WMMA5 Relationships

Don't quote me on it but:

- Owners wouldn't hire fighters they don't like.

- Fighters who don't like each other will likely have a falling out if they're in the same team, resulting in one of them leaving said team. (and they'll not likely join a team with someone they don't like)

- They're more likely to challenge people they don't like, which can then increase the "Heat" for a future fight.

The owner interaction is so specific that I'm sure it's never been tested. I doubt this is even coded in. It is in TEW though so you never know. It's impossible for it to appear organically in any case.

Strong dislike will flat out prevent them from joining their 'rival's team. But a team can cause the relationship to appear, especially if you have to team attribute for that team ("drama"?), which is one of my favorite attributes as I like the drama. :p

Apart from what Undertaker666 said it might result in extra heat without the callout, but I'm not sure there.

I wouldn't overdo relationships in a db. The positive ones have little influence on the gameplay. They will rarely fight each other unless you put on sandbox mode. The only effect is that they might start a new camp together somewhere along the road. Maybe they're more likely to join their friend's camp but I cannot confirm that.

Having JUST said that, I booted up WMMA5 again today and launching a reality show, only to have the coaches - who obviously are going to have a fight later on - bonding on the 4th episode, leaving me with a headscratcher (unless I cheat). :p

But this is what I like about WMMA/TEW: you're always forced to adapt. I guess I'll figure something out. Maybe move one up a weight and have both coaches challenge for the titles in the event.