psx's GFX Gallery

On 4/17/2023 at 2:39 PM, psx said:

WORLD LEVEL WRESTLING

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/73300183/232486182-1988ecfb-8778-4ddc-acb2-112e345451fb.jpg

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/73300183/232486196-0cce5e9b-6528-4357-bbf2-88941918e553.jpg

guess who has a break between work projects,
anywho, i'll try to see if i can knock out some remaining requests, but i am most likely going to stick to my own games becuse it's been almost 4 months since ive been able to play an actual tew save.

wlw3.jpg.84adfe95db8696bc553822b198ddb69e.jpg

wlwbanner3.jpg.2b535d1d863960d6956e787320184650.jpg

redid this logo. over my wrestling logo burnout wooo. merry christmas and etc.

• Like 6

got commissioned by a friend to do WLW event logos in the same vein as the WLW logo,

however since the in game event names have a theme (fame & fortune, power & glory, time & space, etc), i got choices in between doing

1. every logo shares the same look and general placing.

2. every logo has a unique look to them regardless of the naming theme.

i'll leave this up to a vote. click blue thumbs up like for number one, and purple trophy / thanks for number two. thanks!

• Thanks 7

hey hey, sorry for the non logo post. due to the love for wlw logo refresh and looking at some of my earlier logos feels like it could use an update. as such, i would like to ask peeps to request what older logos you would like a spanking new paint and shine to.

also, just to note. if i've not done your request, please let me know, i am fully aware that i have a bad memory and i can forget easily what requests i've done and not done, i might even have a version that is complete i forgot to upload.

the 'generic' companies i'm going to post in a bundle, those i haven't forgotten.

thanks.

Edited by psx
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...