Tzone For wrespi2 Annonced

I posted 1 week Ago the Converted Data for Tzone.... now I will do the Movesets of TZone.... I had annonced a Quebec Indy Mod but I didnt worked... and In Tzone they ad couple quebec fed. For the Beta I will use Default Movesets from Cornellverse. Then for the Real Version I will wait somebody will finish converting all C-Verse Moves then I will make my own Movesets for Popular Wrestler: Ex: TNA superstars, ROH Superstars, WWE Superstars The beta Will be out For Wednesday(I HOPE) Thank you To Forlan for Letting me converting the data:D

Update! Ok tonight I worked All night so I wasent Able to do much, But I did All the A wrestlers(that the name starts by an A like Akebono or Alex Dynamite)... this was around 200 Workers!.... so that very good... it Tooked my around 1 h30 mins.... so that was quite good!... I can't wait to have it out.

This is just my opinion, but I sure hope you release the completed (or nearly completed) data, rather than a default-ridden beta. There is no fun in playing someone I am familiar with and knowing that their entire move set is generic; multiple that by 3000 (or however many workers) and you've got something borderline unplayable. Again - this is just my opinion, but don't rush things just to release something. Take your time; get at least WWE and TNA entirely playable so that people can do something concrete with the data, rather than sit and look at it. You'll be a hero, I tell ya! :)

ok now, I stopped to do it beacause no one Replyed to my message so i Thought no one wanted to play it... I'm going to have WWE and TNA Done for sunday!... Hum.... For the moves I'll use Cornelverse moves and I'll add The trademarks(ex: Triple's Pedigree..) It would be cool if someone helps me by doing those trademark moves so like that i would just have to create the movesets!

Well I will start working on WWE and TNA roster for the Trademarks.... the other will have default movesets anyway I'm pretty sure no one plays as Alex Dynamite or Wrestler like this... I'm pretty sure everybody Play As Tna Superstars or WWE Superstars!

Archived