Filter workers by multiple languages/attributes

Hello,

Pretty much as the title says, I'd like the ability to search people based on the fact they speak multiple languages, and/or based on attributes they have.
To put it simply, say I want to search for workers who speak English and Spanish, have 70+ Charisma and are both "Better as babyfaces" and have Improv Training. Right now, to do so, I need to first filter workers with English, 70+ Charisma and "Better as babyfaces", shortlist them, then search inside the shortlist, this time with "Spanish" and "Improv Training". While it does work, it relies on me not having people in the shortlist already, and isn't really the best way to do so imho.

The way I'd change that is to either have the possibility to check the attributes/languages I want in a dropdown menu, or to add a "+" button below both the "Speaks" and "Has Attribute" categories so that we can search more precisely for a certain type of worker without needing to find a workaround. Obviously, if there's a better way to do so, I'm more than fine with that too 😛