Storyline/Reactive precursors together (done)

Hey, I'm having a blast making my own smaller database stealing and/or tweaking your universe characters. As I make my own stories and connections, one issue keeps popping up. Is there any way to make the Storyline precursor options and the Reactive precursor options include each other?

For example, I have a very specific reactionary event set up. It involves three characters appearing, the heroes winning, and A knocking out B during the issue. I have my reactionary event set, everything is fine there.

However, I would like this reactionary event to be a precursor to a storyline that would be an option for any future storyline picks from that moment on. Right now that isn't directly possible.  I want the reactionary event to happen for sure, and THEN the storyline to be active/available as an option.

I could create a throwaway character who's status is changed by the reactionary event, then use that status change for the Storyline, but it seems like it would be smoother to see if the precursor options could be combined.

Thanks for thinking about it!

• Adam Ryland changed the title to Storyline/Reactive precursors together (done)