Angus McCloud vs. Kenny Maynard

(Semi-Final)

BB Greenwood vs. Jack Classic

(Relegation Playoff)

King/de Sota vs. McCloud/Maynard

(Endurance Crown Final)

Daniel Whitman vs. William Riley

(Bristol Trophy League Title)

Just sped read through the shows and gotta commend you on what you’re doing here. Really enjoy the concept and the attention to details in terms of the rules. Also the graphics you’re using fit the period well too. They look great as well.

Two things I would recommend though to add the sports feel I think you’re going for is to have an interviewer who asks the wrestlers questions instead of them just doing promos by themselves. Secondly is utilizing count out and DQs more to keep someone strong in defeat. Again great job dude and I’m gonna keep an eye on this for sure.

Just sped read through the shows and gotta commend you on what you’re doing here. Really enjoy the concept and the attention to details in terms of the rules. Also the graphics you’re using fit the period well too. They look great as well.

Two things I would recommend though to add the sports feel I think you’re going for is to have an interviewer who asks the wrestlers questions instead of them just doing promos by themselves. Secondly is utilizing count out and DQs more to keep someone strong in defeat. Again great job dude and I’m gonna keep an eye on this for sure.

Glad you're enjoying it!

OxfhtLC.png

JLoXh6m.png

RQKecFO.png

g7BQN9b.png

Predictions

DinoKea: 5/5

Herrbear: 3/5

Season 1 Predictions

Herrbear: 23/29

DinoKea: 22/29

Congratulations to Herrbear for winning the Season 1 predictions league, fending off a spirited comeback from DinoKea at the end!

All Time Predictions

Herrbear: 23/29

DinoKea: 22/29

There'll be a short break in posting (a couple of weeks). But rest assured, season 2 is coming soon!

• Like 1

So close to getting that predictions win. Looking back at my preseason predictions:

Bristol Cup 1977 Predictions Review

8th: BB Greenwood (+0) - I'd said he'd be about as impressive as Washi Heat and I was right. Nothing to this one really, just a simply 1st round relegation

7th: Jack Classic (+0) - Another perfect predictions. Didn't really see much coming for Classic and got what I expected really

6th: Mikel de Sota (-1) - Honestly, I got a bit lucky on this one. Aside from the injury he looked really good.

5th: Kenny Maynard (-2) - I said 5th place introduction with better results to come, he did a decent bit better than that

4th: Leo King (+0) - Said he'd do alright. He did alright. Nothing really to say on King

3rd: Daniel Whitman (-1) - Didn't have much to say on him. He wasn't really exciting but was solid and got to the finals

2nd: William Riley (-1) - While I didn't have him coming 1st in the league, I did have him winning the cup, which is exactly what happened. So not too bad

1st: Angus McCloud (-5) - He's pull out great rating but obviously that didn't correlate to good results as he massively underperformed

Nottingham Cup 1977 Predictions

1st: Leo King

2nd: William Riley

3rd: Mikel de Sota

4th: Angus McCloud

5th: Sasha Pavlovic

6th: Daniel Whitman

7th: Jack Classic

8th: Kenny Maynard

Nottingham Cup 1977 Round 1 Predictions

Leo King def. Sasha Pavlovic

William Riley def. Kenny Maynard

Angus McCloud def. Daniel Whitman

Mikel de Sota def. Jack Classic

Leo King vs. Sasha Pavlovic

William Riley vs. Kenny Maynard

Angus McCloud vs. Daniel Whitman

Mikel de Sota vs. Jack Classic

Excited to the comeback!! Riley winning wasn’t too big of a surprise, the hate on BB was though. Any reason for that? I’ll put my name in the prediction hat game and see what comes of it :).

Leo King vs. Sasha Pavlovic

William Riley vs. Kenny Maynard

Angus McCloud vs. Daniel Whitman

Mikel de Sota vs. Jack Classic

Excited to the comeback!! Riley winning wasn’t too big of a surprise, the hate on BB was though. Any reason for that? I’ll put my name in the prediction hat game and see what comes of it :).

No hate on BB, someone's got to go down! Good to have you join the predictions.

• 2 weeks later...

g6OAZ2p.png

s8oEEk4.png

gqQcu7Y.png

2vqg0ZF.png

Predictions

DinoKea: 4/4

The Blonde Bomber: 4/4

Herrbear: 2/4

Season 2 Predictions

Herrbear: 2/4

Next Time

Daniel Whitman vs. Mikel de Sota

Angus McCloud vs. Leo King

Kenny Maynard vs. Sasha Pavlovic

Jack Classic vs. William Riley

• Like 1

36Flib1.png

x7IUnbk.png

8sJON44.png

NL8j4Wu.png

Predictions

Herrbear: 4/4

chasep197: 3/4

Season 1 Predictions

DinoKea: 8/8

The Blonde Bomber: 8/8

Herrbear: 6/8

Next Time

Kenny Maynard vs. Mikel de Sota

Jack Classic vs. Leo King

Angus McCloud vs. Sasha Pavlovic

• Like 1

Great show man!! De Sota continues to show why he’s the champion interested if he’ll stay undefeated. Maybe McCloud will take him down starting off this tournament like a mad man not giving up one fall yet. Who ever gets the first fall on him will have an accomplishment. He obviously has shifted into a new gear this season. Riley rebounds following the draw. He’s still the biggest threat to anyone in league coming off last season. Maynard’s promo was enjoyable as well. Him and Whitman have a low key thing going on. Maynard has a feather of a point with the fans thinking Whitman is heroic but not him. Thought Whitman hasn’t berated them and their heroes sooo there’s that… would’ve written more but doing this on my phone lol.

Kenny Maynard vs. Mikel de Sota

Jack Classic vs. Leo King

Angus McCloud vs. Sasha Pavlovic

I don’t think Sasha will be the one to get the first fall on angus. King v classic is the only one that’s 50/50 for me. They feel like place holders.

zmlhl5y.png

3IWqqTt.png

h3nvpKt.png

uaHqcvu.png

Predictions

Herrbear: 3/4

Season 2 Predictions

DinoKea: 12/12

The Blonde Bomber: 12/12

Herrbear: 9/12

chasep197: 6/8

Next Time

Jack Classic vs. Sasha Pavlovic

Leo King vs. William Riley

Daniel Whitman vs. Kenny Maynard

Angus McCloud vs. Mikel de Sota

• Like 1

Nottingham Cup 1977 Round 4 Predictions

Sasha Pavlovic def. Jack Classic

William Riley def. Leo King

Kenny Maynard def. Daniel Whitman

Mikel de Sota def. Angus McCloud

Given how well Blonde Bomber and myself are doing, the de Sota/McCloud match could make/break my season

PREDICTIONS

Sasha Pavlovic over jack classic

William Riley over Leo King

Kenny Maynard over Daniel Whitman

Angus McCloud over Mikel De Sota

De Sota has been built up over his first few defenses, so I think he eats the loss but my only wonder is if he’ll be the first person to get a fall on Angus. Would keep him strong in defeat this is my likely outcome.

Respect to Dino after this show one of us will be in front of the other. May the best predictor win :p

Given how well Blonde Bomber and myself are doing, the de Sota/McCloud match could make/break my season

PREDICTIONS

Respect to Dino after this show one of us will be in front of the other. May the best predictor win :p

I love the friendly rivalry brewing. Credit to both of you for doing so well until this point, and now the first blow will be struck!

0r1V8I6.png

jg251Cb.png

6L8JpFW.png

8Cd4jOk.png

Predictions

chasep197: 4/4

DinoKea: 3/4

Herrbear: 3/4

Season 2 Predictions

The Blonde Bomber: 16/16

DinoKea: 15/16

Herrbear: 12/16

chasep197: 10/12

Update on the diary: For the next few weeks, I won't be able to post any shows as I'll be on holiday and can't access my files. Don't worry, though, the diary isn't going anywhere. In fact, I already have shows written WAY into the future. Next show will go up on 8th August.

Next Time

Jack Classic vs. Kenny Maynard

Mikel de Sota vs. Sasha Pavlovic

Daniel Whitman vs. Leo King

Angus McCloud vs. William Riley

• Like 1