ecw and 3pw and xpw together

the meeting the small ccramped room where paul heyman jasmin st. clarie and rob black seating to find out why they were here then came the man who called them he said lets begain i called you here so we can discuss about tna and wwe they are ruined the name of hardcore wrestling so i decided we can go on p.p.v. as a combined company with all your stars together every night i called the best idea anybody every done paul said ok let's do it the other two said ok so we got the and called the p.p.v. extreme pain x rated tv

[quote=Maxx]do NOT create another thread for your show. Put the show into your diary topic. Don't start a new one ...[/quote] Use the Post Reply button please and then post updates there. And again, this is AWESOME. Your grammar, punctuation and excitement is just spot on. The last line was the best.

extreme pain x rated tv ecw arena 1,400 fans have packed the show. after the music of ac/dc is over this is extreme and joey styles comes and does his oh my god phase and welcomes the fans to the show paul rob black and jasmin come out say that they combined there promotions to go to war with tna and wwe and said the ceo is here and let's meet him jerlito comes and saids he's sick and tired tna and wwe using hardcore for there money so that there going to bring you true hardcore uncensord wrestling and the new extreme promotion so let's start the ****ing show. 1.new jack vs axl rotten scoffold match we go backstage to see tazz shaking hands with paul heyman 2.mexicools vs mexoco's most wanted tag team titles joel g. interviews rvd on his tag team match with sabu 3.tazz vs bam bam bigelow i.c. title it shows some clips of ecw 3pw xpw history 4.the sandman vs the messiah vs supreme vs vic grimes king of death title 5.the hardy boys vs dudley boyz tlc match street fight city tag team titles jerrod by by logo says that tonight main event will no rope barbewire match 6.sabu rvd vs the black army p.p.v. tag team titles 7.lita vs beulah vs fracine vs lizzy bordon vs veronica caine wemens title backstage we see terry funk getting ready for his match 8.terry funk vs tommy dreamer vs roadkill no rope barbewire match world title

I don't mean to be to harsh but please sort out your grammar i've tried to help out by correcting the grammar hope you don't mind. [QUOTE]Extreme Pain X Rated TV Live from the ECW arena 1,400 fans have packed in for the show. After the music of AC/DC is over this is extreme and Joey Styles comes and does his oh my god! Phase and welcomes the fans to the show Paul Rob Black and Jasmin come out and say that they combined thier promotions to go to war with TNA and WWE and said the CEO is here and let's meet him jerlito comes and says he's sick and tired TNA and WWE using hardcore to make their money so that thier going to bring you true hardcore uncensored wrestling and the new extreme promotion so let's start the ****ing show. 1. New Jack vs Axl Rotten scaffolding match We go backstage to see Tazz shaking hands with Paul Heyman 2. Mexicools vs Mexico’s Most Wanted tag team titles Joel G. interviews RVD on his tag team match with Sabu 3. Tazz vs Bam Bam Bigelow i.c. title We’re shown some clips of ECW, 3PW and XPW history 4. The Sandman vs The Messiah vs Supreme vs Vic Grimes king of death match title 5. The Hardy Boys vs Dudley Boyz TLC match street fight city tag team titles Jerrod stands by logo says that tonight main event will a no rope barbwire match 6. Sabu RVD vs The Black Army PPV tag team titles 7. Lita vs Beulah vs Fracine vs Lizzy bordon vs Veronica Caine women’s title Backstage we see terry funk getting ready for his match 8. Terry Funk vs Tommy Dreamer vs Roadkill no rope barbwire match world title[/QUOTE] And who won the matches??? Any way heres a link so you can see the former 3PW roster [URL="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/promotions/3pw.html"]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/promotions/3pw.html[/URL]

The layout is horrible. Spelling and Grammer needs improvement and the updates are just overall not good. You can improve by maybe typing a bit slower so you get the spelling and grammar right and also using colours , bolds and italics to make a good layout. It's almost unreadable the way the updates are. I'll keep reading to see if you improve though.

[B][I][U]ecw xpw 3pw news.[/U][/I][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I][U]the owner will put the roster up today.[/U][/I][/B] [*][I][B]the results of p.p.v. will be up later today.[/B][/I] [*][B][I]ecw got a t.v. deal with tnt and will be live tonight.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the next p.p.v. will be heatwave on sunday night ecw arena june12.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]ecw tonight will have 10 men battle royal wepons all legal.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]joey styles has signed a lifetime contact with the combition band.[/I][/B][/LIST]

[B][I]roster[/I][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I]the messiah[/I][/B] [*][B][I]amish roadkill[/I][/B] [*][B][I]chris sabin[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the blue meanie[/I][/B] [*][B][I]james storm[/I][/B] [*][B][I]chris harris[/I][/B] [*][B][I]josh daniels[/I][/B] [*][B][I]ron zombie[/I][/B] [*][B][I]slyk wagner brown[/I][/B] [*][B][I]steeling james keenan[/I][/B] [*][B][I]dirk ciglar[/I][/B] [*][B][I]abyss[/I][/B] [*][B][I]simon diamond[/I][/B] [*][B][I]matt striker[/I][/B] [*][B][I]rockin rebel[/I][/B] [*][B][I]greg matthews[/I][/B] [*][B][I]monsta mack[/I][/B] [*][B][I]mafia[/I][/B] [*][B][I]damian adams[/I][/B] [*][B][I]mike kruel[/I][/B] [*][B][I]ruckus[/I][/B] [*][B][I]c.j. o' doyle[/I][/B] [*][B][I]rob eckos[/I][/B] [*][B][I]bill apter[/I][/B] [*][B][I]todd gordon[/I][/B] [*][B][I]terry funk[/I][/B] [*][B][I]kid kash[/I][/B] [*][B][I]balls mahoney[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jason knight[/I][/B] [*][B][I]xavier[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the sandman[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jerry lynn[/I][/B] [*][B][I]a.j. styles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]trent acid[/I][/B] [*][B][I]chris daniels[/I][/B] [*][B][I]justin credible[/I][/B] [*][B][I]wifebeater[/I][/B] [*][B][I]raven[/I][/B] [*][B][I]sabu[/I][/B] [*][B][I]low ki[/I][/B] [*][B][I]joey matthews[/I][/B] [*][B][I]pitbull gary wolfe[/I][/B] [*][B][I]amazing''n8[/I][/B] [*][B][I]don e. allen[/I][/B] [*][B][I]homicide[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jack victory[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jasmine st. claire[/I][/B] [*][B][I]april hunter[/I][/B] [*][B][I]miss talia[/I][/B] [*][B][I]nicole bass[/I][/B] [*][B][I]missy hyatt[/I][/B] [*][B][I]gorgeous george[/I][/B] [*][B][I]new jack[/I][/B] [*][B][I]tommy dreamer[/I][/B] [*][B][I]rvd[/I][/B] [*][B][I]big show[/I][/B] [*][B][I]little guido[/I][/B] [*][B][I]big guido[/I][/B] [*][B][I]tony mamaluke[/I][/B] [*][B][I]trinty[/I][/B] [*][B][I]axl rotten[/I][/B] [*][B][I]super nova[/I][/B] [*][B][I]big stevie cool[/I][/B] [*][B][I]mike knox[/I][/B] [*][B][I]kelly[/I][/B] [*][B][I]francine[/I][/B] [*][B][I]beulah[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jazz[/I][/B] [*][B][I]tazz[/I][/B] [*][B][I]ian rotten[/I][/B] [*][B][I]mike awesome[/I][/B] [*][B][I]spike[/I][/B] [*][B][I]bubba ray[/I][/B] [*][B][I]d-von[/I][/B] [*][B][I]big dick dudley[/I][/B] [*][B][I]joel g.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]paul heyman[/I][/B] [*][B][I]joey c.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the black army[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the enterpise[/I][/B] [*][B][I]shane dougalas[/I][/B] [*][B][I]sharkboy[/I][/B] [*][B][I]pogo the clown[/I][/B] [*][B][I]danny doring[/I][/B] [*][B][I]tajiri[/I][/B] [*][B][I]super crazy[/I][/B] [*][B][I]raven[/I][/B] [*][B][I]rob black[/I][/B] [*][B][I]lizzy bordon[/I][/B] [*][B][I]veronica caine[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jonny storm[/I][/B] [*][B][I]chris chetti[/I][/B] [*][B][I]m-dogg 20[/I][/B] [*][B][I]josh prohibition[/I][/B] [*][B][I]psicosis[/I][/B] [*][B][I]juventud guerrera[/I][/B] [*][B][I]vic grimes[/I][/B] [*][B][I]supreme[/I][/B] [*][B][I]malice[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jerlito the boss[/I][/B][/LIST][B][I][/I][/B]

[B][I][U]ecw xpw 3pw news.[/U][/I][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I]last sunday at p.p.v. we saw the rebith of hardcore wrestling so i know every hardcore fan are ready for us to be on tv so we are proud to tell you the results are in so lets see what happen at the p.p.v.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the results new jack beat axl rotten in the scoffloding match[/I][/B] [*][B][I]mexicools won tag titles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]tazz won the i.c. title[/I][/B] [*][B][I]supreme won the king of death title[/I][/B] [*][B][I]sabu and rvd won the p.p.v. tag team titles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the dudley boyz won the street fight city tag titles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]lizzy bordon won the wemens title for the black army[/I][/B] [*][B][I]roadkill won the world also terry funk will not be able to wrestler for a month.[/I][/B][/LIST][B][/B] [B][/B]

[B][I]ecw on tnt live from the ecw arena 1,500 fans have packed the show.[/I][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I]sabu rvd winner vs mexicools p.p.v. tag team titles and tag team titles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]new jack winner vs chris sabin blood rush title[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the dudley boyz winner vs the hit sqard[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the bwo vs winner fbi six man tag team titles[/I][/B] [*][B][I]backstage we see paul heyman giving money to shane m.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]we see rob black shaking hands with jeff j.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]amw winner vs roadkill danny doring cage match tables match[/I][/B] [*][B][I]big show winner vs abyss strong man title[/I][/B] [*][B][I]we see new jack brawling with the sandman.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]jerry lynn vs a.j. styles vs ron zombie vs winner raven vs ruckus vs new jack vs pitbull gary wolfe vs kid kash vs tommy dreamer vs rvd 10man battle royal wepons all legal.[/I][/B][/LIST]

[B][I]ecw and xpw 3pw news got some comments with joey styles[/I][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I]it's me the voice of ecw joey styles just to start off is to say it's good to be back.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]at heatwave p.p.v. i joey styles will do the play by play but i will have terry funk helping me also dawn m. and the impact players will be in action .[/I][/B] [*][B][I]also xpw will be live this wensday in new york from manhatten center on f/x.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]3pw will be on thursday live from madison square garden msg channel.[/I][/B][/LIST][B][/B]

Archived