One Night Tournament Option in Quick Fight Mode

I may be alone in this, but a 'one night tournament' option to test out fighters, as well as for certain projects (ie. YouTube videos, dynasties, etc.) would be really dope. What made me think of it was that I was planning a project that would be a 'what if' scenario; What if there was a 1993 UFC 1 type tourney where we go back 100 years to 1893, and fighters from that era compete. I have created a database I've worked on that has historic fighters, and some go back to that time period. Just a thought.

I may be alone in this, but a 'one night tournament' option to test out fighters, as well as for certain projects (ie. YouTube videos, dynasties, etc.) would be really dope. What made me think of it was that I was planning a project that would be a 'what if' scenario; What if there was a 1993 UFC 1 type tourney where we go back 100 years to 1893, and fighters from that era compete. I have created a database I've worked on that has historic fighters, and some go back to that time period. Just a thought.