An old stable, New life

wrestlingfan1

So I've been watching a lot of AEW. I'm almost caught up to January of this year ( I never knew it was a thing for almost the entire first year of its existence ) and I've managed to avoid most spoilers ( hint, hint.) I don't troll the internet or pay some schmuck writer to get his garbage newsletter I watch for entertainment. Before I get off on a whole separate tangent, watching the formation of the Pinnacle; when AA came out on stage and flashed that oh so recognizable hand gesture to Tully it made me wonder so I propose the following. If you could select anyone, from any promotion in the last 10-15 years in their prime in any persona to revive the Four Horsemen and have the stable be impactful who would you choose. With one caveat, you must pick of the original as an inactive JJ Dillon role ( the manager for those unfamiliar):

Manager - " The Enforcer " Arn Anderson. Simple enough his promos were intense and believable. Not to mention he still looks like he can take and deliver a solid punch.

Leader - The man with undeniable kavorka. The Namer of Dummies. Yeah! E-L-I Drake. His promo skills are insane. His ring work is polished. In my opinion his persona is a better Rock, than The Rock. (No question who is more successful just my opinion on character/ring work)

Tag Team - I had to resist every urge to simply reunite one of my more recent favorite tag teams and slightly modify it. Robert Roode and Hangman Adam Page. ( I thoroughly enjoy James Storm character and promos but I think page has the edge.) Roode is arrogant, cocky and confident and Page is intense and physical.

Muscle/Mid-card title - A bit of a dark horse I feel. But I would choose Big Cass. While not the most versatile I think he's got the size, power and intensity on the mic to round out the group.

So who would you pick? Anyone else want to throw out their choices...