Modern Warriors (Modern Day Mod) Updates by Thatpyrodude

Hello Everyone,

I figure it would be best to start a new thread to make organization easier. For those who haven't heard, I am taking over for DogsandKisses.

For those of you who don't know, Modern Warriors is the real world mod for World of Mixed Martial Arts. The mod was originally created by Tag01, Tc66tc, ThePhenom666, and Weidt back in 2008.

I'd like to thank Tag01, Tc66tc, ThePhenom666, Weidt, Macgowan, mariochives,

Maxi, DogsandKisses and anyone else who has ever contributed to this mod. You are all amazing and none of this would be possible without you.

For those who want to help, the mod is massive and its difficult for me to keep track of everything that happens in the real world to bring it into the mod. So I'd love feedback both in the form of errors you come accross, fighters whose states need updating and fighters you'd like to see added to the game. The best way to do that is to join the Discord.

Without further adieu, here are the links:

August 2022 File

RWFPP 22 August Update

If you haven't previously downloaded RWFPP 22, Feel Free to download it here. This File includes all updates.

RWFPP 22 Picture File

And again, feel free to join the Discord.

Hello Everyone,

I figure it would be best to start a new thread to make organization easier. For those who haven't heard, I am taking over for DogsandKisses.

For those of you who don't know, Modern Warriors is the real world mod for World of Mixed Martial Arts. The mod was originally created by Tag01, Tc66tc, ThePhenom666, and Weidt back in 2008.

I'd like to thank Tag01, Tc66tc, ThePhenom666, Weidt, Macgowan, mariochives,

Maxi, DogsandKisses and anyone else who has ever contributed to this mod. You are all amazing and none of this would be possible without you.

For those who want to help, the mod is massive and its difficult for me to keep track of everything that happens in the real world to bring it into the mod. So I'd love feedback both in the form of errors you come accross, fighters whose states need updating and fighters you'd like to see added to the game. The best way to do that is to join the Discord.

Without further adieu, here are the links:

August 2022 File

RWFPP 22 August Update

If you haven't previously downloaded RWFPP 22, Feel Free to download it here. This File includes all updates.

RWFPP 22 Picture File

And again, feel free to join the Discord.

lets go, Seika Izawa finally added, still no sign of Saori Oshima though ;-;

Hoping that the next update brings Saori Oshima, Yu Ri Shim, Miki Motono, Shizuka Sugiyama, Yoko Higashi and Namiko Kawabata. Would also like to see Moeri Suda and Victoria Lee added but not sure If you can add fighters under 18 so might have to wait there. The Atomweight division is kind of shallow rn even though the real life one has picked up a lot of steam lately. Thanks for the great work as always though

Can someone help advise me on how to install this mod? Ive watched some walkthroughs on youtube but when i follow step by step it doesnt work. This isnt my area of expertise so if anyone could offer some advice id appreciate it, this mod looks great!

Go on the game editor. At the bottom left of your screen, there is Install Mode. Follow the steps and close the game. After this, extract the Data archive and the Pics archive. Copy the files where your game is installed. There is a Data folder and a Pics folder. When this is done, relaunch the game and go in the editor. Up left you need to click on Database Info and set the picture folder

Go on the game editor. At the bottom left of your screen, there is Install Mode. Follow the steps and close the game. After this, extract the Data archive and the Pics archive. Copy the files where your game is installed. There is a Data folder and a Pics folder. When this is done, relaunch the game and go in the editor. Up left you need to click on Database Info and set the picture folder

Thank you. I followed your instructions and got in put into the database, but when I go to start a new game it says I Cant because "MMA is illegal in every region". Any tips?

Thank you. I followed your instructions and got in put into the database, but when I go to start a new game it says I Cant because "MMA is illegal in every region". Any tips?

Go in the editor and click on Regions. Put all the regions on regulated. Maybe it will fix the problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ive downloaded the mod and its great, but really really slow when advancing days.

Any fix for this?

Install on an SSD, kill a bunch of companies. Thats what I felt helped. Its kinda inevitable though

looks like july data files comes up as pictures as well as the july pictures update?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...