[CVerse] ECW & TCP - Rise of The Midwest

518177094_BuddyGarner.jpg.05ef7471f1e6653460cad528b894e8fb.jpg1463881322_RickSanders.jpg.8ce579c5a10d063ffa33b31c224177a7.jpg

Mistakes will always be made. I have made plenty in both the world of mixed martial arts and in wrestling. It is something that everyone has to deal with. Hopefully it is a teaching moment and we manage not to make the same one. I never planned on running a promotion and Rick was never planning on being a booker before Larry had a talk with us. Mistakes are bound to happen and perhaps our first glaring one was expecting Pepper Pelton and Jack Pryde to be able to handle a ten minute match against one another. I think both young men have a bright future ahead of them, but I also need to remember they have a lot of work to do from an in ring perspective. There is a reason why Jack is with Ozzie and Flash. Pepper will be in our plans, but right now he is there to get an occasional win and work with some other talents for the experience. The one positive is they seem to work well facing one another and maybe after they get more time to develop we can give them another match. One that won't expose them too much.

Beyond that I feel we are still going in the right direction. I think our first show as a whole was better, but the main event of Remmy and Queen was a big reason. Minnesota Awesome are two other young, green talents I think have a bright future and they had the luck of facing off with Ozzie and Flash. They have been around long enough to know how to hide the weaknesses of their opponents and even in a loss I feel Clark and Perry came out looking better. Same can be said with Ace and Max helping out the Tagg brothers. Then there was Mercutio Sleep selling his ass off for Hammer Hadley. Mercutio lives in the general area and while not under a full contract he will pop up for us from time to time. Maybe as we grow and need more veteran talent he might earn a permanent spot. 

Finally we look towards March. The NAWA Prestige title has already been decided and we will be crowning the first NAWA tag champs. TJ got the lucky draw for the NAWA Junior Prestige, but with ECW's focus on lightweights it would make sense. Oddly it is NYCW that will be without a champ. It seemed fitting if Larry at least had one of the titles, but it seems he is fine with NYCW stands and wants the other promotions to get a bit of a rub by featuring the alliance titles to start. I feel confident no matter who wins will take the ball they are given and run with it.

• Like 2

15317829_BuddyGarner.jpg.4bc0838c65ef3008ca4c8de5cf401977.jpg275215467_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.496acefae99aff81b91461306532d5cc.jpg

"Hey Jack, can we talk a moment?"

It was just an hour or so before the show. Everyone had been at the venue for a bit and were getting settled in. The majority were hanging out and watching DeAnna who was doing some impressions of the guys and getting a good laugh. Even Flash who is usually ignoring everyone was watching with a slightly bemused smirk. Jack was among them and he looked almost worried when I asked to talk and I had him follow me to a room I tend to use as my makeshift office to go over matches with the boys.

Jack: "What's  up? Something the matter?"

"Jack, you got a look at some things that can't be taught in this business. It is just going to take the right guy to see you and doors are going to open. What can be taught is how to be better in the ring. You got the fundamentals down, but you have plenty of room for improvement. I can't help with your promo or anything like that, but I can make you a more well rounded wrestler. Let me help train you. I promise I will do what I can to get you a big break and become a star. What do you say?"

It seems like Jack was still processing the offer. He has mostly dealt with Rick so me coming out of the blue with this offer has to come off as a surprise. Though when he starts to realize what I was offering he offers a smile and holds out his hand. A firm shake soon followed.

Jack: "I appreciate it. I will do what I can to learn from you."

"It will take time, but we'll get you there, Jack. Now go back to getting ready for the evening. We'll talk more later."

OOC: Before the show DeAnna Desire entertained the locker room by doing impressions. Buddy Garner has taken Jack Pryde under his wing as a protege

• Like 4

TCP.jpg.13331a9cc9c1b59dd82d772b8d39407a.jpg

TCP presents: Honorbound

Staff:

Road Agents: Rick Sanders, Buddy Garner

Referees: Clarence Garcia

Announcers: None

Attendance: 123

TCP_Banner.jpg.114eee728385234bb8fa8f754491a7cd.jpg

766053437_TheHistorian.jpg.baf3d8989580b5299d85c135a04d0db5.jpg1504256308_SandmanWinks.jpg.4f37ef0c7438ec06ffa4f806cf860262.jpgVS.jpg.bf98b4964fbed1942fd5c73b353bf461.jpg582993619_IronHyodo.jpg.294b06288e6ae5c11076975648f36261.jpg664481020_WataruKikumoto.jpg.ea7a2cbe8ae423545d1e7f38bd57158e.jpg

The Past Masters vs Hyodo and Kikumoto

The show starts with a decent tag team bout. The Past Masters have the slight edge in experience as a team, but Hyodo and Kikumoto show they can compete and do well even if this is only their second match ever as a team. The two sides often trade momentum with varying strikes and submission holds. At one point Sandman and Hyodo both break out their version of the Sleeper on Kikumoto and The Historian respectively. Historian breaks free first though and manages to take out Hyodo. Winks releases his own hold on Kikumoto so both he and Historian can connect with Blast from the Past on Kikumoto and gain victory.

Winners: The Past Masters

Rating: 26

1263485333_DominicDeGraff.jpg.81bd91ea84532e71e2d587f35433a318.jpgVS.jpg.bf98b4964fbed1942fd5c73b353bf461.jpg869644485_PepperPelton.jpg.e9d6b73d2324a9420dfb1a25f5fef281.jpg

Dominic DeGraff vs Pepper Pelton

Lessons were learned about Pelton last month and his weaknesses were a  bit better hidden. Dominic is a fair enough talent to control and lead the short match between young talents trying to make a mark. It is mostly a brawl between the two involving stiff hits with power moves. Both men get to show off, but Pepper gets a fiery comeback after a short time of Dominic dominating. Pelton manages to deliver a few strikes to soften Dominic up before hefting him and nailing him with a fisherman's suplex that allows Pepper to pick up the win.

Winner: Pepper Pelton

Rating: 21

1613466744_HammerHadley.jpg.964116c710c8e8c16b97aa60e20050be.jpgVS.jpg.bf98b4964fbed1942fd5c73b353bf461.jpg1108265684_PapaSwoll.jpg.ebddb0ba3b623f42d190e3ea88b8c54d.jpg148237127_DeAnnaDesire.jpg.6a3281fc34c8bab5145ce99fc26a0105.jpg

Hammer Hadley vs Papa Swoll with Deanna Desire

It is battle of the big beefy boys as Swoll and Hadley square off. The last match was hard hitting, but this one takes it to another level with both men going all out to try and beat the other one down and show who will be the dominant force in TCP. Swoll is also the one man perhaps on the roster who can lift up Hadley with ease to hit him with some big slams and suplexes. This makes Hammer change up his gameplan from domination to cheating as well. Whenever he can he tries to get in a good eye rake or use the ropes to his advantage. Clarence Garcia does well at catching him in most acts to admonish him, but at one point the two are locked up and Clarence tries to break them up. Hammer hammer's Papa with a knee to the groin in the scuffle to stagger him and lock in his Choke Sleeper. Swoll fights it and can't shake off Hadley. Eventually Swoll is down on a knee then grounded. Garcia checks on him and calls the match, though Swoll did not tap.

Winner: Hammer Hadley

Rating: 29

1108265684_PapaSwoll.jpg.ebddb0ba3b623f42d190e3ea88b8c54d.jpg148237127_DeAnnaDesire.jpg.6a3281fc34c8bab5145ce99fc26a0105.jpg

DeAnna Desire checks on Swoll who starts to get up after Hadley leaves the ring. The big man doesn't look pleased and he is still struggling a bit for breath as he motions for a microphone. He gets to  his feet and while still winded he speaks.

Papa Swoll: "You think this is over? Hell naw. You don't hit a man with a low blow and think you are the baddest around here. You might have a win tonight, but deep down you know it is a hollow one. Come at me again and see how lucky you get. I'll be waiting, sucka."

Rating: 30

174711419_QuentinQueen.jpg.bc65482c17fc9d5ddd0682d1f7539f01.jpg1239720427_MarinaDelRay.jpg.2e40466876764823dd5c3e8a1f06c604.jpg

It seems we are in for some more talking. Once Swoll and DeAnna are gone Quentin Queen along with Marina Del Ray enter the ring. After a bit of showboating Queen takes the mic in hand and addresses the crowd.

Quentin Queen: "My last match was a fluke. Remmy Skye is a rapscallion that cheated to win and everyone in this building knows it. You just cheer him because you all are jealous of my in ring ability. Well tonight you will just grow more jealous. It looks like they found some fossil for me to face off against and tonight I will begin my rise to the top of Twin Cities Promotions."

Rating: 33

174711419_QuentinQueen.jpg.bc65482c17fc9d5ddd0682d1f7539f01.jpg1239720427_MarinaDelRay.jpg.2e40466876764823dd5c3e8a1f06c604.jpgVS.jpg.bf98b4964fbed1942fd5c73b353bf461.jpg1169273269_BarryGriffin.jpg.1406310b16ddaf5b749ff5f16de9329e.jpg

Quentin Queen with Marina Del Ray vs Barry Griffin

A world traveler, Barry Griffin may be in the twilight of his career, but he soon shows Queen he is not to be underestimated. He is still a tough individual and has been wrestling pretty much since Queen was born. Barry starts off the match strong and uses some stiff strikes along with a variety of submission holds to keep Queen on his toes and constantly having to bail out for a powder. Momentum shifts in the younger wrestler's favor when Marina manages to trip up Barry when he was coming off the ropes. Queen is quick to get the advantage and starts to work over the veteran. He may be smug and annoying, but Queen also shows he is very good in the ring himself. He does well to blend a variety of styles into his offense and after Barry attempts a fiery comeback it is Queen that manages to quash that comeback and deliver the Q-Ball to emerge victorious.

Winner: Quentin Queen

Rating: 38

Generic_Tag07.jpg.a49ac28340eb83f0a79014041d89fb26.jpg

Crowning of the NAWA Tag Team Champions

1514151967_AceYoungblood.jpg.89eac4eab8b52b19d97b8b8cd063c075.jpg1631898918_MaxMayhem.jpg.c0637bbd2901011b29baf7a752a56442.jpgVS.jpg.bf98b4964fbed1942fd5c73b353bf461.jpg2067411044_FlashSavage.jpg.3fc9587ed5578aca6a7caa14b9ee735a.jpg1794945676_OzzieGoldstein.jpg.4b0056b2275ae9d45327c53ad7e0ca30.jpg

Aces of Mayhem vs The Canadian Blondes

Perhaps it should be no surprised the two teams with the most experience have made it this far. Both are also former Mid Atlantic Tag Team champions, but never faced off for those titles. All four men brought their working boots on, though Ace seems to either be feeling rusty or nerves might be getting to him. He looks good, but it just feels he is a step or two behind the other three men in the match. There are a lot of dives and flasy moves on display from the four veterans and it constantly sees momentum shift between the two, but never for long periods of time. They are rather evenly matched, but the Blondes do have a trick up their sleeve.

1947416317_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.a97442645687dace55781f2b8a7c4e66.jpg

That trick would be Prime Time Jack Pryde who soon at ringside just 'watching' and mostly staying in the corner biding his time. That time is when the four men all end up in the ring and chaos is ensuing. Clarence Garcia is trying to get control and is distracted by Jack getting in the ring. He catches Max from behind and sends him to the outside and quickly exits. Flash sees this and has the referee still distracted long enough for Ozzie to poke Ace in the eye and hit him with the Golden Shower. Flash backs off and allows Clarence to turn about and count the pinfall. The Canadian Blondes make history.

Winners and NEW NAWA Tag Team Champions: The Canadian Blondes

Rating: 43

1947416317_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.a97442645687dace55781f2b8a7c4e66.jpg2067411044_FlashSavage.jpg.3fc9587ed5578aca6a7caa14b9ee735a.jpg1794945676_OzzieGoldstein.jpg.4b0056b2275ae9d45327c53ad7e0ca30.jpg

The Prime Time Blondes stand tall in the ring with Ozzie and Flash holding their newly won titles. Jack gets a microphone while the other two celebrate.

Jack Pryde: "I told you all we are taking this place over. TCP and NAWA are ours to rule and there isn't anyone here that is going to be able to stop us! You better get used to seeing us  run this place or you can get the hell out of our building!"

Rating: 28

Final Rating: 39

Edited by Voeltzwagon
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

(Apologies for the delay, boring life stuff stuffed & thanged)

EAGLE.jpg

Championship Wrestling from St Louis - March 2020

Staff

Road Agents: Tyson James Bailey & Warren Tewksbury

Referee: David Poker

Attendance: 104

EAGLE banner.jpg

Blue Dragon.jpgVS.jpgEric LaMonica.jpg

Blue Dragon vs Eric LaMonica

Something of the usual spot for both wrestlers as the third Eagle Championship Wrestling show in a row was started out by Blue Dragon and Eric LaMonica in their continued war for bragging rights. Attempting to go toe to toe with Blue's speed tired out LaMonica to start - to the disapproval of Warren Technique at ringside - however Blue's inexperience and inability to focus on one opponent was his downfall. Failing to capitalise on the momentum in his favour by constantly keeping an eye on LaMonica's seconds, Blue would be overwhelmed by LaMonica and tap out to the Clutch Control double armbar.

Eric LaMonica defeated Blue Dragon in 8:39 by submission with a Clutch Control.

Eric LaMonica.jpgWarren Technique.jpgReilly Paton.jpg Drop Kix.jpgFlying Patriot.jpg

Looking around the ring like a lost puppy, Eric near sprinted over to Warren Technique with his arms raised in victory. Pleading for approval from his mentor, the joyous (for one person) moment was ruined by Drop Kix and Flying Patriot making their way to ringside. A brief back and forth between The Learning Tree and their apparent rivals followed with Drop Kix audibly calling Eric LaMonica a word not fit for family audiences - luckily, few children attend ECW shows. Warren Technique, defender of taste, was not amused and cold clocked Drop Kix to start the next match.

Drop Kix.jpgFlying Patriot.jpgVS.jpgReilly Paton.jpgWarren Technique.jpg

Drop Kix & Flying Patriot vs Reilly Patton & Warren Technique

A 2 on 1 encounter for the first part due to the previous sucker punch, Flying Patriot more than held his own against Warren and his star pupil Reilly until Drop Kix recovered with a very close near fall on Reilly almost seeing the mini series go to 1-1 for the night. Tagging out to Drop Kix saw the match shift to a more even affair with Kix keeping Reilly at bay and forcing Warren to step in to recover for his team. The veteran knowledge shone through (with copious amounts of unfair play by the San Diego native) and after just over ten minutes, Warren had the W after forcing the Flying Patriot to tap out to the STF.

Warren Technique and Reilly Patton defeated Drop Kix and Flying Patriot in 10:01 when Warren Technique submitted Flying Patriot with a STF.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Bret Kyle.jpgCheyenne.jpgTaylor Norton.jpg Robin Newman.jpg

Another Young & Wasted video played in the aftermath of the previous matches. Taking more shots at Hot Funk - the duo's age being the prime target of Young & Wasted's poor jokes - the joking pivoted to Bret Kyle's opponent for the night Robin Newman with Bret taking point. After a minute of Bret calling Robin the worst wrestler he'd ever seen as well as Cheyenne taking some cheap shots about Robin's looks, the video ended with a succinct interrupt of Robin Newman - "bro, what?"

Cheyenne.jpgTaylor Norton.jpgBret Kyle.jpgVS.jpgRobin Newman.jpg

Bret Kyle [w/ Cheyenne & Taylor Norton] vs Robin Newman [w/ No One]

The first solo outing for Bret Kyle in ECW, the brown haired half of St. Louis' least favourite tag team carried himself with a supreme air of arrogance as he stood across from Robin Newman. Refusing to take his opponent seriously at first, the arrogance saw Bret on the receiving end of a schoolboy after he turned his back on Robin to joke with his fellow Young and Wasted members. Taking events more seriously after nearly suffering the embarrassment of losing, the match was pretty much all Bret's with his beautiful Shooting Star Press putting Newman to bed for the evening.

Bret Kyle defeated Robin Newman in 9:23 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Kid Fantastic.jpegVS.jpgOnslaught.jpgNathaniel Ca$ino.jpg

Kid Fantastic vs Onslaught [w/ Nathaniel Ca$ino]

Almost something of an adopted son of the Midwest, Kid Fantastic stood alone against the West Coast aggression of Onslaught and his partner in crime Nathaniel Ca$ino in the penultimate match of the show. As has come to be expected from Onslaught, the highly aggressive luchador barely gave Kid Fantastic a second to get in the ring before rushing him and taking the fight to the white haired wonder. Helped by Ca$ino at ringside, it looked like Onslaught would walk away a somewhat unexpected victor but Kid Fantastic's resiliency saw him survive more and more until an errant trip meant for Fantastic caught Onslaught. Seizing the opportunity, the Fantasm put Onslaught away for the three count. 

Kid Fantastic defeated Onslaught in 12:23 by pinfall with the Fantasm.
Rating: 32

Kid Fantastic.jpeg Onslaught.jpgNathaniel Ca$ino.jpg

Enraged by the ending of the match, Onslaught looked on at the barely celebrating Fantastic before charging him. Continuing the theme of the start of the match, Onslaught battered Fantastic from pillar to post all while Nathaniel laughed on the outside. Eventually stopping his rampage, Onslaught and Ca$ino made their way to the back whilst David Poker helped Fantastic to his feet to a standing ovation.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Generic_WorldJnrHeavy01.jpg

Leftie Wilkes.jpgVS.jpgTJ Bailey.jpg

North American Wrestling Alliance Junior Prestige Championship Crowning Match

Leftie Wilkes vs TJ Bailey

The first official NAWA sanctioned match to happen in St Louis just happened to pit two of the top wrestlers in ECW against each other for the NAWA Junior Prestige title - the last of the titles to have champions crowed in the alliance. A predictably even contest between the two, Leftie's bag of tricks failed to phase the older head of Bailey leading to panic within the young Bostonian. Going down the route of faking an injury, Leftie made sure David Poker's attention was on him before "accidentally" bumping ECW's head referee into his opponent to turn the tides of the match. From there it was near enough academic, the Boston Whiplash putting TJ Bailey down for the count and seeing Leftie's hand raised in victory by a somewhat irritated David Poker. 

Leftie Wilkes defeated TJ Bailey in 15:49 by pinfall with a Boston Whiplash. Leftie Wilkes wins the NAWA Junior Prestige title.
Rating: 39

Leftie Wilkes.jpg TJ Bailey.jpg

Leaning on the ropes with his newly won title grasped firmly, Leftie was the ever gracious winner ECW fans had come to expect. Refusing TJ Bailey's post match handshake, Leftie rolled out of the ring and began to head to the back until COMMOTION occurred in the ring

Nathaniel Ca$ino.jpgOnslaught.jpg

Not content with their brutality from earlier, the pairing of Nathaniel Ca$ino and Onslaught were in the ring kicking lumps out of TJ Bailey. Choosing to flee, Leftie hightailed it out of St. Louis for the month whilst the West Coast duo stood tall over their fallen foe.

Final Rating: 35

EAGLE banner.jpg

• Like 2

1050059864_RickSanders.jpg.275a7ab7bd649e82e3bf26eed25a4352.jpg

I never thought I would still be so active in the world of wrestling in 2020. Back in 2016 when I hung up my boots I had the mindset of just getting a part time job to keep me distracted and maybe work as an agent on small shows every once in awhile. I had a better career than most and I felt for the most part my time in the industry was done. That was until Larry Vessey contacted me a few months back. We have always gotten along and kept in touch mostly through text. Mostly he would check up to see how I was or what I was getting into these days. It was rare for an actual call and then he told me about his whole plan for the North American Wrestling Alliance.

At the time it was just in the early stages of planning. He had FCW already agreeing to join up, but beyond that there was no other real options in Larry's eyes. He didn't want to expand into Mexico just yet and ACPW didn't seem keen on joining. That is when Larry got creative. He found TJ Bailey and talked him into starting up a company in St. Louis and then he managed to get into contact with Buddy Garner up in Minnesota. TJ decided to run things himself, but Buddy was more apprehensive. He had the money, but he wasn't keen on booking. That is where I came into play.

I would help Larry out with booking from time to time and I have been around the business long enough to pick up things over the past few decades. I flew out to meet Buddy and we talked about what we wanted to do. The idea he had was simple and fact he liked the idea to feature tag team matches as main events primarily sold me on the idea. In the end the decisions were made on doing some scouting and get a primary roster together. He would work as an agent with the singles matches and I would work as the agent for tag matches. Buddy also has left scouting for new talent in the US and Canada to me while he would keep tabs on names over in Japan. Before long TCP was ready to launch.

It has only been three months, but I felt like the company has done well. We have made profit each month and the talent all seem to be happy. Perhaps more than happy given during my time scouting on the internet for new talent I came across some articles that actually involved our talent. Namely Perry Longstaff and Marina Del Ray were dating and a few days later it would seem Hammer Hadley and DeAnna Desire announced they were an item. I guess as long as they are happy it won't be a problem, but I am not looking forward if things go ugly and a breakup happens.

For now TCP pushes forward and me and Buddy just try to take things show to show and not plan too far ahead, though we have discussed something of a major show in the later part of the year to stand out from the rest we run. The year isn't getting any longer so the decision will be made sooner than later.

TCP presents: Warrior's Pride 1

Staff:

Attendance: 122

TCP_Banner.jpg.ac618cd1a6fbbd96b00c2c6bef08e2e5.jpg

1255538275_ChristopherBall.jpg.0d5d3ac31c93c82b3631053879db6441.jpg1963686807_ClarkSmallbone.jpg.fc29ef7673a3bea3ffa6c58fb786fc2a.jpg583711123_PerryLongstaff.jpg.4a5c3dfb2ed21a3cf3ed90b88e49b720.jpgVS.jpg.da48188b393e3ea3167122bb7de71b7d.jpg30922237_DominicDeGraff.jpg.7911efd8a030181fb55a7ace0268e7eb.jpg1694621005_TheHistorian.jpg.12c60538cfba2328c971c5564067cbde.jpg1219121292_SandmanWinks.jpg.82233c2aaef5a61b4e936512baadbf5c.jpg

Christopher Ball and Minnesota Awesome vs Dominic DeGraff and The Past Masters

A six man tag starts off the show with several of the younger talents getting to showcase their stuff for around ten minutes. Ball and Minnesota Awesome use a high tempo offensive gameplan against the slower, more methodical place of Degraff and The Past Masters. Each man is allowed to showcase some of their offense in a equally contested bout and near the end it looks like the team of Degraff and The Past Masters have control once they have cut off Clark Smallbone. A miscue sees both Past Masters collide when Clark manages to break free at the last moment during a double team and he tags in Christopher Ball whom starts to clean house. DeGraff gets tagged in, but it doesn't do much to stop the momentum. Ball dumps both Past Masters outside and tags in Perry Longstaff. Clark has managed to recover at this point and the pair deliver double flying elbows. Perry makes the pin and picks up the win.

Winners: Chrisopher Ball and Minnesota Awesome

1180849375_PapaSwoll.jpg.01e07925dd4de0787db43acd2b23132b.jpg467725262_DeAnnaDesire.jpg.d1dd067506226ca176826ec4c12c4ccb.jpgVS.jpg.da48188b393e3ea3167122bb7de71b7d.jpg1584980475_HammerHadley.jpg.3938f8e3dd295ab25baa630e91f04dbd.jpg

Papa Swoll with DeAnna Desire vs Hammer Hadley

The two big men clash again as Papa looks for revenge after last month's match. Both aren't holding back and are bringing out all the heaving strikes and slams to try and get one over on their opponent. Hammer rakes Swoll's eyes and it allows him to get an advantage for some time. He looks to hit the lariat, but Swoll ducks and starts to make his comeback. He has Hammer reeling and looks ready to hit The Pounce, but Hadley has enough awareness to bail. Swoll goves after him and Hadley manages to get to DeAnna and pull her in front of him causing Swoll to stop so he doesn't collide into her. Hammer pushes DeAnna right towards Swoll who catches her to steady, but it is enough for Hadley to nail the Lariat and take Swoll out. For extra measure he hefts Swoll and throws him into the post before getting back to the ring. A dazed Swoll recovers and tries to get back into the ring in time, but is about half a second behind Garcia's counting. Swoll doesn't make it in time and to add insult to injury Hadley assaults Swoll as the bell rings

Winner: Hammer Hadley via Count Out

Hadley continues his assault and looks to put an end to Papa Swoll once and for all. He looks ready to choke Swoll out again like last month, but the big man manages to mount a comeback. He starts to rock Hadley with some big strikes and Hammer once again flees from the ring. This time he slowly backs away from the ring as Papa Swoll yells at him to come get some.

1344630707_QuentinQueen.jpg.b33812738764a0f03ef3a7162618f8cc.jpg1586133611_MarinaDelRay.jpg.e480bf244dc5bc5dc8660097fad776e5.jpgVS.jpg.da48188b393e3ea3167122bb7de71b7d.jpg2105933589_PepperPelton.jpg.d63c5e36821c54f7e09bc580e137d058.jpg

Quentin Queen with Marina Del Ray vs Pepper Pelton

One of the veterans of TCP takes on perhaps one of its future stars in Pepper Pelton. The latter still needs a lot of work, but Queen does well to help hide Pepper's weaknesses and pulls a perhaps the best match he could out of the rookie. Queen controls the majority of the match, but Pepper does get in a few fiery babyface comebacks that require cheating on Queen and Marina's part to get momentum back in the veteran's favor. Pepper fights valiantly, but the experience and the constant distractions from Marina make it an uphill battle he cannot overcome. Queen in the end lands the Q-Ball on Pelton and picks up a victory.

Winner: Quentin Queen

736965291_RemmySkye.jpg.be68b550e2d89a9bf2f2c08805c8ef1a.jpgVS.jpg.da48188b393e3ea3167122bb7de71b7d.jpg1101282151_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.9ebbe4f89d9cf35a213ad3a586b79929.jpg

Remmy Skye vs Prime Time Jack Pryde

Similar to the last match where a veteran is doing his best to mask the weaknesses of his less experienced opponent. Remmy is perhaps not as well rounded as Queen, but he still does well making Jack look like a legit threat and spends a good amount of the early match taking a beating from the cocky youth. Of course Jack's ego gets the better of him and he toys with Remmy too long. It allows Remmy to mount a comeback and he starts to overwhelm Jack with his quick offense. Remmy is rolling while Jack seems almost in a panic. Seeing things go south so quickly Jack decides on how he hands it and kicks Remmy right between the legs in front of Clarence Garcia who quickly calls for the bell.

Winner via DQ: Remmy Skye

Rating: 34

Annoyed and seeing a chance to add insult to injury, Jack starts to work over Remmy. Garcia tries to break things up, but gets shoved aside by Jack. He finally delivers a Prydefall to end his beatdown and leave Remmy laid out unconcious while Garcia checks on the fallen veteran. A smug Jack just walks to the back as the small crowd boos at him.

Generic_Tag07.jpg.043f60a9fd48acb20d2f556f41e4a182.jpg

NAWA Tag Team Championship

1956941762_OzzieGoldstein.jpg.075e457c212a9de64f00b5799426de60.jpg590580542_FlashSavage.jpg.b081c0dcf433e2dd0ce0bec08596804e.jpgVS.jpg.da48188b393e3ea3167122bb7de71b7d.jpg1344962975_FreedomEagle.jpg.d770978363e0805c926b214b665e9f11.jpg365225507_HawkeyeCalhoun.jpg.0cfa987e54a01108a2911f995f7e161d.jpg

The Canadian Blondes (c) vs Brooklyn's Finest

The Blondes defend their freshly won tag titles against one of NYCW's best young teams. Both duos look good in the showing, though the Blondes continue to show they are two of the best workers TCP has on the roster. They have yet to disappoint and this showing is no different. The match is a rollercoaster of face paced action for some time before things slow down usually when the babyfaces manage to ground the high flying duo from Canada. Surprisgly Jack does not show up to assist his partners in crime, but it doesn't mean that it is a fair match overall. Near the end Brooklyn's Finest are in control with Freedom Eagle taking on Ozzie when the latter deciding to try and start messing with Eagle's mask. He tears the mask to the point Eagle has to cover up and Ozzie is quick to throw him towards Hawkeye Calhoun  and knock him off the apron. Ozzie quickly hits the Golden Shower and picks up the victory with Hawkeye being moments too late to break up the pin.

Winners and STILL NAWA Tag Team Champions: The Canadian Blondes (Defenses: 1)

Final Rating: 40

• Like 1

73044557_BuddyGarner.jpg.c030fd320666154db65ea0ad083330a8.jpg311762019_LarryVessey.jpg.0b9870142309091deaec10e924b0cc46.jpg

"Larry, what the hell?"

Larry Vessey: "I am guessing you heard about what happened last night."

He would be very correct. Not only heard but actually saw as well. He could tell there was annoyance in my voice, but it is less anger that I was feeling at the moment and more confusion. The Canadian Blondes had told me soon after our show they were heading to New York to defend the titles which I was obviously more than fine with. They are the NAWA tag champs for a reason and it is expected they will be traveling between the four companies to make defenses. I was happy for them and even paid to watch the NYCW show on Wrestleworld to see how they do. What I get is not a NAWA tag defense...

Instead the two had a match against one another. Granted it was a good match, even match of the night, but I was flabbergasted to the point I thought it best to wait until the morning after to get into contact with Larry to see what was even going on.

"I am fine with you flying the boys over. I am even fine if you decided not to put on a title match, but did you really have to have them face off against one another?"

Larry Vessey: "I talked to Steve about it. There was some chaos backstage and we had to change a few things up. I'll take the blame on this because I was caught up working with the battle royal guys and didn't find out about the change there until after they were already in the ring."

I couldn't tell if it was the truth or if Steve was being thrown under the bus here. I don't think Larry is the type to do that, but all my years in wrestling sometimes I often wonder how much a person is telling the truth in situations like this.

"Well just pass it onto Steve that if a similar situation ever comes up again just don't book the poor guys. We got a small audience, but you are big enough you are drawing some eyes through WrestleWorld. Their first exposure to our tag champs now is seeing them face off for no reason."

Larry Vessey: "It isn't going to happen again, Buddy. I promise you that."

I let out a sigh after hanging up. It was not the start I had hoped when it came to The Canadian Blondes going out to represent TCP. All I could hope is Puerto Rican Power and TJ wouldn't make similar strange decisions when the duo appeared in FCW and ECW respectively.

NAWA.png

NORTH AMERICAN WRESTLING APRIL UPDATE

Cheerleader Nicki.jpg

Stood in front of a wall with a North American Wrestling banner hung high, the ever jubilant Cheerleader Nikki welcomed viewers to April's Special Update on the ongoings of the North American Wrestling Alliance since Fern touched base in February. Running over the new champions crowned in the Twin Cities Promotions with The Canadian Blondes becoming the inaugural NAWA Tag Team champions, Nikki also touched on Leftie Wilkes becoming the NAWA Junior Prestige champion. Going to sign off, she was interrupted by Larry Vessey himself.

Larry Vessey.jpg

Shaming Leftie for his actions after his title win and stating it's not actions befitting a champion - standing back and watching as an opponent is beaten down after a match - Larry introduced Leftie's first challenger. Hailing from Manchester, England and a recent free agent following his run in his homeland's 21CW, April's ECW show would see Leftie Wilkes take on Beau Boulder!

Leftie Wilkes.jpgVS.jpgBeau Boulder.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

EAGLE.jpg

Championship Wrestling from St Louis - March 2020

Staff

Road Agents: Tyson James Bailey & Warren Tewksbury

Referee: David Poker

Announcers: None

Attendance: 101

EAGLE banner.jpg

Beau Boulder.jpgLeftie Wilkes.jpg

The main event of the night was the previously announced NAWA Jr. Prestige title match between the champion Leftie Wilkes and the debuting Beau Boulder. An unknown quantity to many in attendance, Beau more than held his own in his first match on American soil against the brash champion. Having the champion on the ropes multiple times thanks to his suplex heavy offence, the St. Louis crowd took to the new face and willed him on but the victory wasn't to come. One Boston Whiplash was all it took for Leftie to leave with the NAWA Jr. Prestige title still in his possession.

Leftie Wilkes defeated Beau Boulder in 15:28 by pinfall with a Boston Whiplash. Leftie Wilkes makes defence number one of the NAWA Junior Prestige title.
Rating: 41

Kid Fantastic.jpegTJ Bailey.jpg

A match set up last month by the East Coast duo of Nathaniel Ca$ino and Onslaught's attacks on both Kid Fantastic and TJ Bailey, neither team held anything back in this all out affair. Displaying clinical team work, it looked like it would be an easy night at the office for Ca$ino and Onslaught but the resiliency of their opponents saw them slowly but surely swing the momentum of the match in their favour. It would be Kid Fantastic and TJ Bailey who would see their arms raised in victory but the moment was fleeting as the rabid Onslaught looked set to, once again, attack after the bell had rung. In a surprising turn of events, Ca$ino stopped him from gong further and led his charge from the ring to the wary stares of Fantastic and Bailey.

Kid Fantastic and TJ Bailey defeated Nathaniel Ca$ino and Onslaught in 14:17 when Kid Fantastic pinned Nathaniel Ca$ino with a Fantasm.

Rating: 41

Warren Technique.jpgEric LaMonica.jpgReilly Paton.jpg

Elsewhere on the show, it was a big month for Warren Technique's Learning Tree. Reilly Paton would gain an almost too easy victory over Robin Newman, the youngster impressing in his first solo effort in ECW. In the other match for the unit, Eric LaMonica managed to redeem himself a little for his past failures as he teamed with his mentor to do battle with Drop Kix & Flying Patriot. A solid showing from both teams, Eric would sacrifice himself to turn the tide of the match and allow Warren the room to take control. One STF later secured another winning month for the group.

Reilly Patton defeated Robin Newman in 7:03 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.

Rating: 27

Warren Technique and Eric LaMonica defeated Drop Kix and Flying Patriot in 6:40 when Warren Technique submitted Flying Patriot with a STF

Rating: 31

Other Happenings on The Show

Cheech Kong defeated Too Hot in 7:50 by pinfall with a Moonsault. During the match we also had Taylor Norton distract Too Hot.

Hot Funk would issue a challenge to Young & Wasted to a match next month in the aftermath, the challenge was laughed off.

Final Rating: 37

EAGLE banner.jpg

(Trying out a new format for the shows that should make them quicker for me to get out now!)

• Like 2

TCP presents: Night of Glory

Staff:

Attendance: 124

TCP_Banner.jpg.e49ad615f250b433ea8fc1ebd5d58d27.jpg

1043295017_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.525621c8037c31e23cf1dd67b72ac9fa.jpg2099919693_OzzieGoldstein.jpg.39ef15a684add0e68de11a2f4122cbaa.jpg637322953_FlashSavage.jpg.6931f7a89213fcefa1f1bcde566fac22.jpg

The Prime Time Blondes are the first men out much to the disappointment of the fans. The Canadian Blondes are flashing off their tag titles and enjoying the boos as Jack takes the microphone in hand.

Jack Pryde: "Shut it! Tonight is going to be a special night for us. You all are lucky not only to be in our presence, but for tonight we are bringing in an honorary member tonight. He is the North American Wrestling Alliance Prestige champion, Fredrique!"

Frederique.jpg.051550535d4edfb1073f6691b714eb6a.jpg

Fredrique comes out acting a bit less flamboyant than he normally would, but still exudes cockiness and a 'better than you' attitude with ease. He gets in the ring to hug the members of the Prime Time Blondes and Jack gives Fredrique the microphone.

Fredrique: "You weren't kidding. This place is full of disappointment. I can't wait to get out of here and get back to Puerto Rico and enjoy the warm beaches. I'll beat Remmy Skye tonight and hopefully I never have to come back again!"

Jack Pryde: "It is going to be a good night for us. Fredrique here is going to keep his title, Ozzie and Flash are going to keep their titles, and I have that MMA failure Christopher Ball tonight. I'll show not only is a MMA failure, but also a failure at wrestling."

The group hold their hands and titles up high as the fans boo again and they make their exit.

1045596550_PapaSwoll.jpg.3587446dafb95a35dd90c675471a0d08.jpg548805286_IronHyodo.jpg.3ef187cdce1e350981682eac8553416f.jpg30028541_WataruKikumoto.jpg.4b50a59a4702abeee08b242fc8ca62c7.jpg685611706_DeAnnaDesire.jpg.b18123f25e4623ce3ffad62a8b2df30a.jpgVS.jpg.037d98a9cae7353d74978fffb7fcdb79.jpg1100498436_HammerHadley.jpg.f7946f1c67ac17b074a6f9a0bd4a3f7c.jpg1214836115_KalderTagg.jpg.74ecba212d0d087974844dd07dfa72b5.jpg183172046_WolfieTagg.jpg.2d7016c2e3d5e72e0b4e9f97135d17d9.jpg

Papa Swoll, Iron Hyodo and Wataru Kikumoto with DeAnna Desire vs Hammer Hadley and the Hot Taggs

A hard hitting trios match where it sees Hadley ducking Swoll through the majority of it. It is Hyodo that takes a good beating once he gets cut off from his partners and Hadley often tags in to taunt Swoll keeps trying to get in which only allows Hyodo to take even more of a beating. A miscue between the Taggs is what allows Hyodo to duck a double clothesline and he dives to tag in Swoll who goes to town on both Taggs. Hadley tries a sneak attack, but Swoll catches him in time and takes him down. Kalder Tagg interrupts and prevents Swoll from doing more damage which also allows Hadley to exit the ring. Swoll fights off Kalder and launches him off the ropes. Swoll lands The Pounce and gets his team the win.

Winners: Papa Swoll, Iron Hyodo and Wataru Kikumoto

1045596550_PapaSwoll.jpg.3587446dafb95a35dd90c675471a0d08.jpg685611706_DeAnnaDesire.jpg.b18123f25e4623ce3ffad62a8b2df30a.jpg

Swoll remains in the ring and DeAnna joins him to hand a microphone over. Hadley has already fully retreated looking to want nothing to do with his fellow big man.

Papa Swoll: "What's the matter? Not so tough now are you? Come on big man. Come show me you're the baddest man here in TCP. I am begging you to come out."

???: "Or you can shut up and get out of my ring."

1840522821_QuentinQueen.jpg.4d5bc615ce80d17675cefa9b0d603fe4.jpg1092835917_MarinaDelRay.jpg.3873b7f1beceb67a68b4c7d1eb88c35b.jpg

Quentin Queen emerges with Marina Del Ray at his side. He looks annoyed and just shakes his head at Papa Swoll.

Quentin Queen: "So much bluster for a big man that can't seem to win on his own. Meanwhile I am left to languish and not have a match because of oafs like you-"

Papa Swoll: "Shut up! You want to get in this? You want to be in the ring? You want to be a big maaaaaan? I tell you what. I will hold off on beating Hadley down. Next month you got a match. If you want a beating that bad you got it."

Queen does not look pleased and Swoll starts to get out of the ring to approach him. He and Marina are quick to flee after realizing perhaps poking the already amped up Papa Swoll was a terrible idea a bit too late.

1921199127_PepperPelton.jpg.4f6181291c5d0fedd47c74bcd1451ea7.jpgVS.jpg.037d98a9cae7353d74978fffb7fcdb79.jpg1943438110_SandmanWinks.jpg.ec00a568c52ca82be166da602b8c8735.jpg

Pepper Pelton vs Sandman Winks

Two of the younger stars face off in a relatively short match that seems more to showcase Sandman Winks than anything. Pelton gets his flurry of being a fiery babyface making a comeback, but for the most part Winks uses his slower, methodical pace to keep control of the match. Pelton tries one last attempt at a comeback, but Winks gets an eyerake and then slaps on Deep Sleep. Pepper struggles but eventually falls unconcious.

Winner: Sandman Winks

Rating:  23

1043295017_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.525621c8037c31e23cf1dd67b72ac9fa.jpgVS.jpg.037d98a9cae7353d74978fffb7fcdb79.jpg773585612_ChristopherBall.jpg.8e236b101f0aac0dff8edb17aa80dd29.jpg

Prime Time Jack Pryde vs Christopher Ball

Ball didn't seem to enjoy hearing what was said about him earlier because he quickly jumps on Jack and starts to beat him pillar to post. Jack has to bail quickly to try and recover and Ball goes to give chase. It allows Jack to get back in the ring and attack the chasing Ball when he dives back in. Jack takes control for a bit, but it turns into more of a back and forth match. Ball is often proving to be a bit too much for Jack. Of course someone like Jack doesn't play by the rules and he gets a nice handful of tights when he rolls up Ball by surprise and gets a three count.

Winner: Prime Time Jack Pryde

Rating: 26

Generic_Tag07.jpg.904a9df8713c96a869a359ce2c0f1647.jpgGeneric_Tag07.jpg.904a9df8713c96a869a359ce2c0f1647.jpg

NAWA Tag Team Championship

2099919693_OzzieGoldstein.jpg.39ef15a684add0e68de11a2f4122cbaa.jpg637322953_FlashSavage.jpg.6931f7a89213fcefa1f1bcde566fac22.jpgVS.jpg.037d98a9cae7353d74978fffb7fcdb79.jpg663772689_DropKix.jpg.fd86c233770f48e7322b525fd0d5c4fa.jpg1015849097_FlyingPatriot.jpg.0580781c215d8518f5ab077e69997ff3.jpg

The Canadian Blondes (c) vs Drop Kix and Flying Patriot

One of the few tag teams from ECW make their presence known in TCP as they look to make a name for themselves. The main problem is they are still getting used to being a team and Flying Patriot shows while he can provide a big, exciting move or two he is very much the odd man out and the other three are doing their best to hide out green he is.  It is mostly one sided with the champions looking good and keeping control of the match for the most part. It is Patriot who takes the majority of the beating, but he does manage to tag in Kix who manages to get some momentum with the hot tag. It just isn't enough and the champs take over again. Ozzie soon puts Drop Kix away with a Golden Shower and the champs retain.

Winner and STILL Champions: The Canadian Blondes (Defenses: 2)

Rating: 37

Generic_WorldHeavy11.jpg.7bc6f61c2255f72bd7698d2f810c8511.jpg

NAWA Prestige Championship

Frederique.jpg.051550535d4edfb1073f6691b714eb6a.jpgVS.jpg.037d98a9cae7353d74978fffb7fcdb79.jpg1723965595_RemmySkye.jpg.b4df8081e2c22a64dfbe063bde8a487f.jpg

Fredrique (c) vs Remmy Skye

Fredrique might be the biggest star to grace TCP's ring for a long while and he shows even at his advanced age he is still a great worker. Remmy is no slouch as well and the two work to put on a great main event. Fredrique controls a good amount of the match, but Remmy seems to find ways to come back and make the audience he might just be able to pull it off. In fact as the match drags on he seems to be finding himself building momentum and putting the champion in trouble. He is wearing Fredrique down and not holding back as he is throwing every move in his arsenal out in an attempt to win. Everything is going his way until....

1043295017_PrimeTimeJackPryde.jpg.525621c8037c31e23cf1dd67b72ac9fa.jpg

This jerk.

Jack Pryde comes to ringside and quickly gets the attention of Remmy. It is enough to help Fredrique to jump Remmy and regain control. Jack seems pleased with himself until Remmy reverses being thrown into the ropes and tosses Fredrique right out onto a Jack Pryde. Remmy soon dives out to pile on the pair. Remmy gets up first and goes to throw Fredrique into the ring, but when he goes to jump in himself Jack pulls Remmy's leg out from under him during the brief moment Garcia is checking on Fredrique. The champ recovers and tugs Remmy into the ring. He nails Romeo is Bleeding and retrains.

Winner and STILL Champion: Fredrique (Defenses: 1)

Rating: 59

1723965595_RemmySkye.jpg.b4df8081e2c22a64dfbe063bde8a487f.jpg681431038_MaxMayhem.jpg.49d425c996be17e5590aef23f4553283.jpg300754821_AceYoungblood.jpg.b91c534af01928a9a2cd5fc05cfc98b1.jpg

Fredrique leaves after some grandstanding and Jack Pryde looks like he is ready to do further damage to a recovering Remmy. He changes his mind when Max Mayhem and Ace Youngblood come to the ring. Jack wisely bails and lets the pair check on Remmy who is managing to get to his feet and he asks for a microphone.

Remmy Skye: "I am just about tired of your antics. You three want to be nothing but trouble that is fine by me. Next month there will be no more of these sneak attacks or numbers game. Next month we get all three of you at once and we'll see just how 'dominant' you are."

Final Rating: 49

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy to the five people who slapped that follow button on this lil thing and anyone else who has read along.

I've posted about this in the Thunderverse thread already but I've had the issue of a Windows Update knocking out my TEW license again which has pretty much consigned this to death on my side. I've spoken to voeltzwagon and left the decision to him if he wants to continue this as a solo work. Just figured I'd make a post before dipping off the board for the forseeable since it's been a while between posts.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

EAGLE.jpg

Championship Wrestling from St Louis - May 2020

Staff

Road Agents: Tyson James Bailey & Warren Tewksbury

Referee: David Poker

Announcers: None

Attendance: 103

Eric LaMonica.jpgReilly Paton.jpgVS.jpgIron Hyodo.jpgWataru Kikumoto.jpg

Eric LaMonica & Reilly Patton [The Learning Tree] vs Iron Hyodo & Wataru Kikumoto [Twin Cities Promotions]

A display of the partnership with the Twin Cities Promotions in Minneapolis, Iron Hyodo & Wataru Kikumoto ventured over to St Louis to prove a stern test for The Learning Tree. Knowing they needed a big win to get back in their mentor Warren Technique's good graces, the wily duo of Eric and Riley scratched, clawed and cheated their way to the win - Eric blindsiding Wataru leaving a surprised Hyodo in the ring alone with a waiting Reilly Paton. One Cradle Slam later and The Learning Tree were back to winning ways.

The Learning Tree defeated Iron Hyodo and Wataru Kikumoto in 6:59 when Reilly Patton pinned Iron Hyodo with a Cradle Slam.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Nathaniel Ca$ino.jpgVS.jpgRobin Newman.jpg

Nathaniel Ca$ino vs Robin Newman

The look of disgust on Ca$ino's face at being booked to face Robin Newman could be visible from space as he sauntered his way out for the next contest - the ever oblivious Robin not even noticing that his opponent for the night seemed to hate his existence. The obliviousness ended right after the opening bell rang and the next near five minutes were uncomfortable viewing for Newman's growing bro club. Finally put down with the Double or Nothing, Nathaniel stomped to the back whilst Newman slowly came to his senses to the applause of the audience,

Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Robin Newman in 4:57 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing.

Rating: 31

EAGLE banner.jpg

Flying Patriot.jpgDrop Kix.jpgVS.jpgBret Kyle.jpgTaylor Norton.jpgCheyenne.jpg

Flying Patriot & Drop Kix vs Young & Wasted with Cheyenne

Forced into this match by the ECW matchmaking committee, Young & Wasted complained to referee David Poker about the great travesty they faced in having to be here this month only to be cut off by dual dropkicks from their ever patriotic opponents. A good back and forth encounter occurred once Bret and Taylor shook the cobwebs loose, their bestie Cheyenne at ringside proving to be the difference maker in this one. Distracting David Poker, the momentary lapse from the senior official allowed Taylor Norton enough time to smack the Flying Patriot in the head with Cheyenne's clutch bag and plant the dazed masked man with The Go Home for a cheap win.

Young & Wasted defeated Flying Patriot and Drop Kix in 9:56 when Taylor Norton pinned Flying Patriot with The Go Home.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Beau Boulder.jpgVS.jpgOnslaught.jpg

Beau Boulder vs Onslaught

Wrestling in his sophomore outing in the USA, Beau Boulder faced a very different match up in the rabid Onslaught. Trying and failing to engage in his preferred technical stylings at the start of the match, the Manchester native showed remarkable adaptability to weather the storm and counter Onslaught's relentless offense. Eventually wearing the angry flier down, Beau took over and gained his first North American win following a Swandive Headbutt after planting Onslaught with a quick release German suplex.

Beau Boulder defeated Onslaught in 11:20 by pinfall with a Swandive Headbutt.

Staring a hole through his opponent, Onslaught looked set to go and gain a measure of revenge until he was interrupted by his handler/friend/acquaintance Nathaniel Ca$ino who looked furious that the night didn't go 2-0 for their partnership. Berating Onslaught, Ca$ino could audibly be heard asking how he even thought he'd get the bigger names put away if he can't even beat someone wrestling their second match ever.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Kid Fantastic.jpegVS.jpgWarren Technique.jpg

Kid Fantastic vs Warren Technique

A first time match up in the nascent territory, Warren Technique stood alone with no back up from his Learning Tree charges - a fact that had Kid Fantastic on edge and looking multiple times in the match for the interference that never came. Showing veteran prowess, Warren was at his most methodical here - taking advantage of every lapse in concentration to punish Kid Fantastic and stop him from gaining more of a footing in the contest. 

Warren Technique defeated Kid Fantastic in 13:35 by submission with a STF.

Rating: 36

EAGLE banner.jpg

Cheech Kong.jpgVS.jpgTJ Bailey.jpg

Cheech Kong vs TJ Bailey

The main event for the evening with the lingering threat of a shot at Leftie Wilkes' Junior Prestige championship down the line, TJ Bailey knew the stakes going into this. Unfortunately for the old timer, so did Cheech Kong who wasn't adverse to taking any shortcut necessary to try and gain the win. The advantage to being a near 20 year professional in the sport was that TJ was able to counter most of the cheap tricks and keep Cheech from getting too much control. Eventually sneaking through the match with the TJ Time, TJ stood with a look of relief at getting one step closer to Leftie Wilkes.

TJ Bailey defeated Cheech Kong in 13:54 by pinfall with a TJ Time.

Leftie Wilkes.jpg TJ Bailey.jpg 

....a look that didn't last long as the champion himself came rushing into the ring behind him. Waiting for his victim to turn around, the despicable Leftie nailed TJ in the head with the Junior Prestige championship and left as quickly as he came in - screaming that he'd never ever let TJ get another match with him as long as he could. Ending the show on a sombre note, David Poker and a few members of the ECW roster made their way out to tend to the fallen veteran.

EAGLE banner.jpg

Final Show Rating: 36/100

• Like 3