Roster 90s

Hi everyone!

I want start to play a Game on 90s but i want hace free agent list and with the historical database this list os clean.

Can someone tell me a website where download roster files with free agents includes? Or if someone have a file with that, send me!

Hi everyone!

I want start to play a Game on 90s but i want hace free agent list and with the historical database this list os clean.

Can someone tell me a website where download roster files with free agents includes? Or if someone have a file with that, send me!

Unfortunately since the historical database doesn't have contract details the initial FA really isn't a thing.

It wouldn't be too difficult to make a specific file for a specific year to start with, using the transaction list from bballref to get a list of FAs for that year. Is there a specific year you wanted? I'd be willing to do 1 or 2 for ya.

I'm not sure how accurate it would be since the rosters sometimes seem to use end-of-season teams, and other times start-of-season. For example, in 1994, Bullets have both Chris Webber (who played the entire season for the Bullets but was acquired at the beginning of the season from the Warriors) and Tom Gugliotta (who played 6 games for the Bullets at the start before being traded to the Warriors for Webber, though Googs ultimately ended up in Minnesota).

Unfortunately since the historical database doesn't have contract details the initial FA really isn't a thing.

It wouldn't be too difficult to make a specific file for a specific year to start with, using the transaction list from bballref to get a list of FAs for that year. Is there a specific year you wanted? I'd be willing to do 1 or 2 for ya.

I'm not sure how accurate it would be since the rosters sometimes seem to use end-of-season teams, and other times start-of-season. For example, in 1994, Bullets have both Chris Webber (who played the entire season for the Bullets but was acquired at the beginning of the season from the Warriors) and Tom Gugliotta (who played 6 games for the Bullets at the start before being traded to the Warriors for Webber, though Googs ultimately ended up in Minnesota).

I would like if it were possible to start in 1995 or 1996. I would be very grateful!

If it's not very exact, nothing happens, I'll fix it myself if there's something wrong!

Ok so I did 95, and will do 96 later.

Weird issue is that the game generates low-level talent to fill the player pool. This hasn't happened before, even when I'm working on a new season and there's like 30 players total. And it generates A LOT of them.

So, I added 200+ fake players named Fake Fake to the pool that are all 0 rating and 54 years old. A few get signed by the AI, but none seem to be played and I expect they'll retire at the end of the season. So it's still perfectly usable.

EDIT: Actually, Realgm is a better source and so I will edit it and post it again in a bit. Felt like players were missing, bballref seems to be incomplete.

Ok here's the actual one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ok8WzCTFpH_1BzSUBnl-IYPViNGEf1Gd/view?usp=sharing

It's an Excel file, so copy to C:\Users\Public\Documents\GDS\Fast Break Pro Basketball 3\PlayerFiles and select it as the initial player source INSTEAD of the historical database. Still select historical database for the Yearly Player Source.

Chris Webber headlines the class as the premier young player. Some other young talent include Howard Eisley, Tracy Murray, Voshon Lenard, Jon Barry, and Tom Gugliotta. Vets include Alvin Robertson, Terry Porter, Sean Elliott, Vernon Maxwell, and Dana Barros.

It's also Magic Johnson's return year, so he's a very nice starting vet on the market.

134 total FAs.

• 4 months later...