WWE: Ruthless

MAY WEEK 3

PYRAMID ARENA

MEMPHIS, TN

d6Dt2Qr_RvrEvsk99gOE6E7uqK_803sBXu5Ip3xbiRS6R-aHlUCWVI9Yfih1ygDN1HF2hMFM-0Xb4n5W

Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler welcome us to Monday Night Raw.  Lawler begins bragging about being in his hometown but they’re quickly interrupted.

UBudJ5TrJ_AzM0o78OZTU5axCZG26K2pyNNAbyLb

The World Heavyweight Champion comes down to the ring.

“Last week I told Ric Flair that I was going to call out the Undertaker and I am nothing if not a man of my word.  Undertaker!  If you don’t like what I did to your little tricycle, why don’t you come down here and do something about it!”

Jericho doesn’t have to wait long.

hlTmJGrFthSUAKkRwHZVFrS3bk89iVYCnB1bw4zJ

The Undertaker comes storming down to the ring but as soon as he’s in, Jericho ditches to the outside.  Taker follows as Jericho tries to go under the ring.  The Undertaker grabs his leg and pulls him out and Jericho whacks him in the head with a wrench he’d found under the ring.  Taker is stunned and Jericho hits him again across the back.  Taker does down but out of instinct he tries to get up.  Jericho sees the opening to escape and runs off as blood begins to flow down Undertaker’s face from his forehead.

RAMcK7WwIIt83TyzA19oHczBiqdTcpQiJrk24QAe

UBudJ5TrJ_AzM0o78OZTU5axCZG26K2pyNNAbyLbhlTmJGrFthSUAKkRwHZVFrS3bk89iVYCnB1bw4zJ

Following the commercial break we come back to a quick re-play of what happened to start the show.

W4-7DaqJzoAstxLTUnQihlU2LgoZWgDakCKS1qJg

7MT24eU0c2yqpuNJGB7r4ZtKKD7cRQEVyDNF97u8auhTy0XYk-pb17C8hYFNj4cG390wgjCiYGZPBqp8sxNOsqirmXiRnJxMx8qEyad5dNwKKb4XkA7puXOP

TEST VS GOLDUST

Test has been waiting for this since he was attacked by the Bizarre One and he comes out hot, laying big punches into Goldust who retreats to the corner before slipping out and reversing their positions.  Goldust begins to run his hands over Test which just infuriates him more.  Goldust backs up into the opposite corner and covers up as Tests wails on him.  The referee tries to pull Test away but he’s slung down as Test continues his attacks and the referee calls for the bell.

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION: GOLDUST

sxNOsqirmXiRnJxMx8qEyad5dNwKKb4XkA7puXOP7MT24eU0c2yqpuNJGB7r4ZtKKD7cRQEVyDNF97u8

Goldust slinks to the outside with a sly grin as Test angrily complains to the referee about the disqualification but the ref doesn’t want to hear it.  JR says Goldust knew exactly what buttons to push and how to get a win against the bigger and stronger opponent.

Rw1m26QepyoiyE3DD17tyEGH7EFau0m4ggdVlJAjhlTmJGrFthSUAKkRwHZVFrS3bk89iVYCnB1bw4zJ

Backstage, we see Ric Flair and the Undertaker.

“I know you want to kick his ass but we got a huge match in two weeks and I can’t have you do what you want to do and jeopardize that.”

“I don’t give a damn about your match!  He made me taste my own blood and for that, I’m going to beat him worse than he’s ever been beaten.  He’s in this building and when I find him, his ass is mine!”

Undertaker storms off as Kevin Kelly approaches Flair.

B4yfBgC9jQky6kdjaHi5VFlQNmBxhTNazUdiJHMm

Mr. Flair, what are you going to do?

“I’m gonna find a way to restore order around here and what happened earlier will NOT be repeated.”

Flair walks off with great concern on his face. 

XrJo_6-BQCO7tQkdH3S6YYr_px5HzXqEPlD_XabU

WU3YlaI8lVxvdFgqtwgwIjQ2Roqv6PCTymcGR350auhTy0XYk-pb17C8hYFNj4cG390wgjCiYGZPBqp8txXBhunOxuDCUA5QgpOFoPZQ_WCzcNIGsUEbOgnN

TRISH STRATUS VS JAZZ ©

Jazz toys with Trish in the early going and has full confidence.  For her part, Trish is just trying to survive but when Jazz gets a little too full of herself, and opens the door for Trish to stun her with a stinging right hand.  Jazz reels back, and Trish goes for it, backing her up into the corner with several chops and tries to do a bulldog but Jazz puts on the brakes and drops Trish with a clothesline. 

Jazz slides out of the ring and collects a chair from ringside.  The referee is warning her but the champion could care less.  She raises the chair above her head waiting for Trish to stand when the crowd pops…..

Ig6BrJbjHdG2Jbmme0__ww5HqguSu_8hdxsaW2N8

Lita runs down to the ring and slides in before grabbing the chair out of Jazz’s hands.  The champion turns around and Lita jabs her in the stomach with it which causes the referee to call for the bell. 

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION AND STILL WOMEN’S CHAMPION:  JAZZ

WU3YlaI8lVxvdFgqtwgwIjQ2Roqv6PCTymcGR350txXBhunOxuDCUA5QgpOFoPZQ_WCzcNIGsUEbOgnNIg6BrJbjHdG2Jbmme0__ww5HqguSu_8hdxsaW2N8upKdGbOMKtFQc_gl8E0FGvMHH7erKhRLRDq8PT-T

Lita throws down the chair and begins brawling with Jazz and soon Trish joins in for a double team but they’re joined by Molly Holly who hits the ring and immediately pulls Trish away by her hair.  The four women are in open warfare as officials flood the ring and pull them all apart into all four corners.

DwE6pSYVVArXAAH43yQftWtAnXIzCv1mRnD3Nbrtd_psuSxiUq2nxB4ip3ggXy-z174ZkvR-Wz6TgT2d

In the locker room the Dudleys are pacing before turning to the camera.

“Everywhere we go, we hear people saying that the Dudleys have gone soft.  That we don’t have that killer instinct anymore.  And why?  Because we said we respect the Hardys.  If you had been through the wars we’ve had with them you’d respect them too.  But just because I respect you don’t mean I like you. At Judgment Day, for all you people who want to see the old Dudley Boyz, you’re in for a treat.  Because after we beat the Hardys, I’m gonna get to say those magic words…D-Von…get the table!”

“Oh my brother….testify!”

d6Dt2Qr_RvrEvsk99gOE6E7uqK_803sBXu5Ip3xbiRS6R-aHlUCWVI9Yfih1ygDN1HF2hMFM-0Xb4n5W

We return from the commercial break where JR and the King show us what happened just after the Dudleys finished speaking.

DwE6pSYVVArXAAH43yQftWtAnXIzCv1mRnD3Nbrtd_psuSxiUq2nxB4ip3ggXy-z174ZkvR-Wz6TgT2d

oCbyf2Yg-yMlTBO8r9yAKaG6VN3inxbMJ38HyAZJDnDsxvnpaSEnAAJO-T3ppksB1gPOXzYbnb3djhvb

We see the Dudleys continue psyching each other up when the World Tag Team Champions Billy and Chuck run into their locker room and ambush them.  The Dudleys are caught off guard and D-Von is rammed head first into the lockers before Bubba is double slammed through a bench before they leave.

We cut to another video vignette of a person in a dark room. We cannot see their gender but the video can just barely make out some hair that appears dark. Eerie music continues to play, this figure is again rocking back and forth and a quiet humming sound can be heard. Just as the video tries to scan around the form of a person, the video suddenly cuts out.

nLvZT6891QaHoGEjoVnZzXZboatMdQ7_SKUkoYVUauhTy0XYk-pb17C8hYFNj4cG390wgjCiYGZPBqp8sh3ozpzl5EV_A8FAmlQ9Cj_umzCENzKYh2wPEY-3

WILLIAM REGAL VS HARDCORE HOLLY

Two tough guys spend the match laying in their shots.  They fight all along ringside before they get back into the ring and that’s when Regal takes control, working Holly over but he can’t put him down.  Holly tries fighting back and when Regal senses he’s in trouble he pulls out the brass knucks when the referee isn’t looking and drops Holly before making the cover.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  WILLIAM REGAL

B4yfBgC9jQky6kdjaHi5VFlQNmBxhTNazUdiJHMmYSqtOja7f48fTLxqKYRp0O71LD1K4daxsKHDiPbYJTwYt9TUoe1kmw8jqvaZ7dc5-xIhZ4OXJEstj6h8

Kevin Kelly is backstage with Paul Heyman and his client Brock Lesnar.

“Paul Heyman, you and Brock Lesnar have seemed to target Mr. Perfect.  Can you tell us why?”

“Seemed?  No my good sir, we have most definitely targeted him, and why?  Well, because he’s perfect.  And what’s better than perfect?  Well that would be the next…big…thing.  Mr. Perfect has had a great, hall of fame career.  But he’s never faced anyone like Brock Lesnar.  He’s never looked across a ring at a man like Brock Lesnar.  So why Mr. Perfect?  Because he’s the next stepping stone and because my client wants to destroy the folk hero that is Curt Hennig. So, on behalf of my client, I lay out an unambiguous challenge.  Mr. Perfect, my client, Brock Lesnar officially challenges you to a match at Judgment Day.  We don’t expect him to decline, he’s too much of a professional to do that.  But I do, however, expect him to lose.”

Heyman and Lesnar walk off as Kelly can only nod.

sA-zlIJEKoltGe_dAWoxKEH4xBzTVaE4KZ_ACgdD

A commercial airs for WWE Judgment Day centered around The Undertaker being Judge, Jury & Executioner. For the Deadman awaits the new World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho.  Judgment Day has arrived! WWE Judgment Day, a joint production of Ric Flair's Raw and Vince McMahon's SmackDown, is two weeks away and only on pay-per-view.

eEHHAWW9qr29K8i-_uyrOeJPbYa5Qje0JrgW-iU-auhTy0XYk-pb17C8hYFNj4cG390wgjCiYGZPBqp8WvCLTiq_33aYVfT3w9dH04GY8LCbIwmAgoVLCZfj

MARK HENRY VS EDDIE GUERERRO

Guerrero avoids Henry for the early moments of the match using his quickness to hit and run and then taunt, which does nothing but frustrate and anger the World’s Strongest Man.  Eventually though Guerrero's luck runs out and he eats a powerful clothesline.  Henry presses his advantage relying on his power and Guerrero finally escapes to the outside.  He doesn’t have a moment to rest though because, as the referee turns to move Henry back….. 

guPyfwpbP3xW6XbmvRodMtZlg2-jve4bhK6U8rdz

Edge runs down to the ring and grabs Guerrero, throwing him back into the ring.  Guerrero gets up angrily and is focused on Edge.  He never sees Henry as he’s blasted from behind, before being picked up and dropped with a front powerslam.  Henry hooks an unnecessary leg for the win.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  MARK HENRY

guPyfwpbP3xW6XbmvRodMtZlg2-jve4bhK6U8rdz

Edge is very pleased with himself and had gotten a small amount of revenge on Guererro, but he also didn’t learn the lesson.

obgQSh2cY724WsYW2mxgotLsmoGzczbvXMVT7ERJ

Kurt Angle sprints down and attacks Edge from behind with a forearm to the back of his head..  Edge is stunned, and it gets worse as Angle delivers an Angle Slam on the ramp.  Angle pops up VERY pleased with himself as the boos rain down.

UBudJ5TrJ_AzM0o78OZTU5axCZG26K2pyNNAbyLbhlTmJGrFthSUAKkRwHZVFrS3bk89iVYCnB1bw4zJ

Backstage, the Undertaker has found Chris Jericho and the champion is trapped.  The Undertaker slowly approaches with a grin.

“Where you goin’ boy?  You knew this was coming.”

Jericho is frantically looking for an exit when someone else enters the scene.

oBYWezylv690FeCyy1zcdgiYOM_5Cxp_ZVLxCNGL

Stone Cold Steve Austin cuts the Undertaker off, standing in his way between him and Jericho.  The Undertaker does not look pleased to put it lightly but then Ric Flair appears on the scene as well.

Rw1m26QepyoiyE3DD17tyEGH7EFau0m4ggdVlJAj

“That’s enough!  I said that this wouldn’t happen again and we’ll get that World Heavyweight Championship match.  

Gentlemen….meet your special guest referee!

And it’s his job to ensure you both make it to Judgment Day….one way or the other.”

Both the Undertaker and Jericho look unsure about this development as Austin slides his eyes to Flair with a smirk.

Ric Flair has thrown a Rattlesnake into an already out of control situation. What will happen when both Chris Jericho & The Undertaker have to deal with a pissed off Stone Cold Steve Austin?!?

MAY WEEK 3

BELL CENTRE

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

4KkPTdyuQsoB9je7PjwhQ9i2AAwiZHqwFFVs9Gdc

Triple H is in the ring as the show begins.

“Vince, last week was fun and all and we all had a good laugh, well, most of us.  But I think you’re overlooking something here.  You’re so blinded by hatred that you don’t realize that you agreed to lock yourself in a steel cage with me.  And yea, you’ll have a five hundred pound piece of crap with you but I’m not worried about him, I’ve already shown the world that he can’t beat me when you try and interfere.

So now at Judgment Day, what are you going to do, Vince, when I put him down again and then it’s just you and me.  I know you, and I knew you couldn’t help but seek the title around my waist.  You’re dying to be the Undisputed WWE Champion and Vince, I’m gonna help you become a real man.  I want you alone in the cage.  Tell your gorilla to climb a tree, and how about you be a man and face me one on one?  I know you don’t have the guts for that so I guess I’ll see you both in Nashville!”

ay1Ka0ShO-orwKLKYxKdmE7XGNCcGlgXJ40Hwm7G

izga_nWkmkbGmVjPs8WdDciTR49v86a8u0s04qXgeGKfnS7V6mrQ7YI4L4Whq4KzuZCBlqd4kJ324_0c1FAwavhqf8iwBP-8nZd72ru54cjGMbSs_XjxpPn2

THE HURRICANE VS STEVIE RICHARDS

An energetic match that sees both men gain and lose control of the momentum.  Stevie is without his mentor Raven and seems very focused on the Hurricane but a momentary lapse in attention when he’s on the top rope allows Hurricane to hit the ropes and crotch him.  Stevie hangs forward and catches a dropkick in the back.  Hurricane is now in full control and following a series of running clotheslines, Stevie falls victim to the Eye of the Hurricane.

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  THE HURRICANE

Vano0v2uebPhuTouB5LBq0G-eqlA-NdT715_PRzi

3XVOzV1M4pJ8tB29GJVyLdWyyE0pc1E03TiUmMI4u1MlBYXa5HWP4-rspkDlAFDfx1NVAQKCFfIDHxD4

U5h5IdFLgH9-mD_Sw0RpEmmgNTrScitaZqpNWtUb

Mr. McMahon is barking orders to Debra about his limo repairs when the Big Show enters the room.  

“Ah, good.  Tonight you have a match and I want you to send a message to the entire world that at Judgment Day, Triple H has no chance…in hell!”

Big Show nods.  “I won’t let you down.”

Show leaves and McMahon goes back to yelling at his assistant.

RqNPB817T2OaKqfwfHe7SU_joKQw1vVVx1UrpJNL

Diamond Dallas Page is in his locker room, pacing.  Finally he turns to the camera.

“Everywhere I go people say the same thing to me.  Why, Page?  Why risk your European Championship?  I’ll tell you why.  Because my entire life I have bet on myself.  When I got in this business everyone said I was too old…and I bet on myself.  When I wanted to become a wrestler,...I bet on myself.  When I became a world champion…I bet on myself.  So you’re damned right I’m gonna put my title up against his because when nobody else thinks I can do it, I still do!”

SB9Rg1ivv3Rt8zFQIQ_eWqFPLR4bOgs17PNsmjop

U5h5IdFLgH9-mD_Sw0RpEmmgNTrScitaZqpNWtUbeGKfnS7V6mrQ7YI4L4Whq4KzuZCBlqd4kJ324_0cv5jB2M0NSGDVVJMQ9CXqKgqaSHXk21njdE2VVxOz

THE BIG SHOW VS BILLY KIDMAN

Big Show is on a mission and he isn’t going to let Mr. McMahon down.  That means Billy Kidman is in a lot of trouble and it begins when he tries to go for a high flying attack to begin the match and Show swats him down with a massive open hand.  From there it just gets worse before Show hits the chokeslam.  But he picks up Kidman by the throat and delivers a second before planting his open palm on Kidman’s chest and ordering the ref to count.

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  THE BIG SHOW

FN07rPb2Htmd1MrXh0vzoNpCF41hY_bqyheXwERnV4yB2KXkhOJDc5dYxkwQybtKe0ZXD2sK1XGsvik1

Shane McMahon and the Big Bossman was warily walking backstage before stopping at his lockeroom.  

Shane motions to the Bossman.  “Go in first.”

“Why me?”

“Because that’s what I pay you for.”

Bossman nervously opens the door and takes a step into the dark room before he stumbles back, his face covered in red mist and we see why.

6xWUrfqlShlovcbXy47dOItQjYX1t24lfldKjbBi

Tajiri steps out of the darkness with red juice running down his mouth.  Shane takes one look and sprints away with Tajiri on his heels as the Bossman lays on the floor as if he were shot.

d7Bb1FZuCXfhPQrnKr24WM5VLyWQrx7XBV2r08ro

A vignette begins with Raven sitting in a dirty urban alley between two dumpsters with his back against a wall.

“It seems that last week I touched a nerve with the so-called rabid wolverine.  A man who knows no fear has a weakness after all and her name is Nancy.  Yes, Chris, I know her very very well.  You’ve wanted to fight me and I’ve decided that Judgment Day is the time and place.  But don’t come alone.  Bring her with you and I will not only defeat you but I will end the empty facade of monogamy.  

Quote the Raven….nevermore.”

zKQpDupdKydpeHqvYv0z_UNiO40lE2GSrLX4lRgt

8zKKPOzsYdX2xkvC79UyLHcFzC0PtkC5rBD-UwspUxgJv4B-ooarINJjRcSu9Wa44LeE0MwOhN0284RSmy01jatfei1r9KH8kzselZphBsyX6vff7LElLClf

Backstage, Hardcore Champion Rhyno is working out when he stops and watches Shane McMahon sprint past him.  A moment later Tajiri appears but Rhyno cuts him off.

“You think you’re a buzzsaw?  How about you try and cut through me!”

Tajiri considers, then nods with a devious smile.

FwRSG1LcPjcEb-oWDfpHkPc4tKSUU6qfQJk3wuX57RcHnHU8ZvMMZGkYnH6Yc-DegY9mlSiN3vO39J1A847vW7KwSRAasqEdXHIYHxOlxmI5TPldKjSyoBN6eGKfnS7V6mrQ7YI4L4Whq4KzuZCBlqd4kJ324_0cejr6KVokEm7w8umh4C6qBAXFohmiFmckipS7DyVP

SCOTT HALL W/KEVIN NASH AND HOLLYWOOD HOGAN VS PERRY SATURN

The numbers are lopsided and the referee is careful to watch the help on the outside but he can’t watch three people and both Hogan and Nash get in some cheap shots on Saturn.  Hall maintains the advantage throughout most of the match but Saturn digs deep and fights back, stunning Hall with a series of forearms to the face before he locks in the Rings of Saturn.  Hall is in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go.  Hogan jumps on the apron distracting the referee as Nash enters the ring and drops a big elbow on Saturn breaking up the hold.  Hall gets up, quickly works over Saturn before hitting the Outsider Edge for the win.

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  SCOTT HALL

FwRSG1LcPjcEb-oWDfpHkPc4tKSUU6qfQJk3wuX57RcHnHU8ZvMMZGkYnH6Yc-DegY9mlSiN3vO39J1A847vW7KwSRAasqEdXHIYHxOlxmI5TPldKjSyoBN6

ejr6KVokEm7w8umh4C6qBAXFohmiFmckipS7DyVP

Saturn is barely getting up before Nash and Hogan jump him and continue the assault.  Hall delivers a second Outsider Edge and when Saturn isn’t getting up he gets tagged across his back in black spray paint as the nWo celebrates. 

ZNnjJUH9iHNr-N2c2b8wKFvc3-TxIQ2xxopkszxTkVgDNBZWEtq91MgFZoPfAzj43N8CAq83clBbs2OR

Xpac is backstage a little on edge and it doesn’t help when Jonathan Coachman approaches him from behind.

“Xpac!”

Xpac jumps about six feet in the air.  

“What!?”

“Sorry man, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Scare?  I’m not scared of anything!”

“That’s a good thing, especially about Judgment Day,”

“Judgment Day?  What about it?”

“Oh, you didn’t see?  WWE.com just announced at Judgment Day you’ll be going one on one….with Kane.”

Xpac pales and slowly walks away as Coachman looks clueless.

UgNqoDOxl3BdkANLgT9moHxXR3SJF68rL0ElkJvk

GTp7J6YVosgHmUVA7ZMeyGi13VG_9gEDCg5yluDK

A commercial airs for WWE Judgment Day centered around The Undertaker being Judge, Jury & Executioner. For the Deadman awaits the new World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho.  Judgment Day has arrived! WWE Judgment Day, a joint production of Ric Flair's Raw and Vince McMahon's SmackDown, is one week away and only on pay-per-view.

MVUFyTvTb7dIN19uG0irwMTPZ1uyOr09J3nYrf3veGKfnS7V6mrQ7YI4L4Whq4KzuZCBlqd4kJ324_0ciyjlesU4BaEPdQwy3t2ywvl7801PRv0KGwEpnlL9

CHRISTIAN VS CHRIS BENOIT

Benoit begins hot and Christian bails to the outside but Benoit follows, chopping him around the ring.  Christian rolls back into the ring and catches Benoit with an elbow to the back of the head when he re-enters.  Christian takes advantage, and begins attacking Benoit’s neck and gets a two count, with the aid of putting his feet on the second rope.  But Christian begins to act cocky and takes too much time talking to the crowd, allowing Benoit to push a comeback.  A series of snap suplexes and a diving headbutt off the second rope sets up the Crippler Crossface and Christian submits.

WINNERS BY SUBMISSION:  CHRIS BENOIT

iyjlesU4BaEPdQwy3t2ywvl7801PRv0KGwEpnlL9MVUFyTvTb7dIN19uG0irwMTPZ1uyOr09J3nYrf3v

The referee calls for the bell but Benoit won’t release it.  He looks manic as he keeps cranking on Christian’s neck.  Finally the referee pries his fingers loose and Benoit jumps up, nearly panting.  Tazz says he’s never seen Benoit like this and Raven may regret what he’s done.

mgCAOhkd-Cxmp1M69GkGG2N9O9uIQ-4ElWrWqEeO

Rob Van Dam is backstage when he’s suddenly joined by the nWo.

FwRSG1LcPjcEb-oWDfpHkPc4tKSUU6qfQJk3wuX5847vW7KwSRAasqEdXHIYHxOlxmI5TPldKjSyoBN67RcHnHU8ZvMMZGkYnH6Yc-DegY9mlSiN3vO39J1A

“Hey Chico, that belt right there used to belong to me.”

Nash shakes his head.  “Don’t you mean it still belongs to you?”

“Oh yea, good idea.”

Hogan quickly taps his buddies when someone else joins in.

RqNPB817T2OaKqfwfHe7SU_joKQw1vVVx1UrpJNL

“We got a problem here, fellas?”

Nash smirks.  “Page, you’ve been a problem for us for as long as I can remember.”

“Well, I’m all about fixing problems, so how about you three knuckleheads pick two of you and next week we settle this in the ring?”

Hall is now doubled over laughing.  “You…want us?”

Hall stops laughing when RVD steps up next to DDP.  

Hogan ushers his men away but as Michael Cole tells us, it looks like we have a huge main event next week on the go-home edition of Thursday Night Smackdown!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

0Pvb4xoR7Uzo3Ldm2HQszOS-i4vV-Xv6llhurOAWRv-fnqDt8Gl2jClUvMbmyWTu4AmzQf1zjxWpuKjtUkIVXe-x82SZvlTFAt5zAGmXBLhdez503PQQMoUNLaG7ZUCzdPSm0uyQ-IOtt7o4FvCa6NsEGRv-h1n0

We’re shown a video of the early brawl between World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho and the Undertaker, the interaction of Undertaker and RAW Owner Ric Flair, and the end of the show in which we learned Stone Cold Steve Austin will serve as their special referee at Judgment Day.

MAY WEEK 4

SKYREACH CENTER

EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

LaG7ZUCzdPSm0uyQ-IOtt7o4FvCa6NsEGRv-h1n0

Stone Cold Steve Austin comes down to the ring.  

“This Sunday you’re looking at the special referee for the World Heavyweight Championship match.  Now some may wonder why I would agree to do that job.  Simple.  Ric Flair promised me if I call it down the middle, fair and square, then I get the next title shot and that’s all I want.  I want the title that should be mine right now.  But with God as my witness, Ric Flair, if you screw me over again, I will beat your ass worse than you’ve ever experienced.

Tonight, before this show is over I will look both Chris Jericho and the Undertaker in the eyes and they will understand that this Sunday their fate belongs in the hands of Stone Cold!

And that’s the bottom line…..cause Stone Cold said so!”

ROpUVy6TmWcSQUmOtfAE8UxuK05r799tIAdmyvmR

9bqO6ql55JHK1KWbjHkLPHZUsIqUcwJDjyTqOxbB

Backstage, Molly Holly is in his dressing room, holding a large book with a golden cover.

“This Sunday I will become the new Women’s Champion and do you know why?  Because I’m a good person.  I’m the best person.  I am virtuous.  I am righteous.  And above all, I am humble.  This is the Book of Molly and I am but its messenger.”

JR tells us when we’re back from break Molly will be in action against Jacqueline.

nSqtTnDqP-LHyZgxq-pakEkjV1PsYOkAOVJ0TIuy

9bqO6ql55JHK1KWbjHkLPHZUsIqUcwJDjyTqOxbBJK--PvwxaZHh4jZb9SaEx5DEgnHPsWMqwny2wfUggZmAec6AuLKCbH6NFrYphaypdc-x-dXqk3uk9zHX

MOLLY HOLLY VS JACQUELINE

A good back and forth match that sees Jacqueline gain the upper hand and she doesn’t let up.  Molly looks to be in trouble and tries to exit the ring for a breather but Jacqueline stops her.  Molly shoves her backwards into the referee who is stunned for a moment.  Jacqueline turns to check on the referee and then turns to Molly, who hits her in the face with the big book she’d brought to ringside and kept on the apron by the corner.  Molly puts the book back and makes the cover as the referee makes a slow three count.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  MOLLY HOLLY

EhMZ2OGMRaslko6qkI_nhLEe_o1Lxpa1rIW7vl7kTw-3Il13wjUOp0wX9OfJJWCY4xpwNZnyofCCAP_v

Kevin Kelly is standing by with Edge.

“Edge, you told me you had something important to say so go right ahead.”

“Kevin, my loss to Eddie Guererro at Backlash has been ripping me apart.  I can’t sleep.  I can’t eat.  But I know if I had one more chance, I’d get my hand raised so at Judgment Day I want Eddie….”

48czvGMubGR_uyEF73KEhMZmfgyFNWPX5XAhWbyB

Kurt Angle walks into the picture.

“Yea, yea you want Eddie Guererro because you know you can’t beat me.  So sure, go ahead and challenge lesser competition.”

“Lesser?!”

9gjmQkzXE0eLaYKAcfeoL4XbsRHfKA_tGDxwCXdC

Eddie Guererro walks in on the other side of Edge and Kelly.

“Holmes, you think you’re better than me?”

“Oh it’s true, it’s damn….”

“Enough!”  Edge looks between the two of them.  “I don’t know who I want to shut up more…you..or you.  So I’ll take you both.  Judgment Day…triple threat.  Agreed?

Angle and Guererro nod and go their separate ways.

Edge turns back to Kevin Kelly with a smile.  “Sometimes it’s too easy.”

fvLnawp9tTx_sNTH2DHMlIBTQWmrBXSsnQG27msHJK--PvwxaZHh4jZb9SaEx5DEgnHPsWMqwny2wfUgsya8zsq-KFxU5zh_isHelYe0l4PthBSQi_UJw8NF

MARK HENRY VS WILLIAM REGAL

To begin the match fully checks Regal for any illegal objects, to comical effect when he gets a little close with the trunks.  Regal is a cagey veteran and does his best to avoid Henry.  This works well for him until Henry finally gets his hands on him and then we see the true power of the World’s Strongest Man.  Regal is in trouble as he’s worn out by tree trunk clotheslines and he rolls to the outside.  Henry goes to follow but the referee cuts him off.  As they talk, Regal pulls himself up with the guard rail and the man who is in front of him hands him something.

i1MaMf7DXRDWfHdYhF7GobHdqzuXig6bJThueZHe

Regal returns to the ring, shielding his right hand and as soon as he has a clear shot he nails Henry in the temple with a punch.  Henry falls back like a redwood and Regal makes the cover.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  WILLIAM REGAL

4A_kGxfHxJzjITSiW_WJs_3D4AlvkWUaDEXlfoZL

Test is in his locker room.  He turns to the camera, frustration obvious on his face.

“Last week…last week I lost.  I didn’t just lose a match, I lost control of my emotions.  I fell into a trap set by that sick freak Goldust.  But this isn’t the end of the story.  I’ll get my hands on him again and when I do….there won’t be any sequels!”

_2CfVnezCEu_pTSsxCn1kTzbWUxw-2MZKyGBzxv2N88TLygAZpIU9mcjg1bY_x2p2iEDZJDrjY_qq6Dz

m5cPUHmm4X-4e8JvqiW8vzR3gD0Cr3lUB1gAODeNU7jIoINFDdhq-PzwMKShvNz_gtYPjUIWVsLznLFe

The Hardy Boyz are walking backstage when they’re suddenly jumped from behind by the World Tag Team Champions Billy and Chuck.  The champs don’t get to take advantage for long because the cavalry arrives in the form of the Dudley Boyz.

yqmGU7JiTlwRuAiEL1vFawdAk9A970Sbmz9rcXVOfZbjJV1xBrHOIW950VmZ6Y2gR1ozMzhy8yMNncMw

Once the Champions have run off and the Hardys are back on their feet they offer their hands to the Dudleys who shake them.  But then Bubba Ray makes something crystal clear.

“We may have saved your asses, and you already know we respect you, but D-Von and I don’t like you.  We just wanted to make sure you don’t have any excuses when we beat you on Sunday.”

Matt takes offense to this. “Is that right?”

“Yea, that’s right.”

The two teams are nose to nose before being separated by officials.

We cut to another video vignette of a person in a dark room. We cannot see their gender but the video is able to make out that the room is padded and the person may be wearing a jacket of some kind. Eerie music continues to play, this figure is again rocking back and forth and the humming sound is turning into a low grunt of anger. Just as the video tries to scan around the form of a person, the video suddenly cuts out.

vRvlgtY0quqNoQuscXrnyK8EIjxsFu2Uc9vYbkRkMsU-VsmdwFdLXs-e7ZYYbZ0Lkj_ulR8ghmUPYT7-JK--PvwxaZHh4jZb9SaEx5DEgnHPsWMqwny2wfUgliyixC8bjFzRHAuJIg3BEoZkhBtKov8FjraNoCUvBf3YB7ODyLpfNK4FcgTd4-zmHGCAChX0HBO3w7i7

The APA vs Al Snow and Albert

This is a battering as the APA demolishes Albert, then Snow.  Both Farooq and Bradshaw control long stretches of the match and it comes to a merciful end when Snow is on the wrong end of a Clothesline from Hell.

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  THE APA

EhMZ2OGMRaslko6qkI_nhLEe_o1Lxpa1rIW7vl7kvCCtjMJ9EVAjg2fbBSBhnOJwK3YZOnC8H4YMzQ_E

Kevin Kelly is standing by with Mr. Perfect.

“As we all know, you’ve been challenged by Brock Lesnar and his Agent, Paul Heyman to a match at Judgment Day.  We also have seen what he did at Backlash.  I have to ask you if you’ll accept the challenge.”

“Kevin, I’ve known Paul Heyman a long, long time.  He’s a slimeball.  But you cannot take anything away from Brock Lesnar.  I’ve watched his ametuer career and he’s a freak of nature.  But one thing he isn’t…is perfect.”

Perfect stops talking as he looks beyond Kelly as Heyman and Lesnar approach.

GNQggDwEkUmMM9cFjSRiIKJIZBycNxCAIkuHZSDu75cO7lA7c-6FbkxfPD5QqlpqrGdB35i16YcSfBJf

“Curt, you can call me names and you are right, the man to my side is a freak of nature.  He’s a beast.  He’s a walking, breathing, monster.  You’ve had a great career.  A Hall of Fame career.  We don’t want to have to end that.  So I’m going to give you the opportunity here and now to look my client in the eyes and tell him he’s better than you.”

Perfect looks like he wants to laugh but Lesnar steps up and the two are locked in a staredown,

“Have it your way.  At Judgment Day this Sunday, you’re going to learn what’s better than perfect.  And his name….is BROCK LESNAR!”

Lesnar and Perfect end the segment with the silent staredown.

VKUsCR-YaFSjJzFZ5Aw67vVWFKVsu4qyaj9Q4XAF8phdWtOBR1lIFK9xkQDX_iFOcUMtol_jXdhki09D

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler run down the RAW matches for this Sunday’s Judgment Day.

SjAgj7H_PlSu_xo4-OsmjCW03uop2RDWfidaN_J8

yAXHMnwXCHcXnadCd9xORqxLvqmth_FwQ4WYgMO4

TyIQjvmnniq_oyolrOKsNr2gRwx8j-VUUa__y4qg

PkZJwsxUB4ylFUPpI5sA7eizQqyDcAmfls7MG5F1

CG3_AQ080f5k98OdHv283xbOI21zR9l-BpHiYHZW

48czvGMubGR_uyEF73KEhMZmfgyFNWPX5XAhWbyB

Kurt Angle comes down to the ring.

“What you people are looking at is a bonafide Olympic hero.  Something none of you are soon to see because Canada doesn’t win Olympic medals so take a good look.  This Sunday I’m now in a triple threat match but just like when I won a gold medal with a broken freakin’ neck, I want a little warm up.  So someone back there who wants to be embarrassed.  Come on out here!”

lmxQhXv6wpIRBlMGuIjung8rbLSqwVG8GSo33Byl

The crowd pops as Booker T, who hasn’t been seen since Backlash comes out and makes his way down to the ring.  It appears that Kurt Angle has his challenger.

lmxQhXv6wpIRBlMGuIjung8rbLSqwVG8GSo33BylJK--PvwxaZHh4jZb9SaEx5DEgnHPsWMqwny2wfUg48czvGMubGR_uyEF73KEhMZmfgyFNWPX5XAhWbyB

BOOKER T VS KURT ANGLE

Booker starts off hot and backs Angle up to the corner with a series of right hands following by a whip to the ropes and a backdrop.  Angle is begging off but pokes Booker in the eye and then shows why he is a gold medal winner as he begins taking control.  He focuses on Booker’s back and goes for the Angle Slam but Booker slips out the back and hits the Bookend!

Kickout!

Angle looks stunned and heads to the outside to clear his head.  Booker follows and runs around the ring to clothesline Angle over the guardrail.  They brawl in the crowd for a few moments before Booker throws Angle back over to ringside.  Angle is rolled back into the ring but Booker doesn’t see who’s coming down the aisle.

9gjmQkzXE0eLaYKAcfeoL4XbsRHfKA_tGDxwCXdC

Eddie Guererro, chair in hand, runs down and nails Booker in the back in full view of the referee, who calls for the bell as Angle realizes what just happened.

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION:  BOOKER T

48czvGMubGR_uyEF73KEhMZmfgyFNWPX5XAhWbyB9gjmQkzXE0eLaYKAcfeoL4XbsRHfKA_tGDxwCXdC

Kurt Angle hops out of the ring and gets into Guererro’s face.  The two begin brawling at ringside with both of them trading the advantage but then the crowd pops…..

Tw-3Il13wjUOp0wX9OfJJWCY4xpwNZnyofCCAP_v

Edge runs down the ramp and as both men turn to look at him he double spears them!  Edge gets to his knees, a wide and wild grin on his face as his two Judgment Day opponents are down and in pain.

Following the break, we return and RAW owner Ric Flair is in the ring.

UkIVXe-x82SZvlTFAt5zAGmXBLhdez503PQQMoUN

“Ladies and gentlemen, this Sunday at Judgment Day…..”

LaG7ZUCzdPSm0uyQ-IOtt7o4FvCa6NsEGRv-h1n0

Stone Cold Steve Austin comes down to the ring, walking past Flair several times as he goes to each corner before stopping in front of the owner and taking the microphone out of his hand.

“I ain’t got time for all this yapping.  Jericho get your ass down here and bring my title with you!”

0Pvb4xoR7Uzo3Ldm2HQszOS-i4vV-Xv6llhurOAW

Jericho stops at the top of the ramp.  “You know something Austin?  You think you’re big and bad but I’m the champion, ya dig?  The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla calls the shots around here and…”

Rv-fnqDt8Gl2jClUvMbmyWTu4AmzQf1zjxWpuKjt

The Undertaker appears behind Jericho and blasts him from behind with a punch to the back of his head.  Jericho rolls down the ramp all the way down to ringside with the Undertaker on his heels.  Jericho gets up, only to be knocked down again with a big right hand.  

Flair hops out of the ring and grabs the Undertaker by the arm to stop him but the Undertaker whirls around and clocks him too.  But when Undertaker turns back to Jericho, Austin is there and swings a chair right down onto his head.  

Jericho, who is back on his feet, finds this hilarious but before he can trash talk the Undertaker, Austin hits him with the chair too.  Flair is back up and gets into Austin’s face.

“I told you to be neutral”

“I hit’em both!”

Austin’s music hits as he walks back up the ramp, chair in hand, as Ric Flair looks down at his Champion and number one contender both at his feet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MAY WEEK 4

BANCORPSOUTH CENTER

TUPELO, MS

bR_8KcXe2-7-euwMk2sgzRertgUT4K_RxKAm5v9m

We go to the back of the arena where Chris Benoit is pacing like, well, a rabid wolverine.  He’s obviously waiting for Raven as Michael Cole says that Benoit has been back there all day. Tazz mentions that he’s known Raven and Benoit a long time, and when these guys get together this Sunday it’s gonna be a war!

gW_0tk6THp73GcG_GYl8AmljSR0tYcFVVWepg-LN

0CUBT3XZn2lSwgNZOaQEQ0EKdcjYVJyGawDES4_eiuX5UiivtyvrJXHEwKE_tFCBRUavpdawnyPYg29vAF7AkT25qxFK0xKijzSKk2whrmQ4eS7VIyD2JcM8

LANCE STORM VS THE GODFATHER

Godfather and Storm trade the momentum several times but the Godfather’s power begins paying dividends and Storm is on the losing end of several heavy hitting clotheslines until it’s time to ride the Hooooooo Train!  Godfather charges into the corner but Storm dodges and Godfather crashes into the corner.  Storm hits a big german suplex which leaves his opponent stunned and from there, Storm picks apart Godfather with technical precision before putting him in the Maple Leaf crablock which gets the submission.

WINNER BY SUBMISSION:  LANCE STORM

usdcE9emvjoOccLYry9-9vvgG7CKFJZRbzNgoDfsDAgKwNclmzGQZea1RnS1HmfjM6BBrGUGNT2grtrA

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman is standing by with Christian who is sporting a large neck brace.

“Michael, Tazz, I’m here with Christian and I have to ask how you’re feeling.”

“How am I feeling?  Look at me Coach, I’m lucky to be alive!  That so-called Canadian, Chris Benoit almost broke my neck.  He was trying to rip my head off my shoulders and doctors tell me I may never regain full range of motion, but to all my fans out there, don’t worry because your hero will be back in no time at all.”

image.png

yr0r6n3Hujm6uS3Xppe-FH_4c2b0qM3yNV_yCQLdDe44wLfSvtmY92yw-xcTue3EXJyV_JVQUll_zA9d

Hall and Nash are shooting pool.

“Hey big man, tonight we got the stoner and the loner.”

“I don’t blame Van Dam for stepping up, he’s obviously got brain damage from all those bingo halls.”

“Yea, but Page?  Dallas, you know us and you know we got no love lost so we gotta wonder if you’re senile or just got a death wish.”

“Either way, after tonight, maybe neither of you will make it to your match.”

“And that will be….one more…for the good guys!”

Hall flicks a toothpick as Nash sinks the eight ball.

tG49rEYaYYacbTtLjZKPGqOxhK7Wvv9iHpcvESVQ

mHoR_Hah50f7MZuttE0d5iZf_T2BILvqkoY2O3-4iuX5UiivtyvrJXHEwKE_tFCBRUavpdawnyPYg29vYe5Co5OBfqJUp3WMzHtz58hWlBKzuDzd8129ld2W

KANE VS JUSTIN CREDIBLE

Credible is understandably wary of Kane and for good reason.  As soon as they lock up, Kane is all business and throws Credible around the ring as he wishes as he punishes him with heavy power moves, including the clothesline off the top rope.  Credible can’t muster any offense as he falls victim to a big chokeslam and Kane pins him 123.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  KANE

mHoR_Hah50f7MZuttE0d5iZf_T2BILvqkoY2O3-41mAMOvxwnNW2ZomQh-QGCyMCnB-MW1x0_jz-MQYE

Kane hops down out of the ring and turns to the ring.  He raises his arms to bring the fire when Xpac runs down the aisle and slams a steel chair across Kane’s back.  The Big Red Machine stumbles forward by a step or two, then raises up tall and looks over his shoulder.  Xpac drops the chair and runs back the way he came.

Vj6mN6eEV9xNz3lwcqacm_BtAuSxhD7-WJ6doxmPT1hg3AQYwCqhzaw3NBkJpksuz-qt7cAZCEvlmZBhSKbLNUrF8b-VFyWKnZK8TpTQYf4ANL8mMakIpMGK

A vignette of the three men from the restaurant is shown.  Guido is in the back while Johnny drives and Vito rides shotgun.  The POV is from the seat next to Guido.

“You know, it’s like you never learn.  We told you we were coming to Smackdown but you couldn’t leave well enough alone so now we’re on our way and when we get there, oh boy, people are gonna learn real quick about respect.  Respect is something I’m very big on, isn’t that right boys?”

“Gotta respect the boss,” says Vito.

“Yea, see we’re gonna teach everyone what happens when you disrespect us, capiche’?

The camera pans to look out the window as the car pulls into what appears to be a landfill.

“Don’t worry,” says Guido, “we won’t be here long.”  

The camera goes black and a moment later, we have the point of view of looking up as the trunk of the car is opened and we see the three of them looking down.  

“Yea, I’m real big on respect.”

The lid slams shut and the video ends in darkness.

image.png

QFBEVuUVopzBFGVFaoSpurmzd5vZaVskzk2UHGsVm1ND1-tvqyTqLnKpxfLfr3XuW6fpgCEQOdTaJmXD

In his office, Mr. McMahon is being fitted for the Undisputed Championship title as his assistant looks on.  McMahon seems very confident, some may say too confident.

6QD1NJYV6p6omjfDt5aA1PKZviE-8XZ3S_FDrnzIRAsmKzxnh52oWlKpQ-I8heQgTQREgeXh0zbSN-QN

Triple H is standing backstage with Jonathan Coachman.

“Triple H, this Sunday you will defend your Undisputed WWE Championship against both the Big Show and Mr. McMahon inside a steel cage.  I’m not taking anything away from you, but those are some pretty incredible odds.”

“You’re right, they are incredible.  It’s incredible that I have to defend my title against a guy that I knocked out at Backlash.  It’s incredible that a miserable son of a bitch like Vince McMahon inserts himself and his ego into my title defense.  But Coach, I have the great equalizer right here.”

Triple H holds up his sledgehammer but before he can say anything more……

HIzi01XwwYgsTSICWQnr36lWvTjwoKNA9ywcrmgk

Big Show appears in the darkened doorway behind Triple H and grabs him before pulling him back into the darkness as Coachman looks stunned.

image.png

tFCyQTkyjkmXJiqRw9_mt9GcSLp3rvKNIJaA2WzEiuX5UiivtyvrJXHEwKE_tFCBRUavpdawnyPYg29vpEb2_9CdYVESYjKI6EI6MO9xkBsjMvelayR-WAm5

TOMMY DREAMER VS D’LO BROWN

Standard match that sees D’lo cheat in the beginning but Dreamer feeds off the crowd (and a smattering of ‘ECW’ chants and makes a comeback, hitting a DDT for the win.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  TOMMY DREAMER

4HfA1D0BmMoWQRkwtIBrTgpsk9RqtoOmVSq_tFVmmvfeLndP7MxG3sY58xD4XzUyM1cQlQcAONydCZH-

Diamond Dallas Page is warming up in his locker room when Rob Van Dam walks in.

“Dude, I know we have the big match on Sunday to unify our titles but tonight we gotta take care of business.”

‘You don’t have to tell me, I know Hall and Nash better than most of the people around here.  They’re never to be taken lightly.”

“Alright, man.  Just be careful, don’t break a hip.”

“Oh, a funny guy with the old joke.  Well how funny is it gonna be when this old guy beats your ass and takes that title?”

Van Dam’s mood becomes more serious.  

“Well then I guess we’ll see when we get in that ring amd you face Mr. Sunday Night.”

They have a tense moment before Van Dam leaves.

image.png

NBGtrrBdP-CFN91w53J_zTW6YiQWo_nJdlfmaSGcMgyAWsRoJotmWt3JwOS9RRF4VyAJNFPyZjC0lRW0

Michael Cole and Tazz run down the Smackdown matches for this Sunday’s Judgment Day.

z3T8aY5b6Ob0yr0lX3zN1nzuusClGQsI5oylii7U

0-NoOQg_0-N2LWIG-JajGT2hUGZ3AwfOwsKjY6Xb

9jVbXB7yX8Gx-IYW3fkYyYAqXPZleTssoNvmyzOk

zwHUgRYTqD9QRiWt7rhX_WowhXn0V75zDOVryvtQ

4HfA1D0BmMoWQRkwtIBrTgpsk9RqtoOmVSq_tFVmmvfeLndP7MxG3sY58xD4XzUyM1cQlQcAONydCZH-iuX5UiivtyvrJXHEwKE_tFCBRUavpdawnyPYg29vynfhcq4nkl0U54UU1yX0Ywrxv5nVl1JUnSKvrCaAUS3XMvS-3NrHkLgvz4vmY7dRN5jHXbiJih8xgNuE

ROB VAN DAM AND DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VERSUS HALL AND NASH

Hall and Nash are a well oiled machine and the dual champions are showing their earlier tension early in the match but they settle down and begin taking over the match.  Van Dam highlights his usual offense against both Hall and Nash and when Page gets the tag he lays into both of them without fear.  Hall gets the tag to Nash which stymies the assault and things are looking up for the nWo members until Page makes a blind tag and Hall hoists Van Dam up for the Outsider Edge when RVD slips  out and drops behind Hall before hitting a spinning heel kick. Hall spins around right into a Diamond Cutter.  Nash tries to get in to break up the pinfall but Van Dam drop kicks him over the top as the ref counts to three. 

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  ROB VAN DAM AND DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE

4HfA1D0BmMoWQRkwtIBrTgpsk9RqtoOmVSq_tFVmmvfeLndP7MxG3sY58xD4XzUyM1cQlQcAONydCZH-

As the Outsiders regroup on the outside, Van Dam and Page meet in the middle of the ring, face to face, and each holds up their title belt in the air.

jzk0SZQe5T4dv1HtVZzvI36qp6jRh-avo74ggj8X

We go to the back where we see Triple H laying flat on his face, a trickle of blood running down his forehead and beside him is a broken sledgehammer.  As the camera pans up we see why.

jhPifY8a5MhC9Jg6q6nD4npVQE3edwv4wqyZYB3w

The Big Show stands over the champion with silent intensity as the show ends. The last thing we hear is Michael Cole urging us to tune in to Judgment Day.

Edited by Pipers Pit
  • Like 1

FQXPQGp.gif

Rhyno def.Tommy Dreamer via pinfall to retain the Hardcore Championship. During the match Michael Cole mentions that Rhyno was scheduled to face Tajiri but earlier today he injured Tajiri and Dreamer was named as the new opponent.

Brock Lesnar def.Mr. Perfect via pinfall. The match began with Perfect catching Lesnar off guard with an offensive flurry but the Next Big Thing shrugged it off and dominated Perfect for the rest of the match.

WWE Network - Judgment Day 2002

MAY WEEK 4

GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CENTER

NASHVILLE, TN

inF6CRnoXPqPMI0uwxg2OsP4UWTm48nW-TZlxigJ_-yVwSqO8i18iLA1N1ORwrcu_wSovYSnEI5zgn6S

Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler welcome us to the show and say they have huge news right off the bat.  

“Beginning tomorrow night, Monday Night Raw comes home to the USA Network!  And what’s more, in two weeks, there will be the official homecoming event.  But of course tonight we’re here in Nashville and it’s time to kick off Judgment Day with the World Heavyweight Championship!”

3y5uoNSbRIVYRYY08UrLH-9mdEPeHDuIVaKA5ylQ

8j13NeGawuzMWDTNWpuo8K9XXwQPUPUG84N1Da11

Jericho begins by slapping the Undertaker in the face then quickly runs to the corner and steps halfway out, forcing Austin to intervene and move the challenger back.  Undertaker is incensed and when Jericho tries it again he catches the champion’s hand and floors him with a big right.  Jericho is in trouble as the Undertaker presses his advantage with his usual offense.  Austin, for his part, plays it down the middle as he promised even when either man gets in his face.  Jericho ducks a running boot in the corner and when Undertaker is hung up, the champion goes to work on his standing leg.  Undertaker is hobbled as Jericho keeps attacking but he surprises the Champion when he suddenly catches him by the throat and delivers a chokeslam.  Undertaker goes for the cover.

Kickout!  

Undertaker can’t believe it but Austin holds his ground that it was a two count.. Jericho crawls to the outside of the ring and rolls to the floor but Undertaker follows him and continues delivering a beating.  Austin is clear about his count, causing Undertaker to roll back in and confront him, telling Austin to stop counting, which the Rattlesnake refuses to do.  While they argue, Jericho slips in and clips the bad knee of the Undertaker, before applying the Walls of Jericho.  Undertaker fights it and pulls himself to the ropes grabbing it but Jericho won’t let go.  He screams at Austin to disqualify him but Austin instead manhandles Jericho and forces him to break it.  Jericho slaps Austin but keeps an eye on Undertaker who is getting up.  Undertaker charges and Jericho spins Austin around causing Undertaker to boot Austin in the face.    Undertaker stares down at Austin, allowing Jericho to low blow him.  Undertaker doubles over, and Jericho hits a quick bulldog followed by a Lionsault.  He makes the cover but there’s no referee.  Jericho goes over and berates Austin to get up.  When Jericho turns around, Undertaker is there and scoops up Jericho for a Tombstone but the champion slips out the back and rolls up Undertaker.  Austin drops and begins to count.

Jericho reaches out and grabs the middle rope for leverage but Austin doesn’t see it!

3!

WINNER BY PINFALL AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:  CHRIS JERICHO

WIT26AfloZRl35xEyrBplE3gQPm7AGWt3xEMRAru

ijvuGE4kiXRhqD3vAyj3QbxSiyqzCIHjm3-e3743-R9y2a2UeQfSw1PTarkjNPGpTo0igjf6u6lh48Q9

m7ddSJ91TszVSZZGmwt2Ux2YMbKbM-aIsXfERBlE

Undertaker can’t believe it, and he gets in Austin’s face telling him how Jericho cheated.  Austin slaps his hand three times saying he didn’t see it.  Undertaker stews on it, before throwing a right hand but Austin ducks it and hits a stunner!  

Jericho finds this hilarious and he leans down to trash talk Undertaker before turning around right into a second stunner!

With the Undertaker and Chris Jericho flat on their back, Austin climbs the turnbuckles and signals for a few beers which he catches perfectly.  Cracking them open, he claps the cans together and celebrates.

8DGMDCKMcPge3MQkpi-0_qOsya7kk9FQ6Fnu9fyO

NnI_P8VPMKUcpj9dnMCoYAN3GOX7xcbqRohHzVoU

In his office Mr. McMahon, wearing his ring gear, is flexing in a full length mirror.  He looks confident and ready to fight.

2gQsAe5rlH2PYP69-1ctjCEg7DtEcToS39hqD_ai

KXZljM7STkTVGdHbj4YBeJtEw5M1lo7bGZJw_LXOvKDxDS1yzg3Kc3B4eqiYkDb8dU83YEfBlNFcBuuw

Michael Cole and Taz make their first appearance and confirm the rumors that have been floating around.  

0Va8zBw9kAmZDPMVN_AuVWfZTErHXPLtLQv7XrAc

Xpac indeed is not here tonight and is on the shelf.  However the Big Red Machine is here and who knows what hell he’ll raise.

dWHfSjvhOnv3hmr2ZL2u1ngNNMiJJXfxTeF5HvlFoziyEz52AX1DdbL93XG0PFhfsRTs2dPIi8u6cZTa

They turn their attention to the Intercontinental/European title unification match.  We throw to a video recapping the recent history between Rob Van Dam and Diamond Dallas Page.

soBycFPyj85KndgE1PzJb6DCFZAK7wd-Dh6Df8i3

ENYvBRI8eLZBIktrQMUH6hVyR2qBpiuRC6DElln8

The match is even from the start and a great back and forth contest.  Both men show off their offense, especially Van Dam who shows everything from his high flying to martial arts. Page uses his veteran savvy to work the ring and presses Van Dam several times with close falls.  Van Dam fights back and stuns Page with a series of kicks before connecting with a jumping knee.  Van Dam goes to the top for a missile dropkick but when he jumps, Page seems to pull the referee into the path.  Van Dam goes to check on the referee and when he turns around Page hits the Diamond Cutter.  Page doesn’t go for the cover, seeing the ref is out and instead goes to the outside and collects a chair.  He stands over Van Dam, the chair raised over his head, but he can’t bring himself to use it.  Swearing at himself he turns to collect his thoughts and doesn’t see Van Dam getting up.  When Page turns back around, Van Dam connects with a jumping spin kick, knocking the chair right into Page’s face.  Van Dam shrugs and kicks the chair out of the ring before going to the corner, hopping up onto the top rope, and soaring for a Five Star Frog Splash.  He makes the cover as the referee drags himself over and counts to three.

WINNER BY PINFALL:  ROB VAN DAM

LxcMimNVX2mjJQtkFJ3b5xc_BLcsYK33mZ3FetL1

dWHfSjvhOnv3hmr2ZL2u1ngNNMiJJXfxTeF5HvlFoziyEz52AX1DdbL93XG0PFhfsRTs2dPIi8u6cZTa

As Van Dam holds up both titles in the ring to the cheers of the fans, Page watches from the outside. His face shows both annoyance at himself and bitter disappointment at having lost.

ENjVtFhfkm7C_sNrSFqBllhyyv_kTBtyomgbSoMX

H-7nVefCgk3uenNh1qe7hRc74k0yYboiMKgHBtja

We go to the back where Women’s Champion Jazz is in her dressing room getting warmed up for her title defense later tonight.

jAULnKcz8Uutc78VHPc-XwCh0qLBZbEqI0kQZSG_

XyO6sNjrUuPwXiECC-Z74Yi_vb3SVqk283GF3bUl

Kane stalks down to the ring and collects a microphone.

“Tonight, I had planned to send that little miserable toad, Xpac, straight to hell.  But he’s not here and that really pisses me off!  So right now, if anyone back there wants to come out here, I’m not going anywhere!”

Kane and the audience wait for any response.

nbMDk1tbDYNuMMzxvksDLncXUI9LiF-KHXOvDo2SqBWXKaU5dbJkhqKvV4JNM-OqDCXs2Wnjyy7wbaiBQx087TsMI71q3jBEA4TLDNk3tc1rZBnstkP_uozC

The nWo comes sauntering down to the ring and it’s Hogan who handles the early talking.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa big man.  You want to fight, I get that.  You’re one of the most impressive men to ever stand in this ring and I should know, I’ve been in the ring with almost all of them.  But I don’t think you’re up for facing any members of the nWo, so I suggest you take your Big Red Ass on out of our ring, brother!”

Kane looks from one man to the other, and begins advancing on Hogan.  He’s tunnel visioned, and doesn’t notice Hall and Nash moving to each side but he finds out when they both blindside him from behind.  All three of them are on Kane like a pack of hyenas and finally Nash puts him flat on his back with a Jackknife.  The nWo turn to the audience, posing and laughing and they don’t see Kane sit up.  Hall notices the audience reaction though and when he looks over his shoulder it’s like he saw a ghost.  He quickly taps Nash and Hogan and when they see Kane getting back to his feet they all ditch to the outside.  As the nWo retreats up the aisle, Kane looks even angrier than he was before.

R2IvSIjXjZ6XlLSBLXWWhiVi5j6WyOEs2Hc_OsYI

nbMDk1tbDYNuMMzxvksDLncXUI9LiF-KHXOvDo2SqBWXKaU5dbJkhqKvV4JNM-OqDCXs2Wnjyy7wbaiBQx087TsMI71q3jBEA4TLDNk3tc1rZBnstkP_uozC

XyO6sNjrUuPwXiECC-Z74Yi_vb3SVqk283GF3bUl

A replay is shown of the nWo’s attack on Kane and how it wasn’t enough to keep the Big Red Machine down.

tQB4zHwCoiaJcnJNShb320hfd1WRJhlfIgkhePH8

u0R3l5iW4JWEPTmnbfSr72no05wKlwNGgyThBxyP

From the opening bell, the match is all action as all of the women are paired up with the others at some point.  Molly catches a double dropkick from Trish and Lita and rolls to the outside. Now they begin to double team Jazz but the champion welcomes the fight and shows her dominance by knocking them down with a jumping double shoulder block.  Jazz picks up Trish in a military press and slams her down.  She picks up Lita in the same manner but Lita slips out the back and stuns Jazz with a series of forearms to the side of the head.  Jazz whips Litsa into the ropes,but Lita leapfrogs her, and then hits a hurricanrana.  Jazz is flat on her back and Lita goes to the top before hitting a big moonsault.  But before she can capitalize, Molly Holly is back in the ring.  She grabs Lita by the hair and throws her out of the ring before making the cover on Jazz and gets the three count.  

WINNER BY PINFALL AND NEW WOMEN’S CHAMPION:  MOLLY HOLLY

sh2kJC5BZdHNJmbZmam6ANhqZBHlSWBU49oWT1Sp

gyPKE9yNHx4nPtO9mPksCBmHmcfNGvxzBDO27tY8

As soon as Molly Holly is handed the Women’s title she rolls out of the ring ,hugging it to her chest as she backs up the aisle with a huge smile.

7nruz93knbbjDRY9cZAIlS1zyMuArcyRo9tsxLOt

inF6CRnoXPqPMI0uwxg2OsP4UWTm48nW-TZlxigJ_-yVwSqO8i18iLA1N1ORwrcu_wSovYSnEI5zgn6S

Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler hype next month’s Bad Blood, which will take place in four weeks live from Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio!

2PXEQg-GmcKkCvZ5Q1mPDbGfNx7Un2Ss6-cvVTh9

_eKDlutVKhwJ91NgP1qpjYm5VTLq_WoHnmqwg777

-W2AEzeHIS-GmPwewPYU6CaN3MdOu-AbEoFGsB-m

These two teams are very familiar with each other and it shows in the chemistry they have both as teams and opponents.  It follows a standard tag with Jeff taking a beating from the Dudleys in their corner until he makes the hot tag to Matt who comes in ready to fight but shockingly runs right into a 3D.  D-Von makes the cover and Jeff breaks it up at 2 and ¾.  The Dudleys retain control, showing no mercy to Matt and pressing a few other close pinfalls.  Matt ducks an attempted double clothesline, bounds off the ropes and returns the favor.  He begins crawling to the corner and leaps, tagging in Jeff who hits the ring on fire, taking the fight to both Bubba and D-Von.  Matt re-enters the ring and from opposite corners, they whip the Dudleys into each other, before hitting twin Twists of Fate.  Jeff rips his shirt off to the cheers of the ladies in the crowd and climbs to the top, hitting a Swanton on D-Von for the win.

WINNERS BY PINFALL:  THE HARDY BOYZ

vxlZlGt9E6P0FVhd8CByzSMJHISNi1OeKd8wS0ak

xn78RFzemWY8LWEWWNdXpq7lGRmgxASp_kYQIN_bpJmpupzJk_2NlE38F2XOyEDlL33X-NxIZmsIIXxW

The Hardys share a quick celebratory hug before climbing opposite corners and celebrating with their fans,  Ross reminds us that the Hardys now have a clear claim to challenge Billy and Chuck for the World Tag Team Championship.

-xEVUDgDRZ6cxbSHvm4Zx1OoQB_ASLnV0rIbiqwr

zV86bQvNJt2Q-1Qy4nNxkSz8aAOTDidInLl3J6MmW86eCQo_xWu3c4pBztUpgJBvnXN1qEsUBIoP6ZHJ

A video is shown of the mind games which Raven has played for the last month and how he has pushed Chris Benoit to the edge with very personal attacks. 

e5WCYwWVbe_dyux4DtlvpkW2ncwNnnc0aDV-s-sc

z6hjzMeEU5UzvaSu0rClGLKdbLg-6C4GvKZ__jhf

Just before the bell rings, Raven and Benoit are locked in a staredown when the crowd notices someone walking down the aisle.

exaUYFqXmVmhrceW5FKpdaRvWn1zoftEdi5y029G

Nancy, the wife of Chris Benoit stares daggers at Raven and stands ringside in the corner of her husband.  Raven blows her a kiss which infuriates Benoit, who charges Raven and the fight is on!  The two being brawling around the ring with Benoit laying into Raven with stiff chops.  Raven tries to go outside but Benoit catches him before he can leave the ring and delivers a thudding german suplex.  

With his wife cheering him on, Benoit climbs to the top but Raven gets up and hits the ropes, crotching him.  Now Raven deals out the punishment, laying Benoit down in a backwards Tree of Woe before hitting a running knee to the back.  Raven mounts him, raining down right hands, but he can’t help himself and turns to talk to Nancy, telling her this is her fault.  As they argue, Benoit gets to his feet and it’s clear he’s been busted open.  He grabs Raven by the hair and delivers a jumping headbutt followed by a northern lights suplex.  Benoit looks to be going in for the kill when Raven’s lackey, Stevie Richards, runs down and jumps on the apron.

7TkTUk2QPvdpNaAYg28y0l3d7PrkyLz_S2501FSS

Trying to buy his mentor some time to recover, Richards begins arguing with Benoit until Nancy comes around and pulls him down from the apron.  Richards hops up in her face and gets a big slap for it.  Now he’s angry but he doesn’t see Benoit get a running start and before he knows it, Benoit dives through the ropes and flattens him.  When Benoit quickly returns to the ring, Raven is up and kicks him in the stomach, hitting the Evenflow DDT.  He makes the cover.

Benoit kicks out! 

Raven blows another kiss to Nancy and picks Benoit up for a second DDT when Benoit bulldozes him into the corner and drives his shoulder into Raven’s midsection over and over.  Raven staggers forward right into a snap suplex and Benoit instantly maneuvers into the Crippler Crossface.  Raven has nowhere to go and has to tap. 

WINNER BY SUBMISSION:   CHRIS BENOIT

5lfpbrrgu9dVOoNn7Z-4zqoCz_Vln1dvFYVuoJ6D

h3Joq_ZHD6lGI84gGhTJGspJSQlAazDO-mo6XYKKexaUYFqXmVmhrceW5FKpdaRvWn1zoftEdi5y029G

As the crowd cheers, Chris Benoit and his wife unite in the ring with a big hug.  She raises his arm in victory.

c6l2W9mA17GnII4bewKG8SJWcShsRUTBGFi6p9P5

YXTkj4L2mClVgLdW8JzFG5LLJfbGYHixSa58sBo8

This was a clear match of the night contender.  It had a little of everything as all three men went at it with no temporary alliances throughout the fight.  Whenever one seemed to be in control of another, the third man would pounce.  They also broke up each of their finishers when it looked like the match was over.  As they neared the twenty minute mark, Guerrero went to the top for another frog splash but Angle put up his knees and quickly transitioned to the Angle Lock.  Guerrero was desperately trying to get to the ropes and was on the verge of tapping when Edge spears Angle, breaking the move.  Edge is feeling the energy of the crowd and delivers an Impaler DDT.

Guerrero breaks it up at the last possible second.  As the two of them tangle, they get the same idea at the same time and pull off a double headbutt.  Guerrero  tumbles back out of the ring and Edge stumbles back right into an Angle Slam.  

3!

WINNER BY PINFALL:  KURT ANGLE

S4Y3JypLjRZxv3k-p4Me_3fwKCDpljLA2O92iHPz

m7ddSJ91TszVSZZGmwt2Ux2YMbKbM-aIsXfERBlEijvuGE4kiXRhqD3vAyj3QbxSiyqzCIHjm3-e3743

Backstage, Steve Austin and the Undertaker are mid-brawl.  Officials flood the area along with Raw Owner Ric Flair.

SLaYKmHDuZ186FvOuGy6ioOf0krdfATnkg0bA1w6

As Flair tries to manage the situation, Chris Jericho comes in to antagonize both Austin and Undertaker.  

-R9y2a2UeQfSw1PTarkjNPGpTo0igjf6u6lh48Q9

Flair wheels around on him and puts his finger in his face, telling Jericho to leave which he does with a smirk.

A1y0D-ZMxe7IsW1Rj_TFLo2mL5aVTObQREBOuTPc

k9YoyB8iXEIUi83_YMtaawYtQGtapidJEinZYEgAPknnTL1dYM9CC3-4QsG-qhqFNj2WVmRX0q1Ry3PNNnI_P8VPMKUcpj9dnMCoYAN3GOX7xcbqRohHzVoU

A video is shown hyping the handicap steel cage match with Triple H defending the WWE Undisputed Championship against the Big Show and Mr. McMahon.

6tK42c-mVHAbPEOqM7JmrytnJSPR-906h1W8w9JD

hvm_1unTkwbFjzr3knqg7vLN6y14XiP7Pp5yfDJn

Triple H is wary as Big Show and McMahon try to surround him.  He takes a step towards McMahon before turning towards Big Show and going on a furious offensive flurry which the giant absorbs before throwing the champion halfway across the ring which brings a devilish smile to McMahon’s face.  Triple H tries it again but this time Big Show catches him in mid air when he leaps for a jumping punch and slams him down with a spinebuster followed by stepping on Triple H.  McMahon barks orders as Big Show devastates the champion for several minutes and the prospects of retaining the title are looking slim.  

With Triple H barely able to stand McMahon calls the timekeeper over to the cage and orders him to look under the ring.  A moment later he exposes a sledgehammer.  McMahon then orders the cage to be raised a few feet and takes the hammer before the cage is lowered again.  Big Show picks up Triple H and holds him from behind as McMahon slaps the champion, telling him he’s nothing, and he’ll lose that title tonight.  McMahon backs up with the hammer, raises it, and runs at Triple H…..

,,,who ducks and the Big Show catches the full blunt of the hammer right in the middle of his forehead. 

Show stumbles back and falls into the ropes, getting his arms tied up.  McMahon stops in his tracks, seeing what’s happened.  He doesn’t see Triple H rising behind him but he feels it and slowly turns around.  McMahon tries to play off what he’d said moments ago, before he turns and sprints towards the cage to climb out.  Triple H yanks him down and McMahon is crotched on the ropes, looking miserable.  With his muscle tied up and unable to help, McMahon is at the mercy of a man who shows none.  Triple H bludgeons McMahon, running him face first into the cage, then the other wall, then back to the first one.  The Smackdown Owner is bleeding like a pig, but Triple H keeps up the punishment, ramming the sledgehammer into McMahon’s gut and with him bent over, he delivers a Pedigree.  The Big Show is beginning to awaken but try as he might, he can’t get himself loose as the referee slaps the mat three times. 

WINNER BY PINFALL AND STILL WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION:  TRIPLE H

67FX5n-8PjPyNj1PjoDipyOPNKlYyH8zXMWMjntJ

k9YoyB8iXEIUi83_YMtaawYtQGtapidJEinZYEgANnI_P8VPMKUcpj9dnMCoYAN3GOX7xcbqRohHzVoU

Triple H exits the cage and raises his title in the air.  Mr. Mcmahon, still covered by the Big Show, is spewing venom at the champ as Triple H smirks and gives him a wave.

But when he turns around……

-iaF8y5QIzR2uz46aRniAV6oXGCMzQPYeWVdaRHA

The champion is Gored almost out of his shoes.  Triple H is down, holding his ribs, as the Hardcore Champion looks around with a crazed look as the show ends.

• Like 2

pnKSZBe35Jb5VENz5RHPmlSBBJNsGFhlLVWzPuK4

JUNE 2002

CHAMPIONS:

xdFLCtcd84ELLXaYSpcX2HeScNitaOeBJRga4y9J

8DytQ-OYNQKEnmeq0N5bg03EG_OGpqMoIxydZurz

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:  CHRIS JERICHO

0xJv671HpvCy2pO9X2xLWglyOPKg2JEbptJOIAX64kNVbj70M8M6CjsOfrlULHQHKO5o0uXFgmqRg79Q

IwxKtV_2GRObfeyki2_NcEij-8yA1c306cOQvqzX8Z8IHs9k2-DoDIg_jqvwLgyjPuJZxfIAF9T9d0BI

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:  BILLY AND CHUCK

jAVq8puRiAygJK4LKNnddsf6Qn1G6l128fkI_1O1

G2ft5vPqnRCxzaK5ZHbPGiCQS0i92mZOWbYLqNXU

WOMEN’S CHAMPION:  MOLLY HOLLY

WRESTLERS:

AL SNOW

Ydg2rByZIu9AJprAi9ru7XTUr81PhsPLJL4MONTX

ALBERT

KI7j0UvyAkTQ5ai-0P3cxUeL8H2vfEjNtdLMMBsB

BILLY

IwxKtV_2GRObfeyki2_NcEij-8yA1c306cOQvqzX

BOOKER T

9wxZ98xl_U-CcilTbN7yUQYTmE5JQxETgFBk6byI

BRADSHAW

q9PAwSPqLZgOB3JHg0oQpP6coU0J_ltItqpm7TDc

BROCK LESNAR

KCbaPzDAWR1tgt5pitaOdZ-PZEsGsquLcOVdcqBn

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY

Sm3G3B5JLZelwq3PpvXtjmqLvpiUYyhdLbJFDVlo

CHAVO GUERRERO JR

vg5Ye6Wn7gFMPaeg-Z2135OG6rIpJPP4ycPH-ALE

CHRIS JERICHO

8DytQ-OYNQKEnmeq0N5bg03EG_OGpqMoIxydZurz

CHUCK 

8Z8IHs9k2-DoDIg_jqvwLgyjPuJZxfIAF9T9d0BI

CRASH HOLLY

UnpzZKG6yJI93KENBd-iIF3B1cHJcbUP5Mg30ASZ

D-VON DUDLEY

hOXwZtMxBCIvtE5NLET2VfkgXqueFbOUns8wRlcL

EDDIE GUERRERO

9M9O_m9zeCtjJST6rZmPdBVVnxXs2blcapFBcnOY

EDGE

6ndUx_ymuq5Ozd5o9S4ylJoD3ksEuzR9HRmzrhZr

FAROOQ

4ztFeYbVT1ZN-CiIZuDv3VA6MLyOGxdDldye7bIP

GOLDUST

2anTXV5YqXTm1lES_8_o6uVB3K2Th8NaVTB7EbVx

HARDCORE HOLLY

YLe4ZKoB6cSBEHLlozq16huKnVMGE_K-O94HIj30

IVORY

2cVCFmfPgQF7ULzGz3tJz0LR3NN2-3xPOCDhOToc

JACQUELINE

STdG6G2QtaEy9PJIowtCw7eyBDGQOokUno6QvLPb

JAZZ

2wOvlezmJqbLTU_btqAky5j4NcezC_V5ZIiUdOOX

JEFF HARDY

amp4E7RT9exuaJeUDf6emZIY41RAHPtlrHi9EX7y

JERRY LAWLER

guzRbJ1qyG-MrRMjLN-yw0Vv3nYochgsWnNJG6Wx

JIM ROSS

bfv31RRaBWVXlyE2Q9S58fua98WzHlHs72ZR_qrP

KEVIN KELLY

SqiUJurIOjd0FSwnzN0-EFk1WBYOs0lZEBCYgiVU

KURT ANGLE

obtGMJWSE8sx8uep627Cm-BujPnwCCIzTi8LEtYJ

LITA

4HugppPWSGuvVjZ4-ixEiA2l1jVUKc7EibffsLvW

MARK HENRY

NNhxGo-8kORT3f5I_2WlpjovRchb2fJlIiYaDHzw

MATT HARDY

qZDO37fFjgDdTqCTNqK10lfkMby9Vd8cqZw2o1gH

MOLLY HOLLY

G2ft5vPqnRCxzaK5ZHbPGiCQS0i92mZOWbYLqNXU

MR. PERFECT

-_CMBNmLd-CvOnnPitrPNklOxkhXOHOfvpStsSj_

PAUL HEYMAN

6BYILJuConBV560mykBOjZPWsvHeTCzS0gaPtdga

RIC FLAIR

eW1lTc8qXi0_5nlnYLeoPFFIU4ImhHycahYJPeQO

RICO

GsVqVMegDeHKEy8jisEc63M93HtOtTgWyXNLcaLF

STEVE AUSTIN

OjE41ytIcf3CsI9fQcfx6o4RtLrcmF42dPsYQXvJ

TEST

GXoBAyahoKRACr6pXcfjOwN-PdBnICEAiiWxyrmL

THE UNDERTAKER

UTLhF9Gsu3R0P66xno_E4Pl4GheYj5dVa9xDKzyZ

TRISH STRATUS

rpSwDKBAN22YMgBnaBRNTkY4k59Xsrq8MLO0nGKM

WILLIAM REGAL

Sq5Q_aPAgeBUB_fWSZ06MZH0blgTG_bwzIejkmkF

TAG TEAMS:

BILLY AND CHUCK

IwxKtV_2GRObfeyki2_NcEij-8yA1c306cOQvqzX8Z8IHs9k2-DoDIg_jqvwLgyjPuJZxfIAF9T9d0BI

THE APA

q9PAwSPqLZgOB3JHg0oQpP6coU0J_ltItqpm7TDc4ztFeYbVT1ZN-CiIZuDv3VA6MLyOGxdDldye7bIP

THE DUDLEY BOYZ

Sm3G3B5JLZelwq3PpvXtjmqLvpiUYyhdLbJFDVlohOXwZtMxBCIvtE5NLET2VfkgXqueFbOUns8wRlcL

THE HARDY BOYZ

qZDO37fFjgDdTqCTNqK10lfkMby9Vd8cqZw2o1gHamp4E7RT9exuaJeUDf6emZIY41RAHPtlrHi9EX7y

THE HOLLYS

YLe4ZKoB6cSBEHLlozq16huKnVMGE_K-O94HIj30UnpzZKG6yJI93KENBd-iIF3B1cHJcbUP5Mg30ASZ

• Like 1

7UHoHPowlgsNIkIBFZ6tw1k0IF-WMig5Kp3BoY0p

JUNE 2002

CHAMPIONS:

XCvYyazANUG_QoKdUtoFoJskkbRg7oPEjHSPt3Hd

3CceNzXeLgbvR3L20ab2DqFbp4a7lHRnTdV3BGlP

WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION:  TRIPLE H

HhAZL81PIQl-JW1yz8_SjkF0Ptm6V4UwfFX912YA

gsEvug0pbLh1xpEbPZBPv0H7NyANx9lo-bhBgXlP

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: ROB VAN DAM

wFfg885AX32HsXr0ehBwZ152cOkYADn5puREheFt

ZixK6QIVHhXzqEvYvxuwTVVnx5qQ_tRDwmlP5dBe

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:  SHANE MCMAHON

DF2KbkhcjCUbsz0HtvRiKnMyd3kni_CQVB97pFLZ

I67oXawqr5cdZE1tHUZ5VkaYJA1wYSj-ypz1M8dp

HARDCORE CHAMPION:  RHYNO

SUPERSTARS:

BIG BOSS MAN

y_tww77IqUu0wm7YefztHaAs3GBRmL3WT4ZSh1VO

BIG SHOW

QQmMYzfAAQfZyrGk0me2Q4hw3W0XdTX6Ppvn6OT6

BILLY KIDMAN

aisymX3A1k2BpUwP1RRQnv29vIR5Q2ndcdsfv9dI

CHRIS BENOIT

Y-CSgEojlKbTSlIZxEjMhMPG8uPCB2GMRLJ1JjTC

CHRISTIAN

L-P32PjtHbiLhcEbtmVFU0zrNjPHpWSWChlBzsNM

DEBRA

b3Oq3VkGU8zW85HGcOD7ctRR0gFypto11Gp7kzu_

D’LO BROWN

NpgVIJoMlU9mIUxFahK26pI66-da9HlU_HWc0KVA

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE

uMlPnRnvaIeDzxQWPhqZdauXVrsmU8zyPeRXAamY

FUNAKI

_7TLl98lSEXx0VhnV5GYHLvOVYbOpknz8_hyWNL3

GUIDO

IMAWJxTYZXxJTggLTP5erpLTYU2mHLAaaUGrJ4bF

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

HC6-65yQtQATJaCj3QPVHO66RSblf-Its3CY9XVK

JAMIE NOBLE

Aext34nnIit1nW1kEZ6Avckaf_9pW0sMNIAqiqFQ

JOHNNY STAMBOLI

4UPekUbcYUcjdFdknyNuRtVMKnoE3g0GX-Qlh9g9

JONATHAN COACHMAN

38Wj5x0Hes7te66Ag8vcKxEHVJ7qhOgPiU4cQizi

JUSTIN CREDIBLE

_i7Z-RVfhqYlafLeH8K0Hd6tWkFNDRRHnr3x64jo

KANE

FQtB1HiXNFaCpGd4j-mPzKOo96ui86K2kTyjtFUa

KEVIN NASH

RSma0r_YHqyJEEuDfhOhk0QnvfSradP7ITCS4po4

LANCE STORM

VIWWQgoWb9nJrET37HP2Uba6jisv8N8tbcxCMb4W

MAVEN

NbvBynAZ3aFgsfXZIH5xRGzZgjeaf6DaEDP5F5rw

MICHAEL COLE

AAbSTzWOe3e4TgB2PFp6AfVFgTOrkAAFQl3kqwzM

NANCY BENOIT

myyN7pKU6e59arayqgyT_Wid41HYZLtg-ofJ5yit

PERRY SATURN

obhlClYsMRlUc2RyM_EX_kF2ZciP1Wmc17V_Db0X

RAVEN

UPh5ybwCaxxfSxxJjR4FNEAq3gZpXotiwmiIW4i_

RHYNO

I67oXawqr5cdZE1tHUZ5VkaYJA1wYSj-ypz1M8dp

RIKISHI

bwoxJykVjkZN_4g250ohZg5KFedeGGg1bF1_9Zg8

ROB VAN DAM

gsEvug0pbLh1xpEbPZBPv0H7NyANx9lo-bhBgXlP

SCOTT HALL

WJZkB0YEDUrqeFsbGL_O16lrXOLBWbQYIJ_5QGDn

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY

xrI3nkAfpUNhF7Wqr4T_8jnqJWHRCw8ausam_2zV

SHANE MCMAHON

ZixK6QIVHhXzqEvYvxuwTVVnx5qQ_tRDwmlP5dBe

STACY KEIBLER

vaM42wnGlkcFej5T5oyGyC12L1t0zoyEHlb_WYaz

STEVIE RICHARDS

3gy-vNEqFv20zpCBKyrw-T6t_R-waKLn0XabiVfr

TAJIRI

Pu-AtCBS2XTz4Xa0rJGusEUZewVJ2ONb_mIQU9Kn

TAZZ

P7uRdVGxIPY2BzhXfir3stbB5goIlwkOKyH_a93_

THE GODFATHER

7za7rHCgtRby9PpFXXDfzOHT68E00HgxU5sLuNRZ

THE HURRICANE

TC5zFxEgFLxvqZnVAWp33HCuMx3_KWwTfNvvmaIA

THE ROCK

Y7t3jkEmT4mpnpx23EdRENSo8clJqdouvJ2afcFM

TOMMY DREAMER

jNIvJYoSFm3JhPY2pF3WnFWh10WraMzwv2qs3kqQ

TORRIE WILSON

j52QPrpeWsATWM0mnTngMxL5xfUi-hWAxisDRdtM

TRIPLE H

3CceNzXeLgbvR3L20ab2DqFbp4a7lHRnTdV3BGlP

VINCE MCMAHON

GUrZ0S2pcFTG8t8gRW46NGCwx6MRU284yPkOJJ0p

VITO

ek9Def8PQFQ3rUibZSshULqCE6grcraJUOq5sCAD

XPAC

Lmv_6PfXBU6CvRG_ZLHLJipxmfU95UQExPOo3e8f

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 11:17 PM, DevilofNG said:

Judgment Day was awesome. Looks like we're headed towards a triple threat match between Taker, Jericho, and Austin. What a slobberknocker! Also, Triple H and Rhyno!? Let's go!

Also Diary of the Month was well deserved! Keep em coming!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, some news - I am returning to writing Raw starting with the next episode.