Opinion on the game

ok so i played the demo i dont like it

instead of playing as one hero in the greatest cape you play as the entire hero alignment

thats way toooooo overwelming

i was definitley looking forward to the new stories and progressions but only if i can play as me.... i dont wanna play as everybdy just me lol my character

playing as everybody with no ability to skip or simulate battles its way too overwhelming... im disappointed

I think if we could choose which fights we wanted to participate, and be able to just skip or let the game sim it without having to hit space bar, etc. it would make for a better player experience. The way it is it feels like you're in an endless loop at times, and it gets very repetitive. If not these suggestions, whatever can be thrown in there to get around it, would really enhance the gameplay. Not to keep bringing up TEW, but for me the fights are kind of like playing different promotions, only having to play all of the one's that have a show on that day. 

I truly love all the other things that has been made for this game though, I feel like most if not all of my personal suggestions for CBH has been added to this game... so in my mind I MUST support it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, playing the trial version I have the feeling that this game would be much better if you could choose a team and play with it always (choosing its actions, how it deals with an enemy plan, recruiting characters, improving its base, etc...). As it stands now it looks more like a random encounter simulator than a real game. It's hard to identify with anything when everything is so random, and you don't really have much decision-making power.

I like it. I think it's a step up from Comic Book Hero. 

I disagree that there is a need for you to play one character. Think of if there was an MCU mod, you would want to fly around all the different worlds within it.

I just think there needs to be a bit more to invest in several characters. Flesh out the relationships a bit e.t.c. Not quite sure how but i've mentioned before that if there is ever a future version it could be good to see a relationship play out more, it's history play out more, so show that Spiderman has had a run in with Green Goblin a lot. Or Batman has teamed up with Robin a lot e.t.c. So you can see which characters other characters have had the most runins or team ups with and the net result of those. That way you see the relationships play out more.