[v1.5 Update] The OVER9000verse Revived

8 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

Assuming you add the characters you cut, will you be adding characters from numerous kunio-kun/river city games or just river city girls?

Most likely mainly the River City Girls characters (if not just the main characters) - honestly some of the additions I've done were mainly just because I felt like it at the time, but most of the worker additions in the next big update will most likely be associated with companies I'll add eventually.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Chikbot said:

Since I brought this mod up in a different thread as a good example of mod revival, I just wanted to pop in and check and see how things were going here.

ngl I kinda lost track of time as of late because I recently bought a Steam Deck. I'm also pondering making a mod of my own from scratch in a similar vein as the 9000verse but I'll still be working on the 9000verse mod itself here and there with little updates for the time being.

And yeah given the abandonware discussion, I kinda had the feeling the 9000verse was going to be mentioned there at some point since it basically was pretty much abandoned.

Edited by Taylor2020
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dawn said:

Is the download link broken just for me or is it that way for everyone else?

Yeah, it's done that before, it'll fix itself at some point - that's why I included an alternate link directly to the MDB file in case.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 6:21 PM, Taylor2020 said:

Yeah, it's done that before, it'll fix itself at some point - that's why I included an alternate link directly to the MDB file in case.

Hey, 

Any update on a potential new version?? 

Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 10:21 AM, RichyD1992 said:

Hey, 

Any update on a potential new version?? 

Looking forward to it!

I'll admit I've been kinda lagging behind on future work upon the 9000verse, both because of catching up with new games like WWE 2K24 and Tekken 8, and because I've been starting to put together a brand-new mod from scratch, that is also mainly based on franchises in media (though mine will probably be mostly video game franchises)

• Like 2