New head booker dynasty

would anybody be interested in reading a text only Total Extreme Wrestling dynasty where I create myself as a wrestler and head booker, but let the auto booker do the majority of the booking?

It's an idea I've been wanting to try as I love TEW but I just don't have the time to set up shows, etc. So the reports would be month by month and highlight the major happenings of the company and all my matches. Lmk because I'll do a dynasty report on these forums if there is interest.

would anybody be interested in reading a text only Total Extreme Wrestling dynasty where I create myself as a wrestler and head booker, but let the auto booker do the majority of the booking?

It's an idea I've been wanting to try as I love TEW but I just don't have the time to set up shows, etc. So the reports would be month by month and highlight the major happenings of the company and all my matches. Lmk because I'll do a dynasty report on these forums if there is interest.

There are plenty of diaries where the writer recaps month to month changes. It is certainly a much less labor intensive approach and is good for a low level of commitment. However I advise you reconsider using the auto Booker as it will not provide a level of continuity between shows that will create a viable story.

There are plenty of diaries where the writer recaps month to month changes. It is certainly a much less labor intensive approach and is good for a low level of commitment. However I advise you reconsider using the auto Booker as it will not provide a level of continuity between shows that will create a viable story.

Can you point me to a couple dynasties to check out that are month to month with not a lot of detail so to speak?

I understand where you're coming from with the auto booker, but I suck at booking #1, and #2 I honestly don't want to make the commitment to book, and I'd like to do a reasonable pace with this. Plus I don't really want to book myself and abuse my power. If there was some sort of compromise that would be good.