I was wondering what others thought about having an Arena Quality bar to show how taken care of a arena is. Is it dull, broken down, has it been renovated recently? This could have an effect on attendance. Also alongside this it could be cool to simulate what kind of clientelle would be at the arena. Richer clientelle may prefer going to a more well put together arena and pay more for tickets while the opposite for less wealthy fans.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, St. Templar said:

Would you include something in this about the area the arena's located in? I've seen arenas that struggle to get fans in even for popular entertainment because the neighborhood around the arena is crime-ridden or otherwise run-down. Just wondering if that would be a factor here.

St.T

That’s what I was thinking. Worse areas would have worse attendances as well as a need for cheaper tickets

I would like this as an option.  I would hate picking out arenas but if it worked like

1 = Bad arenas in Great Lake Area...  Super cheap but small attendance

2 = So-So Great Lake Area Arena ....  Cheap, decent seats, but building isn't great

10 - Dallas Cowboys Stadium 

The computer would announce renovations, tear downs, or new arenas.  

• Like 1