLLLL!! Hahaaaaa!!”

Matt claimed that his 'Family' were the most dominant group in all of the WWF... and they're only getting stronger...

Matt Hardy:
“And now... Brother Jeff (Hardy)... Will look to bring honour, and PRESTIIIIIIGE... to us... He will also look to bring... GOOOLDDD!! Hahaaaaa... Yaaaaasss... Marty Jannetty... Your Light Heavyweight Tile reign... and your career... is about to be over... Brother Jeff will... DELETE YOU!! And wipe you off the face of the Universe...”

MiuDDxH.jpg

OmLGzn1.jpg4wEtfVW.jpgAIteFsf.jpg2ZF4zqm.jpgULcM9kZ.jpg
w/
zGmPYlY.jpgo18UKjx.jpg

Great way to finish a packed show here, with four of the biggest stars in the company, competing in a short but competitive tag team match. Austin and 'Taker isolated Big Show in this one, keeping him from Kane at all costs, and keeping the big man down on the canvas. In the end though, he shoved Austin off in a fit of rage, and somehow made the tag! Kane came in hot, and started chopping people down. He hit a chokeslam on Austin, but Undertaker nearly kicks his mask off. For the finish, with Show and Austin legal, Vince and Shane mocked and taunted Kane into chasing them up the ramp. This allowed Undertaker to fight with Show, and Austin to come in and hit the 'Stunner' to score the win!

Winners:
Steve Austin & The Undertaker w/ Vince & Shane McMahon

Finish:
'Stone Cold Stunner'

qVAY6Lw.jpg

Quick Results:

D'Lo Brown [def.] X-Pac

Tajiri [def.] Spike Dudley

Chris Benoit [def.] Val Venis

The Dudley Boyz [def.] The Holly Cousins

Umaga [def.] Viscera

Steve Austin & The Undertaker [def.] Big Show & Kane

Show Rating:

B2chNn4.jpg

>

Bradshaw w/ The APA [vs] Test

D'Lo Brown & Scotty Too Hotty [vs] The Dudley Boyz

The Holly Cousins w/ Molly Holly [vs] Albert & Perry Saturn w/ Terri

Umaga w/ Haku [vs] Funaki

WWF Tag Team Title Match:

Edge & Christian © [vs] Rapid Fire (K-Kwik & Billy Gunn) w/ X-Pac

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince & Shane McMahon

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince & Shane McMahon

Loved the way you wrote out HHH's promo. I could hear it in my head.

William Regal w/ Dean Malenko [vs] 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin w/ Vince & Shane McMaho