Money calculations

[QUOTE=flaviooooo]Hi, I was wondering what influences the money you have to pay to talk to a person? Is it his overness, your overness, his personality,... ? Also how is the purse for a match calculated?[/QUOTE] I can give half an answer to the second question though I'm glad you asked the first question because I was just about to post a thread asking the same question. For your second question, the purse amount seems to be determined by what kind of event it is (TV shows seem to pay less than PPV events), the size of the promotion (cult, regional, etc) and the card position of the workers involved. In what order of importance they run in, I don't know. But I do know those three things factor in to determining purse amounts, just from my own playing. For the first question, I don't think your overness factors in at all. Or if it does, it's so small a factor that you might as well forget it exists. I think the worker's card position and/or overness have some kind of role. Also, it seems NON-workers have a far higher cost associated with them than in-ring performers. My biggest clue was my last show for AAA. The 8 people that came up in my Interact screen were priced as: Gorgon (Lower Midcarder) - $4,880 Steph Blake (Lower Midcarder) - $4,204 Jessica Bunny (Midcarder) - $4,404 Raven Nightfall (Upper Midcarder) - $4,604 Wendy Anderson (Opener) - $4,442 Wanda Fish (Main Eventer) - $5,980 Tracy Brendon (Enhancement Talent) - $4,764 Sue Danes (Personality) - [B][I]$14,900[/I][/B] 'Personality' seems to be WreSpi2's version of 'Backstage Worker'. But it seems that a worker's overall overness factors into the cost of their friendship (or an attempt at their friendship). Gorgon has overness values in the US and Japan and works for two promotions (AAA and 5SSW). None of the other workers I listed work anywhere but AAA except Sue Danes, who is 4C's Color Commentator. Also, no one but Gorgon is available outside North America. I think her being available in more than one game area adds to her value. Sue Danes only has positive (i.e. not F) overness in one area (North West US, where AAA is headquartered) but maybe her Color commentator position gives enough of a boost to overcome her lack of overness. This is a question I'd definitely like to see answered since I'm trying to plan out my relationships in strategic fashion.

[QUOTE]I was wondering what influences the money you have to pay to talk to a person? Is it his overness, your overness, his personality,... ?[/QUOTE] It's his or her position within the industry. Someone who has "stroke" backstage, either by being a major star or having backstage access, will cost more than your everyday wrestler. So the owner of the biggest promotion will likely cost the most (the equivelant in real life of getting a face-to-face with Vince McMahon). [QUOTE]Also how is the purse for a match calculated?[/QUOTE] By the positions of the workers involved, the size and visibility of the show, the size of the promotion, by the match type, and by any titles on the line.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]It's his or her position within the industry. Someone who has "stroke" backstage, either by being a major star or having backstage access, will cost more than your everyday wrestler. So the owner of the biggest promotion will likely cost the most (the equivelant in real life of getting a face-to-face with Vince McMahon).[/QUOTE] This is really cool! Apparently, the values change during gameplay as well. Sue Danes is now down to $7,900. She's lost almost half her "stroke" it seems. :p

Archived