Nirvana Moon vs Mahuika
Whiskey Black vs Mischa Brooks
Paris Priest vs Marinette
The Damned vs Dana Lynn & Deonna Deen
Starlet Tag Team Championship
Better Than You (c) vs Hiroko Mori and Hotaru Goda
No 1. Contenders Match For Starlet Grand Championship
Malice vs Kelly Kanzaki vs Killshot Ayama vs Charlize
Starlet Next-Gen Championship (Ladder Match)
Lottie Deville vs GEISHA vs Wildfire vs Ella Frost vs Black Sheep vs Dallas Fox

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe Levine vs Victoria Labelle
Victoria continues her winning streak against a dojo graduate who hasn't yet pushed past the young lion phase of her career.

Nirvana Moon vs Mahuika
Mahuika can't be in a great mood after GEISHA cheated to beat her on the last show, and I think poor Nirvana Moon is going to be an outlet for that frustration.

Whiskey Black vs Mischa Brooks
Whiskey has been one of the surprise breakout stars of this diary after her cinderella run in the tournament and feud with DeathGrip, but has struggled as of late having lost the blowoff match versus BlackThorn and lost in the qualifier of the Next-Gen ladder match. I suppose her struggling could be made into a storyline like Gianna 
Giancarlo's losing streak, but I don't think you'd run that storyline again quite so quickly and I don't know if Mischa Brooks is quite ready to be winning matches against competitors of this caliber.

Paris Priest vs Marinette
I know I expressed sympathy for Nirvana Moon having to face an angry Mahuika in an earlier match, but given Marinette was last seen laying waste to two women with a steel chair I think Paris Priest is the rookie with the most to worry about heading into her match.

The Damned vs Dana Lynn & Deonna Deen
This is a really tough match to call because The Damned have been shown as very strong going head to head with DeathGrip, but Dana Lynn and Deonna Deen have been on a roll as of late. Both teams have feuds set up with other teams (BlackThorn for The Damned and Tigers in the Mist for Lynn & Deen) so I feel like this could go any way. I'll go for max chaos and say that for the third time in a row The Damned's match ends in a messy draw/non-decision.

Starlet Tag Team Championship
Better Than You (c) vs Hiroko Mori and Hotaru Goda
I don't think it's time for Better Than You to drop the titles, and I'm interested to see what happens next between them and Charlize.

No 1. Contenders Match For Starlet Grand Championship
Malice vs Kelly Kanzaki vs Killshot Ayama vs Charlize
I don't think Malice gets two title shots in a row, so I'll pick Charlize winning by capitalizing on Kanzaki & Ayama's mutual hatred and stealing a victory.

Starlet Next-Gen Championship (Ladder Match)
Lottie Deville vs GEISHA vs Wildfire vs Ella Frost vs Black Sheep vs Dallas Fox
There's no bad choice here, but to me Lottie would be the perfect inaugral champion to establish the Next-Gen title as being about exciting young wrestlers, and show that your dojo graduates have what it takes to step up and become champions.