Insignificant Regional Companies

What do people think about a Game World where every region has an Insignificant-sized promotion that is specifically geared towards that region and is limited in it's ability to become larger than Insignificant? Appreciate it wouldn't be any fun to play as that, but in terms of creating an active low-level game world where wrestlers can make a name for themselves and enhance their skills; do we think that would work?

Or is it pointless in the scheme of the game? Would any upside be countered by the slowing down of the processing of the game?

What do people think about a Game World where every region has an Insignificant-sized promotion that is specifically geared towards that region and is limited in it's ability to become larger than Insignificant? Appreciate it wouldn't be any fun to play as that, but in terms of creating an active low-level game world where wrestlers can make a name for themselves and enhance their skills; do we think that would work?

Or is it pointless in the scheme of the game? Would any upside be countered by the slowing down of the processing of the game?

It would take a little more work to do, but you could set up a bunch of low level Tribute Shows to add more shows to the world in any region you want. Would avoid filling the world with more companies but would also give people at lower levels a chance to work more matches on a regular basis. It's a thing I like to do in mods :)

I do this with my 1920 game. When a new promotion debuts I set their growth max as small. Created a fun competitive game world that I control.

I’ve slowly upped the growth as the years have gone by. It has created a super fun game world

For my personal game, I've been using headcanon that the "local indy" shows that pop up in certain regions are a tiny company. I got the idea from foolinc, where in his local to global tverse dynasty many moons ago he used logic that the guys he had competing for his title were all champions of micro-sized local companies.

I wish there were a way to add Tribute Shows or even Tag Teams mid-save, I want to try and flesh out the indies a bit more but I definitely am not restarting my save to do so. As far as I'm aware, two workers can't become a tag team unless they are employed and the company puts them together, which is really unfortunate. I tried hiring local guys to make them a tag team for a one-off appearance but it doesn't stick when they work elsewhere.

I always set up some "tour like" shows for regions using Tribute Shows. So a couple of times per year have 3-4 Tribute Shows set up for a region to try and get some of the Indy guys a few shows.

Canada always has a couple of Death Tour shows going on in the middle of the winter.