Cross promotion title defense

This might be better in feature suggestions please move It there if necessary, but is there a way to have a title March from another promotion on a shared event card?

Using a real world example:

AEW throws an event called Xample, where NJPW/ROH stars are borrows from. AEW is part of an alliance where that title can be used/that champion is borrowed. This is a great start, but let’s say I want to have NJPW’s heavyweight champion compete at this event against someone from NJPW or a member of AEW/ROH, this doesn’t seem possible in the current game.

I’m aware that I can have NJPW Champion fight AEW superstar/AEW champion, but seemingly (if possible I haven’t figured this out yet) I can’t have NJPW Champion vs AEW star vs NJPW star for NJPW championship.

Is this possible in the current system and if not this would be a super useful feature as It is now being done by AEW in their event(s).

Also it’d be cool if we could turn off the amount of loans/amount of times a wrestler can be loaned per 6 months (all of the restrictions) if possible. I know It cuts realism but would be nice.

Someone please let me know if this makes sense or doesn’t and I can clarify thanks! 

Actually, there’s a pop up in the editor that says 

“Belts that belong to an alliance cannot be assigned to a company as well (this can only be done in-game)”

I guess the question is how can this be done is It through the in game editor or is there another section I’m missing?

This might’ve answered my question above, but if allowed belt owned simultaneously by Alliance and by original owner company this would solve the issue. 

I could be wrong, but I think the help file is just referring to the ability to borrow Alliance titles (therefore assigning them to your promotion for one night).

I'm fairly sure there's no way to borrow other company's titles, even if they're in an alliance with you.

• Sad 1

If your company or alliance doesn't own the title, you cannot use it. The easiest workaround is to create player 2 (you, as well) to the global game and take over whatever company you want to work with. Just turn on a trade agreement. I think there is a way to send a belt to your child company as well, if you want to go that route.

edit: Just checked the child company thing. The button is 'Move Title' in the Titles screen of your company. Make sure to select the title before clicking the button.

Edited by djskeemask

18 hours ago, djskeemask said:

If your company or alliance doesn't own the title, you cannot use it. The easiest workaround is to create player 2 (you, as well) to the global game and take over whatever company you want to work with. Just turn on a trade agreement. I think there is a way to send a belt to your child company as well, if you want to go that route.

edit: Just checked the child company thing. The button is 'Move Title' in the Titles screen of your company. Make sure to select the title before clicking the button.

Quick note: If you move a title from your main to your child company (or vice-versa), the title (unless this has been corrected in the last few updates) is automatically vacated. There's not a way to move your champion and the title holder at the same time. So...if you want to have your child promotion's title defended on your show (have Bron Breakker make an appearance at SummerSlam to defend the NXT title against Damian Priest (I don't know, first guy that came to mind), when you select "NXT" and punch "Move Title", the NXT Championship becomes available on your main roster...but it's vacant.

St.T

12 hours ago, St. Templar said:

Quick note: If you move a title from your main to your child company (or vice-versa), the title (unless this has been corrected in the last few updates) is automatically vacated. There's not a way to move your champion and the title holder at the same time. So...if you want to have your child promotion's title defended on your show (have Bron Breakker make an appearance at SummerSlam to defend the NXT title against Damian Priest (I don't know, first guy that came to mind), when you select "NXT" and punch "Move Title", the NXT Championship becomes available on your main roster...but it's vacant.

St.T

Did not remember that. Thanks for the tip. It has been forever since I used that. Well I guess that idea is shot.

On 8/25/2022 at 4:25 AM, St. Templar said:

St.T

Really hope this gets changed in a patch somehow. Find it frustrating to move a title then it being vacant. It should be like when you borrow an alliance title or something.