Dial M For Marvel

PHughes84

Version 3.0 Released!

The first post has been updated with version 3.0.

This is a huge update with almost 100 new characters and doubling the number of storylines!!!

New characters include Scarlet Spider, Molecule Man, Dormammu, Blade, Dracula, Morbius, Fin Fang Foom, Misty Knight & Colleen Wing, Hit-Monkey, Purple Man, Ratatoskr, Sharon Carter...and tons more 😂 Some appear via storylines so may not be there at the start of the game.

New storylines include the Night Of The Sentinels, Master Mold coming online, the evolution of Amadeus Cho, and a massive Secret Invasion. Plus there is content for King In Black, Gorr The God Butcher, Frankencastle and more.

New factions include the Legion Of Monsters, Serpent Society, Inhuman Royal Family and the Great Lakes Avengers.

Theres also now cover images for a lot of storylines and events to make it look better.

Enjoy 😁

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there. Great mod, appreciate the effort. Was itching for some more Marvel stuff after playing the excellent Marvel Midnight Suns game.

Are you still working on this mod? Maybe a Midnight Suns team might be cool to add. If it isn't already in.

On 2/10/2023 at 10:37 PM, Geo said:

Hey there. Great mod, appreciate the effort. Was itching for some more Marvel stuff after playing the excellent Marvel Midnight Suns game.

Are you still working on this mod? Maybe a Midnight Suns team might be cool to add. If it isn't already in.

Im not actively working on it as i changed jobs in Jan and i dont have as much free time now. I hope to maybe do some extra content during future holidays.

• 1 month later...