2 out of 3 falls or iron man or elimination type match?

As mentioned by others, a lot of the game plays out in your imagination. Even in reality, a 2-1 results doesn't exactly give bonuses to their performance. If they are booked strong or the match is open, that would, but you have that option.

The "score" isn't logged anyway, so if you keep track of that data yourself you might as well change it to your intended result.

And if you book someone "to lose" they will take the fall in a triple or fatal4way. Not sure if it works in a survivor battle royal. But booking someone strong might increase the change of them surviving longer. For a royal rumble-type match you can have notes on who survives the longest and that should actually effect their pop and momentum.

On a related note. Is there any way to do the NWA screwy finish where the challenger

A) Wins one fall of a 2/3 falls match then the champ gets DQed in the second fall so no title change or ...

B) Wins the first fall then the next two go the time limit so the challenger wins 1 fall to 0 but doesn't win the belt since they had to win 2 falls.

Old school NWA were very creative in their screwy finishes so the NWA champ could retain his title.

Now I know the game won't do all that (anybody who became a fan after 1983 probably didn't even know such silliness existed) but is there a way for a challenger to win a 2/3 falls title match without winning the belt? Probably not I assume. One fall and use head canon and the "keep strong" note.

(Note: I don't actually want to book this, I'm just curious if the game can do it lol).

On a related note. Is there any way to do the NWA screwy finish where the challenger

A) Wins one fall of a 2/3 falls match then the champ gets DQed in the second fall so no title change or ...

B) Wins the first fall then the next two go the time limit so the challenger wins 1 fall to 0 but doesn't win the belt since they had to win 2 falls.

Old school NWA were very creative in their screwy finishes so the NWA champ could retain his title.

Now I know the game won't do all that (anybody who became a fan after 1983 probably didn't even know such silliness existed) but is there a way for a challenger to win a 2/3 falls title match without winning the belt? Probably not I assume. One fall and use head canon and the "keep strong" note.

(Note: I don't actually want to book this, I'm just curious if the game can do it lol).

The only thing I can think of would be to set the match with a "Cheap Finish" (used for DQ, countout wins). As a result, challenger wins the match but not the title (unless you also use the "Overwrite Rules Changes" (or whatever it's called). That way, the result would look right in the game even if you knew that Lou Thesz won the first fall, and the second two ended in DQ, countout, time limit, so Buddy Rogers retained the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

St.T