The Doe family. Basically the Dudly's by way of El Generico. Generic black trunks/tights/unitards and generic featureless black masks. If the company accommodates comedy well enough then in kayfabe they're difficult to tell apart. That includes the lovely if generic Jane Doe being easily confused for her taller burlier and probably hairier husband.

So far I have John Doe Sr. (late thirties to early 40s brawler), his wife Jane Doe (similar age, wrestles in the women's division if the company has one or wrestles everyone if integrated, otherwise a manager/valet), John Doe Jr. (young flippy cruiserweight), and John Doe Jr.'s Mexican cousin Juan Doe (luchadore).

Can anyone think of other members to add to the family? Who would you put under the masks in the C-verse?

The Doe family. Basically the Dudly's by way of El Generico. Generic black trunks/tights/unitards and generic featureless black masks. If the company accommodates comedy well enough then in kayfabe they're difficult to tell apart. That includes the lovely if generic Jane Doe being easily confused for her taller burlier and probably hairier husband.

So far I have John Doe Sr. (late thirties to early 40s brawler), his wife Jane Doe (similar age, wrestles in the women's division if the company has one or wrestles everyone if integrated, otherwise a manager/valet), John Doe Jr. (young flippy cruiserweight), and John Doe Jr.'s Mexican cousin Juan Doe (luchadore).

Can anyone think of other members to add to the family? Who would you put under the masks in the C-verse?

Marilyn Mon Doe - Do I need to explain this one? :p Ferne Hathaway or Jenny Playmate come to mind.

Samoa Doe - Samoa Joe. Get it? Any Polynesian will do really, but Kanishoki was my first thought.

The Big Doe - Again, The Big Show. I'm SO clever. Has to be Bruce the Giant, right?

Al Doe w/ Head - Al Snow... with Head. I'm really not pulling up any trees here, am I? Solomon Gold or Joffy Laine.

Boar Doe - In my head, it's a larger (obese) guy with a French accent as he's from Bordeaux. If you're going for comedy, Devastating Don.

Unique Fighting Doe - U.F.Doe, for short... because they're an alien. Can be pretty much anyone (male or female) but those in the Alien Armada are what came immediately to mind.

Hercule Pa Doe: - An older gentleman who is the Grandfather of the family (hence the "Pa"), but he's also a Belgian detective. Herb Stately fits the bill.

Justin True Doe: - Patriotically Canadian who, despite the name, is unable to tell the truth. Hudson Drake or Drake Young are my first instincts but they don't actually have to be Canadian, obviously.

Jay & Mark Bris Doe and/or Jack & Gerry Bris Doe - The former are rednecks, and the latter are blue collar collegiate wrestlers. No, they're not based on anyone... honest. There's plenty of options for these but I do like Notorious for the former and either American Gold, Quadruple B or Shoot Club for the latter.

Marilyn Mon Doe - Do I need to explain this one? :p Ferne Hathaway or Jenny Playmate come to mind.

Ah yes, mother of the famous hardcore wrestler of the Doe family who's name no one is quite sure of because they only hear him referred to as Marilyn Mon's son. Unique among the Doe family for wearing goth inspired face paint. On the surface of his featureless black mask.