Anderzbaz Gaming

Hi everyone, Anderz here and I’d love for you to join me as I begin to create YouTube videos for TEW 2020.

I’ve been out of the “scene” for a couple of years but hopefully there are still a few folks around these parts who remember some of my written diaries over the years.

I’d drop links but my two “biggest” diaries seem to have vanished from the boards; but hopefully you’ll have fond memories of my “Race to the Top” JCP diary as part of TheFinalCountdown’s The Golden Age and Beyond save; or my post-Montreal WWF save - Attitude is Everything.

In the time between my last diary here and today I have been doing video content for Football Manager for just over a year. Now I’m branching out (or back in) to TEW content.

I’ll be doing a mixture of stand alone (simulations/experiments/what ifs/etc) and let’s play series as I’ve done with Football Manager.

I’ll be using this thread to link to my content and am we coming feedback and discussion as well.

My channel is linked here: Anderzbaz Gaming - I’d love it if you would subscribe and watch along with me.

Once I’ve posted a few more videos, I’ll use this thread as a bit of an index as well.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, Anderz here and I’d love for you to join me as I begin to create YouTube videos for TEW 2020.

I’ve been out of the “scene” for a couple of years but hopefully there are still a few folks around these parts who remember some of my written diaries over the years.

I’d drop links but my two “biggest” diaries seem to have vanished from the boards; but hopefully you’ll have fond memories of my “Race to the Top” JCP diary as part of TheFinalCountdown’s The Golden Age and Beyond save; or my post-Montreal WWF save - Attitude is Everything.

In the time between my last diary here and today I have been doing video content for Football Manager for just over a year. Now I’m branching out (or back in) to TEW content.

I’ll be doing a mixture of stand alone (simulations/experiments/what ifs/etc) and let’s play series as I’ve done with Football Manager.

I’ll be using this thread to link to my content and am we coming feedback and discussion as well.

My channel is linked here: Anderzbaz Gaming - I’d love it if you would subscribe and watch along with me.

Once I’ve posted a few more videos, I’ll use this thread as a bit of an index as well.

Thanks!

BRET HART WCW REVISITED

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7P4qFv-3CRk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We all know how Bret Hart's WCW career ended up, so we're using TEW 2020 to simulate what could have been for the Hitman after the Montreal Screwjob. We pick things up in January 1998 using the awesome Chronicles '98 mod and simulate forward for 4 years to see if we can change the fate of the Hitman.

A YEAR WITHOUT VINCE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RFGkaZLNtmw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So Vince McMahon is gone from the WWE for good (at least that's what we think) and I've taken to TEW 2020 to simulate a full year to see how the landscape changes.