What I'm about to suggest I actually thought was already in the game until I went to set up an International stable across 2 sister companies last month.

Stables set up like tag-teams so that they're not company specific so you can cross them over more easily. If you're playing a real world mod you can bring in X members of Devastation Inc. from World Class to the Mid-South and back. You wouldn't have to piecemeal nWo Japan in individually (or as tag-teams) from WCW. Be easier to bring in Bullet Club members to multiple companies like New Japan and Impact and I think members are or were represented in at least two other promotions. Could also use it to better simulate the Elite splitting off from the Bullet Club if you only hire a portion of the larger stables.

Also this could be used to hire trios since they're not really accounted for in tag teams.

What I'm about to suggest I actually thought was already in the game until I went to set up an International stable across 2 sister companies last month.

Stables set up like tag-teams so that they're not company specific so you can cross them over more easily. If you're playing a real world mod you can bring in X members of Devastation Inc. from World Class to the Mid-South and back. You wouldn't have to piecemeal nWo Japan in individually (or as tag-teams) from WCW. Be easier to bring in Bullet Club members to multiple companies like New Japan and Impact and I think members are or were represented in at least two other promotions. Could also use it to better simulate the Elite splitting off from the Bullet Club if you only hire a portion of the larger stables.

Also this could be used to hire trios since they're not really accounted for in tag teams.